Petition to open transfers TO Hydraxian Waterlords WOTLK (not era)

The realm has suffered at the hands of Transfers OFF, and now the pop is so low that PvE gameplay cannot be found.

Please help us and open free transfers FROM other realms, TO hydraxian Waterlords Wotlk.

Please.

20 Likes

Please.

Sincerely,
Niamh

9 Likes

It’s not much to ask for, we’re paying a monthly subscription to be able to play the game that we love. Please do something blizzard.

8 Likes

I fully approve even if I’m currently busy with other projects within the realm. But whenever I would like do PVE content it’s a pain. To hit level 70 dungeons, we waited weeks with a friend for people to enter DtK . Dungeons to enter with a group and getting decent exp is impossible between 15 and 70 levels.
Open up free transfers to the realm because we’ll end up like in TBC.

5 Likes

Fully agree. Horde side two of the biggest guilds left two weeks ago making a difficult situation even worse. Now there are only 2 guilds doing 10-man content and one doing 25-man content. Transfers TO Hydraxian will definitely help.

Blakehorn

7 Likes

I remember returning to WoW classic after a year or two of being gone, and I came back on my lvl 51 hunter, desperately needing help to catch up. I could not find anyone to help me out because even my old guild was dead.

Transfers to the realm, because I simply don’t want to leave this server, would be an amazing help for anyone. Please do something!

6 Likes

I second this. Please do not let our realm die.

4 Likes

I support this!

5 Likes

Y’all: I opened a thread in general WotLK discussion:

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/open-free-character-migrations-to-hydraxian-waterlords/441435/2

Make our voices heard!

3 Likes

Hydraxian Waterlords server NEEDS this!

5 Likes

Blizzard please help before the server dies

3 Likes

First time WoW player and forum poster. Just wanted to echo some of the sentiments I’ve seen about the state of the realm.
The community here really is special and can’t really be replicated on any of the other realms.
Please Blizzard - give the realm a fair chance and open up free character transfers TO Hydraxian-Waterlords.

5 Likes

Signed by me!

2 Likes

Digs out an inkwell and finds a free spot, nods slightly in satisfaction, and writes “Signed” in neat script to the list.

1 Like

What made you all leave in the first place I wonder?

A lot of players, including whole guilds, left the server because of its diminishing population. They were enabled to because they were given free character transfers off the realm. As the population got lower it became impossible to get groups, find items on the auction house, etc. I think there are a lot of wow RPers who would welcome a working/active wotlk server.

3 Likes

Please Blizzard… Please :frowning:

2 Likes

At the “height” of our raiding population, blizzard opened FCM and the vast majority of the server agreed as a community to transfer off. Damn them, but it is what it is.
After that Blizzard announced the deletion of the realm and opened another round of FCM off, but after “community backlash”(?), decided the keep the realm open.
We are now seeing an anticipated empty realm, and believe a FCM to HW at the worst could help to revitalise us to last until the end of the xpac.

See 2021/11 for evidence of blizzard’s butchery to the realm pop.
ironforgeDOTpro/population/classic/HydraxianWaterlords/

Why would anyone want to come here?
Because small communities are the heart of World of Warcraft, and the slow but steady pace of low-pop RP realms have a vibe found nowhere else.

The current state of the realm was caused by Blizzard’s choice to open FCM off, so now we are simply asking to give others a CHOICE to FCM to here, bring balance to the realm.

3 Likes

It is pretty insane that free transfers aren’t already a thing. Any low population realm should have free transfers available to them 24/7 until they are no longer low population. It makes no sense as it is, and it’s either ignorance from Blizzard or a total lack of care. Either one is bad. Please fix it, we want a viable RP realm on the European servers. I have no interest in paying a second sub fee just to get access to a populated RP realm on the NA servers.

6 Likes

Word! We need more dwarves!

2 Likes