Please,bring back personal loot!

Group loot is cancer. Made people stop playing the game
Horrible decision,bring back Personal Loot or enjoy bleeding player numbers because nobody wants to raid for nothing

9 Likes

It was a great system for pugs but I take issue with calling it “objectively the best”. Making drops proportional to the group comp meant weapons / items used by small portions of a group’s population had painfully low drop rates. Try being a group’s only rogue getting two sylvanas daggers to drop in SoD.

2 Likes

That’s very valid but it was objectively the best system when distribution mechanics are concerned. It should have been tuned for such situations so they can be less of an issue, but I think it’s high time to do away with 100% RNG loot in general.

Grinding for any specific items in the game is disgusting and it always has been. We need a system in the vein of the legendary axe where you somehow pick an item for a say a week, and every time it doesn’t drop for you, you get much higher chances of getting it the next time.

And these have to be high chances so you don’t end up farming a single item for a month, nobody sane wants that.

They wont bring back PL because its bad for wow token sale business if people just get gear easily
And this is the only truth to the matter

1 Like

Yeah but why did they do it in the first place then, Token was a thing for 4 years by the point PL was forced, and they had to have known that it directly incentivizes item selling and all the other bs.

Because people were tired of PL’s ilvl restrictions on trading and bliz refused to just do unrestricted PL because of how it can be manipulated by group composition. This is the bleh compromise nobody wanted.

1 Like

Which changed nothing.

Big guilds make 500+ groups with fans whom willing to trade items them for free or gold.

Only the casuals suffers.

There’s far more guilds raiding who wanted the ability to do what they wished with the loot that dropped back than those in RWF.

As always, majority suffers for the minority. It’s not even only casuals, it’s anyone without an organized guild that also happens to be fair and or beneficial to the people in question.

No I meant why did they add forced PL back in BFA if they removed it because group loop incentivizes more gold flowing through the economy and more money for Blizzard? They knew all of that in 2018 so why do it initially.

Imo I think they just caved to the loudest and most obnoxious playerbase such as the Twitter elitists and wannabe elitists, that’s the only place devs actually visit and it has the highest concentration of terminally online weirdos.

1 Like

I wouldn’t go that far but it’s a well known fact that the only group with an unquenchable hatred of LFR and a complete apathy for it’s players are…

Blizzard.

Mix that in with their quite creepy fascination with making every single person who plays WoW friends with every other single player who plays WoW, putting Facebook’s incredibly annoying and downright intrusive “People you may know” feature to shame and you have quite the catalyst for making LFr players suffer just because they can.

Personal Loot should never, NEVER have been brought in for LFR or pugs. At the very least, all it does is dishearten and anger players who roll 26 on a trinket and if they have an add on like Pawn it shows a very large increase in power, only to see a dps with higher HP than the tank (giving you a fairly accurate description of their gear without even checking) roll 99 on it.

And then have their noses rubbed even harder into it by actually witnessing it.

Even more so when you check the dps logs and they’re pumping out 200k…

Yeah you definitely needed that trinket buddy.

But again it’s Blizzard. Sticking two fingers up to LFR players since 4.3

Can someone at Blizzard tell me why it takes 8 weeks to see the entire raid?

Given I’m always told it’s so easy 24 players can go afk and a healer can kill the boss by just looking at it (try it sometime Mr Just go afk, I got this… Please record it.), one could be forgiven for thinking it’s in fact so difficult it needs all the pros to outgear it before attempting the 2nd wing.

1 Like

This is bobbys finally le

screw you moment.

I hope they bring back personal loot people are literally queuing 20 people who ninjas for the main person. This is not fun to raid knowing.

Fyraks mace has been ninjad by 5 healer monks they really need a dps mace btw.

raiding is not fun at all the loot system is as bad as class balance.

4 Likes

the personal loot system is garbage can blizzard bring back personal loot.

1 Like

this group loot system is indeed that bring back personal loot

2 Likes

this raid loot system is not good bring back personal loot.

1 Like

This is wow in a nutshell quee 20 friends needing on stuff they don’t to give you

bring back personal loot.

2 Likes

they did this to fill out this grind which is none existence like its a middle finger putting the best trinkets in game with the worst loot system ever in raids.

bring back personal loot. Shadowlands was better-

1 Like

Than explain how i have cleared lfr on 2 chars every week and never won a single roll on any item? It wouldve been mathematically impossible for this to happen with PL.

2 Likes

if you had PL back at lest you’ve would had won loot.

People are botting with 25 people ninja looting and stacking same classes.

1 Like

this loot system needs to get demolished. Bring back Personal loot to raids i miss shadowlands raiding.

1 Like

Or at the very least disable Grouploot for lfr and maybe normal.