About Slam, nobody uses it , since we use Whirlwind

The Onslaught talent is useless , change it to another talent

On 3rd february :

Fury
    All damage abilities increased by 3%.

Source from mmo-champion

Will that be enough ?

No IT wont be enough

3% buff for Fury is actually going to make Fury the main spec, Arms outside of its Cleaving Condemn niche will fall behind. Fury is already decent in M+, with signet you’re bladestorming on every pack pretty much and outside bladestorm it still has consistent aoe.

The issue in SL is more with the top specs being ridiculously OP

Edit : I didn’t see but Arms is getting 3% too, that’s nice. Still think Fury will overtake Arms in general popularity but Arms will remain more valuable for raid progression on the bosses where it matters.

Fury still needs again :

• colossus smash to be put again
  • slam remade
  • rampage remade
  • recklessness remade
  • bleeds effects reput
1 Like

Siegebreaker is effectively CS, also what does any of those things have to do with Fury being good or bad? Fury wasn’t uncompetitive because of design, it was because of numbers relative to other classes.

Fury actually has a strong niche in AOE, by design it’s really great at that. We may like or dislike the playstyle compared to previous versions, but everyone has a different opinion on that, it has no bearing on the performance really.

^
this, siegebreaker is colossus smash.
different name, same use

How is it okay to have a whole class with 2 damage specs be the in the worst 10 DPS charts? Its not like Prot War is any good either.

We need atleast 20% more damage on fury and maybe 10-15% on Arms. Prots should be able to benefit from mastery and versatility more to make them viable for high keys and HC or Mythic raiding.

MAKE WARRIORS GREAT AGAIN.

1 Like

Wait, how is that wrong? It’s wrong that they think they’re better than you period by playing a game better BUT that doesn’t take away from the fact that they ARE playing the game better than you. Which, in this context, is a valid way to quantify that fury is getting better or not.

The only issue with this, I see, is that it promotes just one type of gameplay. And I for one think a character should have at least 3 ways of being played with some obscures thrown in as well.

Fury needs Colossus Smash spell like in the past

Siegebreaker is useless

Anger Management is far more effective and a must due to using Signet

Fury is fine, im doing good in m+

We need more buff blizzard, 17 more percent more

Being worst on damage isn’t the problem, it’s being worst on damage while being miles behind other specs because the gulf is is bad, while the raid design also makes that look worse. Bosses like Sludgefist for example. Or even like Council where one of the mechanics of the boss involves it constantly charging out and reducing melee uptime while ranged just fire away.

On some fights though Warrior is decent-ish, and in M+ the main factor now is probably lack of powerful utility that benefits the group and not damage, Shockwave for example would make a big difference.

My last post was removed

LOLZ

How was it offensive ?

I cant express myself on how Fury is bad now ?

Retarded

A 209 ilvl fury compared to a 209 ilvl hunter / mage , the hunter or mage will do 1 500 + dmg more than a fury

FIX IT !

Continue buffing !

We don’t need a flat up buff, we need an entire rework.

• Give warriors a bloodlust… it only makes sense
  • Give us back our damage and haste from Enrage
  • Give us back our +50% damage for rank 4 Execute (nerfed to 5% at level squish)
  • Give Rampage a damage buff and increase its crit chance
  • Make Bloodthirst do a DoT (cold steel, hot blood), as Fury is the only warrior spec that doesn’t have a DoT.
  • Make Bladestorm do a DoT for Fury. It makes no sense Arms gets a DoT and we don’t
  • Another flat 10% damage buff

After this, warrior will be in a decent place.

2 Likes

You are actually mental if you think this won’t make the class utterly broken. Fury is less than 5% below Unholy in mythic CN and less than 10% behind Unholy in heroic CN right now with a 3% buff coming tomorrow. At this rate it’s going to be competing for top melee DPS in the next raid tier because it actually seems to scale really well.

What you want is the spec doing something like 12k average DPS on Sludgefist.