Please don't put phase 2 to early

Wait until there’s a significant number of people at 60. I still see a lot more people in their 40s than at 60.

Probably about five more months.

8 Likes

the sooner the better. I’m really getting sick of layering. It overstayed its welcome.

2 Likes

the lvl 50-55 guys are the ones who will suffer the most as they are easy to kill for the geared 60s.

1 Like

I think november would be good. But layering should be removed much sooner.

2 Likes

Stop this idiocricy with Retail ( on me at least ). Didn’t played retail since 1 year or so ago.

Your “answer” is also a bad one. If you want to quote me, at least answer the questions i’ve put, rather then add a “personal attack” on me.

Now, how is Phase 2 going to stop you from grinding items and/or level up your character(s) ?!

Answer that, and we can have a decent conversation as my questions are very legit. Ignoring them and “rant” again, will not help and i’ll probably ignore your reply’s.

1 Like

asap. Cause we want phase 3 faster as well haha. I love bgs what can i say. I would love bgs allready in phase 2.

3 Likes

Phase 2 has really nothing contentwise but the long awaited Honor System.

Idk why people cry because they play 2 hours a day and cant get to 6 in about 5 day Playtime

30 Days gone = 60 Hours if you play 2 hours a day which is equal to about 3 day of playtime.

Go be a casual somewhere else.

There is litarlly no pvp in this game, something which should have been implemented from the beginning.

Yeah wait for BGS (Phase 3) until Blizzcon 2020 good job filthy casuals

7 Likes

I’d say as late as possible for you (but probably not after Feb/March). Let everyone hit 60 and enjoy for a while, while cutting edge crowd can alt & chill.

People who really like to PvP (and not just chase items) can already play PvP (but do keep removing layers please, they are extremely annoying).

1 Like

Soon please. I would like to start doing BGs before i reach 40+ with mounts!
And want layering gone ASAP. Phase 2 was meant to come quickly as its not quite a content patch as such. Phase 1 is more like Phase Zero, for launch while people settle in.

2 Likes

3/4 months per phase is the best way. Around two years of classic just like we originally had.

8 Likes

I am not bored, and you cannot guess what someone else feels, you don’t have that power, sorry mate!

1 Like

2 years only is way to fast for me, i wanna experience classic forever

January next year

4 Likes

No, your question is misleading and not need answering, the fact is that Classic is for people who want experience Old WoW and not Rush it OR play with others who want go lvl 100+ with all gear in just a couple of years, if you fail to understand How my phase 2 will ruin many players gameplay and classic experience I do not have to answer and even more i don’t want discuss it with you.

Want a proposal? I hope Blizz make a server that goes faster than the rest, and put all those who want Phase after Phase in there, lets see who’s gonna go there and for how long and what will happen in general,

Me and people who want enjoy game in phase 1 don’t want Phase 1.5 or phase 2.0 or w/e, we just want take our time, journey and have more moments to spend on this Classic feeling, has nothing to do about items or lvl,

AND YES IF YOU GO lvl 70 AND HAVE YOU RUNNING AND JUMPING AROUND ALONG WITH OTHERS, MOCKING AND KILLING FOR HONOR WILL RUIN MY EXPERIENCE GOT IT ? (I answered partially after all)

PS: I explained all I wanted, do your reply of course but I am finished with you.

Most importantly: AFTER the layering is disabled.

Then: 60-90 days from now.

4 Likes

January seems like a good middle ground for phase 2.
Most will be 60 by then. If its before, im afraid a lot of people will just quit on pvp servers cause it will be too hard to lvl up their caracters, because of higher levels farming them for honor.

Around December…

4 Likes

Mid-January, after the big fest, seem good.

I have two answers:

1. Allow a bigger playerbase to hit 60, so somwehere around december/january to make the content relevant, or else people will be rushing the content, and it looses some of the special feel when its already done tons of times. (Not for me, but reading on forums it seems to ruin the experience that MC was cleared so fast.

2. Playing a warlock means i would like it ASAP, so I can start and complete my 100% mount, it is still cheaper than the 1000g ^^

3. Kiting Kazzak to Stormwind is a wet dream of mine aswell xD

BTW
Nice to see you guys asking for opinions :slight_smile:

1 Like

I mean, from the perspective of someone who’s at 60 and chilling, really feels good right now to play alts and hang around, chase a few odd items here and there. I would personally prefer no rush, and would be happy to see more players reach 60 and experience classic in this way. Couple more months at least please (ideally some time next year).

6 Likes