Pet peeves: The return (Part 7)

it’s gonna be waaaaaaaaaaarm

actually ESO does have chat bubbles.
its an option you can turn on in your settings.

same even if i go back every few months

Unfortunately not all chat bubbles are created equal.

1 Like

Dawntrail Spoiler embargo has lifted today.

so now i can cry about otis in public

please spoil responsibly, it’ll probably be a little while before I can play

1 Like

can i still cry about how beautiful everyone looks in public

I would be disappointed if you didn’t

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDoZf3nxKdg

And here we are.

The Gleaming Moonbeast mount when doing skyriding.

chuckling

It looks so dorky.

Get yourself some hatpins

You have to calculate that into hedgehog speeds

Whether you’re intrigued by wild hedgehogs or you own a pet hog and are worried about it making a quick getaway, it may be interesting to learn that hedgehogs can run fast, but not as fast as they are portrayed in popular video games. They can only reach speeds of up to 4mph, which is much slower than foxes and other natural predators, which begs the question of why hedgehogs run in the first place.

hmmmmm

1 Like

It’s a great way to stay in shape.

We’re now into the prepatch for the next expansion, and the bug with Amirdrassil transmogs not displaying in the armory (and on forum avatars) is still not fixed. Grr.

1 Like

troll mogs stay winning…

-voodoo shuffles into the sunset-

1 Like

Couldn’t sleep earlier so did some raids and

yaaaay ugly thing!

5 Likes

I’ve been steadily working my way through porting Tome of Battle somewhat directly into 5e. It’s not that hard, honestly. Most maneuvers just require minor tweaking and a balance pass. What I will say, however, is that the coherence of it is a bit…scattershot.

Higher rank maneuvers often require a number of lower ranked maneuvers known, but not always. And sometimes maneuvers of the same rank don’t require the same number known. They’re meant to be split into four categories (Strike, Stance, Boost, and Counter) but then there’s some that don’t have that tag at all.

Sort of quality concerns that don’t jump out at you immediately, but add up when you’re going through each one.

4mph is faster than human walking speed for an animal the size of your foot, put some respect on them this instant

Them I respect

Your slow self on the other hand…

Just skinned my shin on a cabinet at work.
:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Me spotting a tauren

1 Like