Please don't put phase 2 to early

November.

This isnt retail wow, the average entitled boomer who plays 20 minutes a day shouldnt be capped.

5 Likes

are you for real? these repplies better not chance the outcome ā€¦ P2 should arrive ASAP as there is NO NEW TIER and NO NEW RAID so there is no one will ā€œfall behind curveā€ these things should have been in p1. But WHATEVER

3 Likes

When you fix the over population of the servers, as the game does not support more than 5000 people at a time. When will that happen is probably never, with Blizzardā€™s current attitute towards the problem.

7 Likes

You rushed, and now you pay the price with your boredom.
Actions have consequences.

12 Likes

lets stop pretending that what people want has any meaning

blizzard will release p2 exackly in the middle between 8.2.5 and 8.3 :slight_smile: to maximize profits.

5 Likes

January or february, this will give people with jobs ample time to get to L60 and grind some gear.

7 Likes

Some time next year would be best. Maybe around May, or early June.

8 Likes

I am amazed how the developers brain-washed the younger generations in time with MMOs main aim and focus should be on end-game content. A CM should known him/herself better honestly when posting on Classic forums. Not everyone who asked for Classic interested in only end-game raids, world bosses or honor system.

There are lots of different play styles and a CM should represent all, not only one. There are many players here waiting for Phase 2 only for disabling the ā€œphasingā€ aka disease of modern time MMOs. I am deeply disappointed that CM didnā€™t even mention phasing but only considered the level 60 crowd who consumes MMOs and jump to another to consume it in the process.

There is already one of your gameā€™s focus and play-style caters one type of players, anyone can go and play it. Wait for everyone to reach level 60, wait for the crowd who enjoy the journey. There is already PvP for the people who likes it, we do not need to rush honor system, we do not need a reward for everything we do. I want to remind our CM, this is a game, games should be played to have fun, we do not need to win or a reward to play a game.

To knowing where developersā€™ or CMā€™s mind is making me worry about the future of the Classic. Blizzard decided to release shared subscription between Classic and Retail. Release a new raid or something to keep 60 rushing crowd busy and please do not begin to talk about phase 2 yet regarding raids and world bosses, thank you.

8 Likes

Why do others have to wait forā€¦others to ā€¦catch up?! How is Phase 2 going to stop you grinding someā€¦gear and level up?!

I would say 1 month from now, is ok. 2 month is too long. So ā€¦ find a date in between.

2 Likes

Dire maul is fun guys;)

1 Like

I hope itā€™s sooner rather than later. I am actually not waiting for phase 2 but for battlegrounds. Greetings from a PVE server.

3 Likes

After new year. Lots of time to stay inside and play.

On a side note. This must be fun for devs. One of the rare times where a customer asks ā€œCan you release later?ā€

7 Likes

Why do others have to wait forā€¦others to ā€¦catch up?! How is Phase 2 going to stop you grinding someā€¦gear and level up?!

Because the rest of us would like to enjoy phase 1 at L60 too. Besides, february would put phase 2 content in the same time frame as vanilla; why would Blizzard have to rush releasing phases because you decided to rush the game?

4 Likes

Maybe they should just install the whole retail on classic, phase 3,4,5,6,7,8,9, +++ same logic like your argument ā€¦ ā€œHow is Phase 2 going to stop you grinding someā€¦gear and level up?!ā€
ā€¦ where phase 2 put whole Retail and voila why waiting?

On the other hand, you can go to Retail and come back when each phase arrives, live the hype and go again.

1 Like

2019-12-31, 23:59
This would be funny to watch!
Everyone gets to celebrate new year in queue :rofl:
Or maybe phase 3 then?

You are enjoying phase 1. And phase 2 end game is exactly the same except with more dungeons and more wpvp.

2 Likes

Between 1 and 2 months. Not less, because casuals without a level 60 will be dominated during leveling by honor farmers. Not more, because there is not much new PvE content in the phase, especially PvE realms will want phase 3 soon anyway.

I think november would be a good time for phase 2!

2 Likes

Exactly, I agree, why to make Classic if you want to reach Retail standards (15 years game) within 2-3 years timeā€¦:open_mouth: is rly ridiculous

Between 2-6 months from now.

Not earlier because the average player is still 35-45. Introducing it earlier would pretty much cause you to lose subs due to the immense amount of wPvP that would ensue.

Not later because you donā€™t want to release content at a point when itā€™s already half-obsolete or when half of your players have already left due to content drought.

Currently, with the lack of the PvP system it feels strange encountering enemy players as you donā€™t really have any incentive to fight them, unless youā€™re contesting resources.

Right now, the only valid reason to attack an enemy player, apart from resources, is ā€œbecause itā€™s redā€.

Also, last but not least - thank you for taking the time to actually post here. This is the first time I see a blue post on the Classic forum section since Classicā€™s launch (outside of blue threads, that is).

3 Likes