Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

I used to be the 2nd in command of a Sith guild. You wouldn’t believe how much stuff the average guildie or new player got up to as we tried to tell them that “Please don’t do public erp on our flagship and guild stronghold…”

bonus points trying to rp an imperial twi’lek

1 Like

I think Andor’s the best piece of Star Wars media to me, or at least outside of some of the better movies.

I think it incidentally also already did something like Vixi mentioned; the Imperial Intelligence Service’s depiction feels much more realistic, ironically enough, than most spy depictions in media

3 Likes

I consider myself VERY lucky that the Sith Guild I joined, while not taking things too super seriously, took things the right amount of serious and was, overall, a massive contributor to me sticking with STWOR as long as I did, until the timeskip ruined everything ._.

1 Like

They all respected my pureblood character pretty well. But when I decided to roleplay my twi’lek alt I showed you seriously, oh boy did people change how they treated me.

1 Like

We had a guy join who within two days tried to use the ‘force’ to seduce every female character in the guild. In a shocking twist when they were confronted they revealed they were not a very nice person OOC either.

3 Likes

same happened when trying to RP my smuggler. no she does not take payment in quickies to burst the bubble of many a sith rper.

1 Like

Oh yeah, saw alot of guys like that.

Funnily enough, since we were pretty good on cracking down on unpleasant people, we ended up getting quite alot of other women role players joining the guild as it ended up being pretty safe for the most part. It was nice while it lasted.

(This was the guild I’ve mentioned before, where the GM overnight decided to make it into a mandalorian guild and everyone left. I only found out because I logged in one day after having been gone for a while due to taking a break).

1 Like

that’s bizarre and kind of unrealistic, i always pay for my groceries with some quick impregnation behind the counter

3 Likes

ive been doing it wrong all my life :pensive:

1 Like

Just use the law of surprise, pay for everything.

Still time to learn, don’t worry!

you still have time to change your ways

iconic post, possibly one of the best

1 Like

Ours was safe initially, but then there was a GM change and he was… not a dedicated or pleasent individual. Standards slipped and those of us who tried to keep them pretty much got told ‘lol rp is rp’. No surprise the guild died a sad death. I mean there were other reasons but that didn’t help any.

in light of the error of my ways i shall make an immediate apology video on twitter dot com before prostrating myself before sith mcrandypants for his dark-side imbued seed courtesy of shonn industries

Sad to hear :frowning: but also very common.

I was in several guilds where the GM’s and officer basically immediately tried to poach and call ‘dibs’ on new female characters joining, both as their apprentices and love interests. More than once, my character was propositioned on my very first RP night.

Needless to say, I left each of those guilds almost immediately.

1 Like

I have my moments

jebanza redemption arc imminent

authentic ‘new female character’ experience in any MMO RP scene in my experience unfortunately

1 Like

Joining a military guild and finding that part of the recruitment progress is a physical exam by the GM.

Edit: Also I’ve ran out of likes. So everyone can just presume they get one from me and I’ll pay it back later.

2 Likes

i make a new female character
i find a new guild
i get propositioned for erp day 1
i leave
i make a new female character
I find a new guild
i get propositioned for erp day 1
i leave
i make a ne

1 Like