Please buff Fury warriors by 25%

Looking at ur current guild run for example

ur Unholy DK was only 400 DPS Above you while Parsing 8 Percentile ahead of you in ur last Sun king Salvation run.

WoWlogs are highly Bias to the “Meta Speccs” and im afraid Word of Mouth is enoughto make the players percieve your class as a Joke, while.

While at 195 in groups with higher ilevel then myself can top a meter… i burst for 6k DPS Easily every Minute or So, while overall DPS being roughly 4.3k DPS over the M+ Dungeons Length.

Compared to Unholy DK on every boss ofcourse we’re not 50% behind. But if you take the top fury DPS and compare it with the top DPS on that boss, no matter the spec we’re way behind and on some bosses 80% if you take the top parse ever which you say it doesn’t count and on others 50%, not on every boss ofc but on some it’s like that, and that shouldn’t be acceptable on a game of this scale.

I’m not asking for a 50% buff, but I was expecting a 20% or some rework plus for pvp we’re completely useless…

Its not that i say Dont Count… its the fact u cant view the log to actually determine if it was a FAIR log.

Guilds oftenly Will massively PAD a Meter to get a Result FAR ABOVE what the class can actually do. so no they dont really count, Because if u’ve gone out ur way to INTENTIONALLY Rank 1 Player Ridiculously highly its Skewed.

as i say, im not defending Warriors current State… Arms and Fury both need Buffs. And Imho… they could knock up that % buff on fury atleast to 15-20% and It wont hurt the meta… Sadly we seem to be just getting 5-8% every month :frowning:

Good to know, I guess nobody is padding with Fury warriors then, but they still should give us a minimum of 20% dmg increase and if we’re ever ahead just nerf us accordingly. I’m paying for the game the same as a Monk, DK, Lock this is not acceptable.

Apprantly theres Certyain mobs Out of reach in some of the fights which only certain classes can pad via, apprantly its why Starfall looks broken AF in some Fights because its able to targer these monsters

Fury warrior having No DoT or Ranged DPS cannot benefit from those Situations.

REJOICE, MY FELLOW FURY MASOCHISTS
OUR RECKONING SHALL SOON BE AT HAND
BEHOLD: Class Tuning in Progress -- 13 January

(it’s not 25%, but 8% ought to do the trick :3)

Furry has now received another buff of 8% is that enough?

We have to wait for logs to be sure but I’m gonna go with no.

Depends on what ur asking.

Is it enough to compete with arms… or to compete withthe other classes xD

blizzard need to make up their minds, smaller buffs at a fast rate or larger buffs at a slow rate.

Waiting 3 weeks for a tiny buff feels bad AF. given that they keep buffing fury and arent touching arms however gives me the indication… comitting to fury maybe the wiser choice over scaling up arms until fury gets enough buffs xD

yes. buff warrior. armso also.

buff warriors smfh

ye do something blizzurrrrrrrd

CONTINUE BUFFING WARRIORS !

come on !

Fury needs back Colosuss Smash

Every Fury uses Anger Management , making Siegebreaker obsolete

Also Fury needs again Deep Wounds for extra damage

About Slam, nobody uses it , since we use Whirlwind

The Onslaught talent is useless , change it to another talent

On 3rd february :

Fury
    All damage abilities increased by 3%.

Source from mmo-champion

Will that be enough ?

No IT wont be enough

3% buff for Fury is actually going to make Fury the main spec, Arms outside of its Cleaving Condemn niche will fall behind. Fury is already decent in M+, with signet you’re bladestorming on every pack pretty much and outside bladestorm it still has consistent aoe.

The issue in SL is more with the top specs being ridiculously OP

Edit : I didn’t see but Arms is getting 3% too, that’s nice. Still think Fury will overtake Arms in general popularity but Arms will remain more valuable for raid progression on the bosses where it matters.

Fury still needs again :

• colossus smash to be put again
  • slam remade
  • rampage remade
  • recklessness remade
  • bleeds effects reput
1 Like

Siegebreaker is effectively CS, also what does any of those things have to do with Fury being good or bad? Fury wasn’t uncompetitive because of design, it was because of numbers relative to other classes.

Fury actually has a strong niche in AOE, by design it’s really great at that. We may like or dislike the playstyle compared to previous versions, but everyone has a different opinion on that, it has no bearing on the performance really.

^
this, siegebreaker is colossus smash.
different name, same use