Please add Race Change to Wotlk Classic

I don’t understand why they don’t put the change of faction, because of something we chose two years ago, the game changes and the races too, it’s a shame to lose a character for so long because of this stupidity…

Add race change in wotlk please bliz,

1 Like

I want to be tall again …

5 Likes

Bump this everyone… lets make a gnomes dream come true ! #addRaceChange at WOTLK Blizzard !!

2 Likes

It cant be that hard to add race change, things evolved since vanilla classic and as someone else mentioned above its not gonna change the population or the strength dynamic in horde/alliance.

… and after all it was added in Wrath originally
#NoChanges

• Keep LFD, Dual spec, Race and Faction changes in Wrath Classic (but not at launch)
  • Give 2 Era servers for TBCC
  • Let the RP server Celebras survive
2 Likes

Exactly … ty

… it was added in wrath originally

3 Likes

same here, i only picked a gnome because it was better in vanilla with the little thought, ‘‘what if wotlk classic will come?’’ and i regret making a gnome at this rate

race change will not make the game experience worse for anyone so it should just be added, give blizzard more money aswell

bump bump, want to see this implemented.

1 Like

Blizzard should automate it.

Let all meta slave chars turn to fotm automatically at every expansion. Gnome at vanilla and bam troll at tbc and bam human at wotlk…

Because some random guy is crying.

I think we should make an exception for gnomes, they’ll be forever cursed to be a gnome.
In addition, they can only make gnome characters in the future.

Nope. Only change that should be made on this game is faction to address imbalance. The rest nope.

If this is not a troll then you propably have no clue what you are saying since it was faction change that caused all the imbalance in the actual Wotlk (back in 2008~). Race change affects in no possible way the imbalance nor “boosts” classes. If people believe that by race changing they will top meters only makes me laugh… Races are for aesthetic purposes that people want to change something they picked up 3 years ago and they are propably tired. Nothing wrong with that and we just want to have the option and be able to do it the right way.

1 Like

Here to bump this aswell, i’ve been an undead for too long, but i only play 1 character, i even was kicked out of my guild because i refused to level up and actively play another character, so please let me change my race, dont doom me for wanting to only play 1 character.

2 Likes

They wont. I may be mistaken, but they said somewhere that they dont want race change, cause people will just follow meta trends.

Bump #addRaceChange !!!

3 Likes

Not adding racechange doesnt prevent it, it will only make it more toxic, in the highend you will be expected to abandon your main and level up a new one if its the wrong class.

2 Likes

There is no wrong class in game

Human will prob be better for Arena in Wotlk, if nothing gets changed bcs of Racial. In that case I want to change my Gnome to Human with a Race Change option. I dont want to level a new character because I got all my professions max level :slight_smile:, took me a while as u can imagine.

1 Like

Nah, be gnome forever.