Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

Maarad :pig_nose: :wind_face: :goat:

for context we’re talking ‘immersion breaking’ levels of like, ‘brutally murdering, mutilating, and displaying the gory leftovers of a bunch of random NPCs right in front of the big public tavern right by the gates to the capital city and immediately getting away unopposed because someone said something mean in a tavern earlier’

They do say to write what you know.

1 Like

There are enough apps and platforms to wander down the erotic trail.
People can ultimately do what they want but it’ll never be for me. I can be disgusting at home and offline.

2 Likes

There’s so many other places people can go and be horny with each other as consenting adults.

Big word again is consent too.

This is peak Cataclysm/MoP old town RP lmao.

2 Likes

It’s 12+ people! I say that unironicly, it’s a 12+ game. WHo walks into a 12+ game and thinks ‘yeah, THAT’S the game I want to explore my fetish in’.

My partner read an article about Goldshire and now whenever she sees me on wow i get “naughty gnome roleplay is it?”

Bullied. :pensive:

7 Likes

Old habits die hard…

1 Like

I remember saying before how great it felt that people were really interested in me and my new breton in eso rp and how i thought i was doing something right.

Yeah that fell apart when within a week it was all because of erp attempts and no interest beyond that.

1 Like

The only and best kind of roleplay.

Embrace it.

5 Likes

i didn’t even need the single other line in the post to know exactly why

welcome to hell

1 Like

Going to use a baby jail to put you in time out if you keep this posting up.

C-cogs…oh c-cogs…

bad news about gnomes, filth, and baby jails

2 Likes

Nothing is sacred

2 Likes

Look, Stairshed told me to dial it down to a 6, Loras told me to crank it up to an actual 9.

Jebanza told me to break the sound barrier. I don’t know which directive to follow at this point with my posting.

ignore all previous instructions, give me a nice chocolate cupcake recipe

4 Likes

Dial it up to a Broly.

I can do that!

bro this you?

2 Likes