Please in shadowland remove pre-made in random BG ( rant )

Argument is bfa premade and queue times.

And since your honor level is 20 , you dont know queue times.

Best thing blizz should do is to make premades vs premades.

Solo queue will make you leave game too with playing 1 bg per hour.

The numbers of 5 players premades make bgs instant queue and makes you get in.

Opinions again.
Can you prove that premades makes quing faster?
Or that solo que only would get 1 game per hour?

For someone with absolutely 0 evidence nor any data you sure seem hellbent on dying on that hill…

Off-topic question: Are you religious? You debate akin to religious people when faced with science.

No I have no religious. But I’m reporting you now for putting religious inside the sitiutation. The country my family left had no religious like 80 years ago. And its not russia.

“When you have no argument, resort to report”
Back to the childish stuff again i see…

You do you. Good talk. :joy:

Last night I queued bgs with 25 minutes wait time.

Then I invited 4 friends queue became 7 minutes.

How do you explain it? Premades make more people participate in game. And you will get in bgs frequently.

In previous expansions I could expect a random battleground to contain people at least 70% geared relative to what was possible in that content (With maybe 1-2 exceptions) I could expect someone’s class or spec to not be a deciding factor in how effective they will be in a BG (At least not to the degree it is currently) and I could expect people, even if they weren’t the best players, to not be walled out of being useful because they did or didn’t pick a specific pvp talent or have a specific azerite traits.

I could also expect when I gripped a healer to safety that they actually got gripped instead of standing there and dying because the default blue card in the mechagon trinket is a neural silencer, but that’s a slightly different topic.

None of that is to do with who I’m facing, how they may or may not know eachother, or if they may or may not have joined together.

The bottom line is the progression path for PvP was obliterated after WoD, and the bandaid ripped off after legion, and quality of random BGs has dropped off similarly, and reached a state where the only way I can reasonably expect a healer who won’t flop in the first 10 seconds, or have more than 300k hp is to be that person or bring them with me.

I almost never group queued in WoD or MoP, I never felt the need to. But after 4 random BGs in a row where both healers had 200k hp? It’s getting to a point where I don’t want to queue solo, when it was something I loved doing for years.

Exactly. They equip that blue punch card too. And you cant grip it.

But I won many bgs with 80k hp players lately with queing group of 5.

Especially on eu bgs people say report afk that low gear. And that eu player write bg tab with daily routine.

My friend saw my dialogue with the lock. And he said nobody will queue random bgs if they will be able to play as solo to random bgs. And will make long queue times

Even hota , gladiator people in my battletag list pass random bg queue and the reason they pass is not the reason not being able to stomping enemy. No thats not the reason. They dont want to be in group with 120k-180k hp players. Which makes long queue times too when they dont want to queue.

So, your (possibly imaginary) friend tells you what/how to think or have a (predetermined/set) opinion about?

Seems rather beta to me mate.

You don’t want to queue with players with 80k hp (and I perfectly understand you), yet you prob have 0 problem playing vs 80k hp players?

Therein lies a discrepancy, and (IMO) one of the issues that has caused severe detriment to the PvP scene.
ofc PvP talents etc. as Elips, eloquently explained, will ofc. further skew the balance.

But why be part of a solution when you can just capitalize on the mess the Dev’s have caused.

Try to see the subject from the other point of view instead of utilizing what seems to be the stubbornness of 5-year old, and maybe the players whom enjoy PvP could take actions to alleviate the problems, for all, and in turn increase participation, rather than act out the inner narcissist you seem to struggle with.
Or end up as the smartest kid in special ed class(with horrendous queue time to boot)

Now, I’m sure I haven’t had the time nor inclination to entertain your delusions today, rather busy at work.

Have a great day though (@all of you)
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha yeah imaginary friend. You know 40% of the active posters on battlegrounds forum tab from my communities right? From both horde and alliance.

Nobody will queue random bgs if they wont make scaling and solo queue at the same time.

link spreadsheet to corroborate the notion of the 40% please.

And be a dear and post the(unicorn-esque) proof that nobody will queue.

So, not only narcissistic and stubborn, now also an aspiring dictator of the PvP scene?

rofl, you are funny though, I’ll give you that :sweat_smile:

Ah yeah dictator. And those community owners me right? yeah I get it. You have a long life in your future to understand somethings. Like 10 years or more minimum.

Do the communities, to which you adhere to, own you?

Oh dear, sounds like you got an Epstein problem on your hands… well, a$$ rather.
:rofl:

i understand perfectly well, you cant stand a challenge to your ego.
But that’s a hurdle you should try to overcome as to increase your confidence and happiness (First life pro-tip is free, next is gonna cost you)

oh seems I misinterpreted your google translations.
Oh well cba editing the response
:man_shrugging:

Reporting you for threatening.

1 Like

rofl, gave you a like 'caus your hilarious <3

I know you didn’t ask me this directly, but I think it’s a point worth discussing because I have mixed feelings on the whole thing.

When I enter a BG and see the opposing team has a lot of low hp players, I feel a strange mix of relief and tiredness.

Relief because, like many here, I’m on the honour grind, I do very much enjoy pressing my buttons in battlegrounds somewhat regardless of what I’m up against, but the idea of getting more of X, or getting to Y reward quicker because the game will be easier isn’t something I can ignore. Path of least resistance and all that.

But I also feel that tiredness, that feeling that the game’s going to play out very similarly to every other game with these conditions. A tiredness I assume is felt in equal measure by the opposing team, though probably with a bit of resentment thrown in. They’re very likely going to lose, because of either the people on the opposing team, or the unfairness of a system they are part of.

What do you suggest as a solution, that we as players can implement? For someone like me who wants quality games with a casual flair, I feel just as let down by the system as those with 80k hp struggling to do anything. The big, unignorable difference though, is that I’m currently coming out ahead.

1 Like

Tbh if I queue bg solo and see half of the team less than 200k hp. I just leave. Its easier.

I have 427k hp on my all dps chars.

Thats why I barely solo queue.

I understand vividly. But what brings you more enjoyment ? Playing bgs or gathering mounts etc? (i dont really recall what you get from honor levels other than mounts and other irrelevant pixels)

In thw case of what to do. Well imo its way to late , the point of no retuen (bigger drop-off than newcomers) was crossed in legion, ans there were plenty of warning signs (tons of posts of ppl claiming to stop pvp mostly due to premades(feeling of no impact nor chances))
That should have been a waking call to maybe not stop but at least tone down predatory behavior at least till the population was healthy and stable enough to sustain such activites.
Me personally, when realizing there to be 5man on my team would setup a picnic and a fire on a stump in wsg and “bench” myself in attempt to not demoralize the opponents, often trying to stir up drama with the premade as to further balance the chances (angry players make mistakes)

One time in wsg 4 other solo players joined the picnic and premade lost. It was hilarious especially the chat.

Remember 19s? Horde used to have the stronger setups so we’d at times let allies win in order for pops to not die out for the night. Same situation at end game now.
Now how many of the old guys still play and how many of those were so called solo queuers ? Right almost all of them. Is it because they were crap at the game? (phonebook/neckbrace springs to mind)
Those are the players we lost due to unbalanced and therby boring end game pvp.

Now I dont blame the premaders up till 5mans but rather blizzz for creating a reward structure that exacerbated the problems and incentivezed playing premades.

I dont have.a solution to a dev created problem. But we as players didnt do jack to aliviate nor decrease the scope of the disease they introduced into the pvp organism.

Im sorry for incoherent ramblings. Been on a datw and im quite intoxicated atm.

Also nektar, if yoi afk when Your team is at a disadvantage but not when the opposing team has the disadvantage your a hypocrite and borderline narcissist imo.

Havve an amazing night ppl, amd remember its just a game ment for ppl to have fun :ok_hand:

A d ofx this is all just imo. I know u elips and dont for a second believe your intent has ever been to have a negstive effect on a game we all enjoy(ed)

1 Like

I’ve been in the 19s community for a long time too, mostly with vianco.

Personally I don’t see people grouping up and playing with their friends as the problem. If we had the gearing system we did in WoD and MoP (Crafted pvp gear -> honour gear -> conquest gear) then nobody would care outside of those abusing the system to get 20+ people into the same AV.

Idd as i said the problem was created by the devs. The players just rode the sinking ship to its inevitable demise. Now i h2g. Take care friend and have fun

May as well toss in now that I’ve gone 15-1 over the last 2 days solo queuing. Even beaten 1-2 5 mans on the opposing side, as well as ended up having a couple on my side.

Most of the games though, at least 3-4 people, and often 1 or both healers, had under 200k hp, and green or no essences per side.

1 Like