Playing hard casters is not fun anymore

hahahahah good one!

1 Like

I just facetank boss mechanics when needed. There is no need to dodge as long as your HP is above 0.

Want me to move? Design the class better.

As far as I can tell, you have simply come into the same kind of situation melees have been in in raids for years now.

I say that as a mythic raid leader trying out moonkin for the first time this tier.

Yeah there’s a lot of movement on some fights, but it doesn’t seem imbalanced at all.

1 Like

Yeah no. They both have their downsides and upsides to mechanics.

Every raid in BfA has been heavily ranged favoured so far

1 Like

If you can’t reliably set up tyrant for whatever reason play soul conduit/sacrificed souls. There is also option to spec movement friendly affliction.

Glad to read that you know how percentiles work… :man_facepalming:

Dude, stop with this pointless statements. We are talking about dps spread across all specs with statistics.

75% is default, period. Go to WCL and check for yourself.

It is not average of skill, 75% because things may happen in the lower bracket. You get 50% when using all skills and making lot of mistakes or fight is long, or you die near the end.

https://www.wowhead.com/how-to-use-warcraft-logs-to-improve-character-performance

Go read that guide and stop making false statements:

50-75: Blue is an average parse, which is just that - average.
25-50: Green is a below average parse, which generally indicates the player is having some difficulty.

There, 50 is average. False statement my …, that’s just how percentiles work. That someone may give “average” a new definition is another story.

You confuse average and median.

Even the quote he gave to proof his point calls it average…

Average and Median doesn’t have to be the same, but it can be.

25-50: Green is a **below average parse**, which generally indicates the player is having some difficulty.

There you go, 50% is below average.

75-95: Purple is an above average parse
75+ above average

There you go, 50% is average -_-

The amount of times you’ve contradicted yourself in this thread is hilarious.

It is clear that you don’t understand how logs work, or perhaps even just numbers in general.

And median is a form of average. There’s no confusion anywhere.

And when you’re the median in a large number of samples, as you are in Warcraftlogs against thousands of parses, the median is the perfect average to describe the average player - because you’re literally in the group of players who had 50% of their spec perform better and 50% perform worse.

I had the fortune of doing radiance heroic with a pug that insisted of doing the boss by running in circles. One chaos bolt and suddenly I was surrounded by tornadoes and the group was miles ahead, at least I got some free loot.

No dude it is not average. IF 50% would be average then we would have tiers like:
0-20 - poor
20-40 - below average
40-60 - average
60-80 - above average
80-100 - best

BUT WE DON’T.

We have
0-25 - poor
25-50 - below average
50-75 - average
75-95 - above average
95-100 - top

THE UPPER part is counted as average, not the middle one.

I haven’t contradicted myself even once. You are just throwing some buzzwords.
It is clear you dont understand how tiers work. See example above. Now go draw some diagram and come back once you understand it.

Mate, you can keep trying to alter the definition of the word average as much as you like. Unfortunately the world doesn’t revolve around you, and words don’t change their meaning just to fit your personal use.

It is you who is trying to alter the meaning of WCL statistics. Fortunately authors of WCL has clear understanding what is average and what you should be looking at thus default tier is 75%.

They do understand that on some fights you may die prematurely, be assigned to some special job etc. and these kind of logs are dragging down the average value.

But you clearly don’t understand that.

I’m not sure if you are blind or stubborn. I am using the citation YOU gave ME.

Here it is again.