Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

Meanwhile I’m all female characters and have only ever seen it, which is bad enough honestly, but never actually been on the other side of it. Nobody tries anything with my characters.

Maybe it’s the halitosis.

Bonus points if your character is either A) Not interested in relationships at all. B) Already with someone.

It’s really weird on how it’s applied sometimes. I’ve had little issues with it on WoW. Never on Vixi and rarely on other gnomes. It’s happened a few times on my elves and Draenei.

Swtor it happened a bunch on my Twi’lek and Chiss characters, never on my pureblood.

On FFXIV I got several stuff suggested on my Lalafell.

Come on now, Shonn at least gives you the option to fade to black before he :sweat_drops: 's on your back. . .

3 Likes

fondly recalling the time i made a blood elf and i received an erp proposition before i’d even finished watching the cinematic

3 Likes

This post is upsetting.

1 Like

how do you feel about a new pair of concrete shoes, vixi…

Worst’s been on ESO for me generally

1 Like

I still find it wild that I knew of these Shonn memes even before I properly began role playing on WoW. Like as I was fresh and still leveling in early Cata I had heard about that stuff.

nobody has ever propositioned me, even on a female character. it hurts

5 Likes

hey new guild member akamito i think were going to have to continue your physical inspection later tonight in private…

Please. I have mouths to feed. I need more time, I’ll get you your likes, I swear…

I never rped enough on ESO to see properly. I was in a guard guild for 5 minutes and next time I looked for a guild, I was immediately suggested a vampire erp guild full of women characters.

Meet me in the slaughtered lamb tonight after your physical inspection with Adelais.

1 Like

One more day, that’s the most I can give ya!

I think I know exactly which one (I think they were mostly all involved with the guild leader and an officer though, off the top of my head)

Tbf I’m so blasé about things a lot of the time that it could happen all the time and it’d barely register. Like getting a /w from someone asking why I’m on their friends list is -probably- going to go somewhere creepy but in my mind it’s like 'yeah I’ve been in wow 13-14 years, I could well be on your list for some reason. But I don’t know you, so buy now!"

So who knows really.

I’ve almost never been propositioned.

Well, there was that draenei who offered Lintian a massage and then started making completely inappropriate and unsolicited emotes once we went to a secluded room.

In hindsight I should have seen it coming.

1 Like

Was this the musk guy?

Edit: Not Elon, he probably would have wanted “Kung Fu”. Whatever that is.

you’ll need to be more specific than that

2 Likes

That sounds exactly like it, and yeah I’ve heard people say “Oh god that one” when I’ve mentioned it before.

I never understood why they’d think it would even work. In what universe will a woman go “Oh yeah, we’re on each others friend list, so lets bang and have our characters make out!”

The eternal pain of just wanting to roleplay and be friendly with people, so you end up being caught unaware when the other party had a different idea.

1 Like

They were very infamous not only for that sort of thing but also just the terribly, overly edgy, immersion-breaking kind of RP they were throwing out in public!

I feel very happy that I never got involved with them in the end. Dodged a huge bullet.

3 Likes

It was a female character. I’m not going to name and shame, but suffice to say I never interacted with that character afterwards.

It turns out that establishing consent is important for both sexual roleplay and real-life encounters!

Also don’t ERP on WoW come on now children play this game