Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

On the contrary, series needs. to be. left. alone.

Nobody will do it justice and half the cast are dead, plus they can never have them all in a room basically theatre acting their lines at each other again.

1 Like

Jack Garland shows The Best Way to Respond to a Monologue (youtube.com)

2 Likes

Also, when I said a boss in Once Human was giving me Zephon flashbacks. I did not mean it to be a premonition!

7 and 9 are my interchangeable favourites depending on my vibe.

Both masterpieces.

1 Like

I have hit a bit of a deadzone with being summoned for Co-Op, and the worst part is the summons are less frequent AND often cut short, with me muttering “God DAMN, you people need to level Vigor…”

If it’s not 50, it’s Too Low.

Edit: I want to make an ‘invader’ character who’s dressed in either one of the scraggy noble or page sets, and just runs up to deliver Crab to people :ok_hand:
Need a fantasy pun name that makes it clear he’s just the food delivery boy…

My exact amount of vigor. Pride achieved.

1 Like

60+ is better, 50 is Acceptable :stuck_out_tongue: (my mage has 50)

The dropoff past 50 is eh.

Therefore, Receive Crab

1 Like

I have finished reading both Ranma 1/2 and Slaughterhouse Five, two completely unrelated works.

Dunno what to move onto next. Dragonball, maybe.

remains my sole favourite for one simple reason.
(13) Melodies Of Life~Final Fantasy - YouTube

I just had an even better idea - dropping the resistance/status consumables, depending what area I drop into.

Portion o’ crab and anti-magic liver for Raya Lucaria, etc :smile:

The recent news about DEI cuts across especially entertainment industries had me originally in a bit of a “told you so” mood, with me being either mildly amused to gleefully happy about the failure of DEI in long term. Sweet baby inc, Microsoft or whichever you want to use as an example.

However, I started to wonder that, since these ideas have been attempted to be driven into these industries so arduously for the past 20 years, then there is clearly some demand for some sort of message or utility that DEI programs provide. Even if I had never been able to identify it.

I came to the conclusion that the DEI’s really, at their core, are about trying to impose the golden rule at workplaces. Which, I can’t really disagree with, let alone say is a bad thing.

But for some reason all these other BS and in many ways completely contradictory principles have been built into DEA’s.

• DEI’s want hiring and promotions to be based on nothing but merit, but instead create quotas for different minorities in workplaces, which is not just mildly conflicting, but utterly contradicting to the idea.
  • Wants to make businesses more open and inclusively to different ideas and PoV’s, but also curbs current/status ideas as backwards. Some ideas are better than others. Curious then, who is the judge? Except that there is not supposed to be any judgement?

And I can’t for the life of me understand why. Or well, I can understand why it is sold by the lobbyers and companies like sweet baby inc, because if they simply told businesses to enforce the golden rule, nobody would pay for them.

But I can’t understand why businesses humoured the lie for so long. Beats me.

Well, here’s to hoping DEI is cast into the bin where it belongs, but the golden rule is instead enforced more at workplaces. That, and unions, which are universally great.

My childhood.

S’why we call it Absolut vodka.

2 Likes

You can buy raid weapon appearances for one Antique Bronze Bullion btw
And colour available
It’s a really nice thing to do
Just… why start in the expansion where the raid weapons have been horribly ugly the entire time?

(Oh, and you can also buy the Shadowlands goo cat mount for 3 bullion)

2 Likes

Gojira playing at the Olympic Opening Ceremony to a scene of windows full of beheaded nobility is not something I had in my bingo card but good lord was that cool

6 Likes

It did feel very nice getting Ashkandur

2 Likes

what where what!!!

Ngl the french olympic flame hot air balloon went omega hard.

1 Like