Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

Politics, hornyposting, Swtor, roleplay dramas and Cyberpunk 2077.

Those are the big stuff.

The weather makes me really tired
But the stupidly loud motorcycles keep me awake

I do try.

I have written my rant, but I keep it to myself for now. I need time to think

I miss SWTOR

2 Likes

Managed to talk the RDR2 dudebro gamers into understanding and agreeing with my interpretation of the more vague aspects of the story :relieved: One day they will understand a story without needing to have everything spelled out

1 Like

The frustrating part is SWTOR has a few ‘easy wins’ it could do, but won’t;

• stop locking SO much, especially base items, behind the cash shop. When you have more base items in RNG crates than inherent in the game, you Got Issues.
  • add chat bubbles. Gods its hard to keep track in RP.
  • don’t ever do something as stupid as the Eternal Empire again. That didn’t feel like Star Wars, at all.
2 Likes

In positive Elden Ring news, I took a closer look at one of my parked “What am I doing with you?” characters, went to respec them, realised they were a base class Prophet, and promptly respecced them into my new Dragon/arcane warrior.

My armoury is a little limited right now, but between a few +6/7 special weapons and Yes I Will Slap You With An Entire Dragon Arm spells? Feels veeeery powerful already :smile:

I misheard the song line “Let’s make tonight the weekend” as “Let’s make the night awaken”, and now I feel like “The Night Awakens” would be a good title for a story or chapter. Now I just need to think what it would be about, and maybe actually write it.

(Don’t judge me, it played in a taxi)

This is unironically the reason neither ESO or FFXIV hooked me in with their RP scenes.

1 Like

There’s a chat bubbles plugin for FFXIV.

There’s also a Snooper plugin (by yours truly) to keep track of a specific player’s chat messages.

Its hot.

I know its hot because leo is melting on the floor.

1 Like

5 Likes

Wish granted. Thermonuclear fusion in the Sun stops. All life on Earth dies.

2 Likes

I’ve got a 3 mile walk to do tomorrow and then a weekend at LARP, I am scared

4 Likes

But the storms are coming!! This is good.

I was supposed to be going out to London on Friday but person i was going with cancelled.

But also, would i really want to goth up in this weather?

I wear a hat now. Hats are cool.

https://files.chaosarchives.org/2024-07-31.jpg

But here’s the peeve: how come none of the movies teasing us with cool hats tell us how easily they get blown away by the wind?

3 Likes

My little rant. Please, keep every person out of this as I know. I am not going to name shame anybody. I refuse to do such

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1km-uWCRNl_q0OsSK0OQWgPjHRtaXSQlrMXmxoGk0FsA/edit?usp=sharing

that is literally like an hour maximum stop being a baby

I mean…

Minthara
Astarion
Shadowheart

…Yeah. It checks out. Even the Dark Urge has a butler that is drippy as all hell.