Petition to get rid of bots and hackers in SoD!

you mean blizzard? lul. the day when the connection between blizzard and these botting companies is revealed is gonna be HUGE. tinhats on! it´s coming!

seems blizzard says that too

i disagree, tho.

@Lurkykiller: Important correction: MVPs do not work for Blizzard as employees. That post is my personal view on the matter as your fellow player.

fair enough - i dont know these thing, i havnt been on the forums much before a week or so ago.
how did u get green font & what is it?

@Lurkykiller:

One of my green colleagues wrote on this some time ago:

For me personally… The old forums are gone to the winds of the past, but I got my green colour during the Original Connected Realms programme many years ago. On a very basic level, I tried to help people in questions relating to populations, activity of factions and realms and made some suggestions and educated guesses on what Blizzard could and perhaps should do. Eventually, someone (I do not know who, probably more than one person) recommended me and Blizzard contacted me asking whether I would be interested in joining the MVP programme.

1 Like

nice - so its basically blizzard utilizing players to help smooth the gaming experience. its a great idea, and useful to players and devs alike.
kinda reminds me of a bounty-program i recently saw smthn abt … :wink:

There’re some items and mats with no AH deposit like enchanting mats and that’s how some AH bots abuse the market by canceling and undercuting again.