Planning Free Character Transfers for Season of Mastery Realms

Hey, Blizzard! I am the voice of the Bloodcaller Horde, a representative of the last horde guild. And I’m telling you:

• Every day we lose people!
  • Every week we go on a raid like the last time!
  • Every player who stayed on the Bloodcaller wants to play, but can’t afford it!
    20 people - average online for a horde every day.
    37-40 people can come to the raid 2 times a week.
    We were not able to collect the Alterac last week.
    Empty capitals, empty auction, empty locations, empty world.
    Blizzard, you wrote, that give some of the lower population realms a relief valve. Right now, you’re only letting us vent on this forum. If you don’t change your mind, the Bloodcaller horde will be disappointed in you!
30 Likes

Please open transfer for Russian server (RU-Blood Call to EU-Dreadnaught) we need this

16 Likes

Please give us an option to rather merge Ironfoe and Bonescythe instead of squeezing everyone onto Dreadnaught.

9 Likes

Dreadnaught → Ironfoe
Bonescythe → Ironfoe

Ironfoe is healthy and has a community of players that didn’t want to roll on the mega server for a reason. Don’t kill it.

16 Likes

But what do if i have horde on ironfoe and alliance on DN
Just open transfers to ironfoe, not from it

5 Likes

It should’ve been;

Dreadnaught → Ironfoe
Bonescythe → Ironfoe

What an awful decison. Interesting to see you believe you’ve “Gathered feedback” when as an Ironfoe player, of whom has spoken to the majority of players and guild leaders, I can tell you this is far from what the majority of Ironfoe players want. There’s even already guilds from Bonescythe seeking new recruits on Ironfoe because I assume they thought you surely couldn’t be this stupid with the transfer policy.

17 Likes

We want this, this thread is proof of that.

Dreadnaught → Ironfoe
Bonescythe → Ironfoe

Please.

15 Likes

Personally, I think it’s a shame that there is no option to transfer TO Ironfoe. I could well imagine that there are some guilds that do not want to switch to Dreadnaught. With these proposed options, sooner or later you would have no other choice.

Please reconsider these options.

13 Likes

So I really can not understand why there should be a much too full when you could also have 2 healthy servers. Bonescythe → Ironfoe, Dreadnaught → Ironfoe

8 Likes

Later this week? If I’m not mistaken all honor gains from earlier of the week is deleted upon server transfer, will this be the case this time aswell?
At least make it possible for us to transfer on a wednesday after the calculation is done, being on the last 1-2 weeks of ranking and basically losing 1 week of progress will add another 2 weeks to it.

Speaking as a member of last aly raiding guild on bonescythe going to dreadnought is last thing i want. I want a nice server with few raiding guilds and working AH and not megaserver queues, overcrowded farming zones, streamers and thier fanboys. What i want is

Dreadnaught → Ironfoe
Bonescythe → Ironfoe

If you continue with transfers as you started here you will kill 2 realms and make dreadnought even worse.

11 Likes

Dreadnaught → Ironfoe
Bonescythe → Ironfoe

10 Likes

Can you at least tell us who you used for your feedback analysis… who were they representing? I rerolled on BS as soon as I realised DN were a megaserver… now I’m forced to move there.

7 Likes

I leveled to 60 on Dreadnaught and I want off.
Dreadnaught → Ironfoe
Bonescythe → Ironfoe

12 Likes

well play on your dead server then if your afraid of pvp

1 Like

I second this!

2 Likes

horde is giga dead man. Making DN the mega realm is the right play.

4 Likes

Please, do not open transfers from Ironfoe to Dreadnaught, Ironfoe is not dead, it’s a nice small server with a nice and comfy community. Like suggested above, please, make transfers like this:
Dreadnaught → Ironfoe
Bonescythe → Ironfoe
This will invigorate horde side and get a nice flow of people to ally side as well. PLEASE!

8 Likes

Dreadnaught → Ironfoe
Bonescythe → Ironfoe

Other way around would just force people to quit the game even more…

11 Likes

Ironfoe horde is completely dead and will not be saved by transfers from other realms. We have 3 raiding guilds and it’s not an enjoyable experience having barely any dungeon groups or recipes on this server. Please let us transfer to dreadnaught so we can get a full season of mastery experience.

3 Likes