<Poetic Justice>

Hello!

So I joined this merry bunch around 30 minutes before Dragonflight went live, after having pugged PvE content for the majority of Shadowlands. I wish I had joined sooner now. Really nice and friendly people in guild, with things going on for all skill ranges and interests. Organized social raids for all skill levels, with patient raid leaders? Yup! Keystones at many levels advertised in chat? You got it! It’s not uncommon to see lively guild chat about in game and out game stuff, as well as a packed Discord for all your pet picture & meme needs if that’s your thing.

If you have saw this post (and if you frequent the Ravencrest forum, it’s a safe bet to say you have!), and considered joining… give it a go :slight_smile:

Just uhh… if you are named David, you are likely to be caught in the crossfire of some friendly guild banter… be warned!

1 Like

I am afraid to say this is true fellow David’s, you’re going to get a little stick from association of name and years of guildies ripping the proverbial out of me… But don’t let that stop you joining there’s almost enough of us to make a David Raid! We will be unstoppable.

I have only been in the guild a few months but I have found everyone to be friendly and helpful, there is always something going on to join in with. The social raids are great fun and everyone is welcomed.

1 Like

Well, I have a guildless character (Mistweaver monk) on Ravencrest and my name is David so I might have to apply.

1 Like

come join us at Thoradin’s silk worm farm :smiley:

1 Like

Hi guys! I’m looking for a new home - play mainly healer and push keys, anyone online?

My discord is Mocus#4759

1 Like

For context I lasted in the guild for seventeen days, I was kicked from said guild, the guild leader didn’t want to kick me, but was essentially blackmailed into removing me. I was only one person, and there were more of them wanting me removed so their value was far over my own. My experience in this guild was great, I found that a lot of people there were extremely nice and kind, specifically the guild leader. I had a lot of fun running keys, chatting with others, being taught the lore by a very knowledgeable guild mate, and many other things. I had no plans on leaving the guild I was quite content there. If you’re interested in why I was removed I was removed for making people feel uncomfortable by using the Guild Discord to often, Talking about things that made me happy (Dragon Shard farming, mogs from LFR, and how neat and strong the grieftorch was), wanting to do LFR as a guild group to get the rare rings and get grief torches for those that didn’t have them, Talking about guns which I am passionate about because I am a collector, Talking to much, and for talking politics. So for those joining this guild know that the large majority of them are very kind people and super helpful, but if you are doing anything a few individuals in that guild don’t like they will say nothing to you, and instead blackmail their guild leader into kicking you. So be aware it is a good guild and a nice place, but be aware you could do literally nothing but rub some people the wrong way and they will have you kicked. I feel bad for Thoradin being forced to remove people in such a way. It was fun there, sad to see it end, but it’s for the best I don’t like being around people that don’t like me. :slight_smile:

Edit: I forgot to mention but whatever you do don’t join a channel that Bjurke is in even if he is streaming. You are not welcome in there to watch and listen to them do high keys, and he will make sure you know so.

I’m genuinely sorry that’s what you took from our earlier conversation, and we honestly wish you the best of luck finding your a new home / guild.

1 Like

I have only been in the guild for just over a month but I feel that this guild is the best place to be. I am on the spectrum and speaking with new people as well as joining into social interactions can be quite challenging sometimes. I enjoy the social heroic runs, the atmosphere is relaxed and you have a bit of a laugh as you kill trash, but still have the concentration to play your role and get the bosses down nice and easy.

The great part about being in the social heroic raids is, youre not tied down to having to raid every week and you arent belittled or made to feel like anything less because you cant make it - Which is one major problem I had in previous guild which caused a lot of stress and almost made me quit a second time.

I have done some keys with people and although I was perhaps slightly undergeared, they were happy to let me come with to heal and also were calm without shouting at you and understood that sometimes a key depletes but theres always a 2nd attempt or changing it up and leveling different keys.

I also like to think I get along which a good group of members and those who are online and are free, will help with any advice if they are good at the subject or direct you to someone who might know more. The discord server is also a great place to ask more complicated questions, or if you want, show off your fur babies in the pet tax channel.

I really do recommend this guild, whether you want to raid mythic or just chill as a social.

4 Likes

Poetic Justice is a panda friendly guild! If you are a panda, feel free to join us! You will feel at home!!
No pandaphobic people at all!
:panda_face::heart:

3 Likes

If you need more Gnomes, there’s a Gnome only community that raids on Fridays (casually) :stuck_out_tongue:

I joined PJ a few months before the DF release. It was my comeback to retail which i haven’t touched since cataclysm. It is a really fun and helpfull guild. I always enjoy the social raids. Fun to be there and no hard feelings if you can’t be there.

I can recommend everyone to join

2 Likes

According to the guild’s Discord I have been with these folks since 11-06-2019 and honestly they are awesome. Everyone is nice and happy to help each other complete mythic+ or help with some tricky quests.

They were the first guild I joined when I decided to move realm and I have never looked back since. I whispered David after I looked through their older post in 2019 and read the message from the guild members back then. I thought to myself this seems like a decent bunch of people and perhaps I should join them.

They are the first guild I have raided with. The awesome part is, it is a social raid I decided to join. The mood is relaxed and there is no requirement other than having a fair item level. There is no commitment needed to be made to join the social raid and that is awesome. No need to commit every week and that is awesome as a student when you have periods with a heavy workload.

The guild have a huge amount of people doing different level of content. So there is always someone ready to team up with you and doing some content with you. But the most important, is the people who makes up the guild. They are kind and very open minded. They are happy to help you craft an item for you, help you with weakauras or discuss the lore.

This guild is awesome and I can recommend it if you are missing to play with some nice folks.

2 Likes

After searching for quite a while following my previous guilds demise after Shadowlands, this guild meets all my expectations, and more!

Such as:

• Very open raiding schedule for social-heroic, i’ve always been welcome whenever i had time and signed up. Great for people who work shifts and can’t make it every week.

• Our GM, Thoradin is a genuinely positive guy, i have never heard him be negative or condescending. Which does reflect on our social heroic raids, they are always chill and fun.

• Alot of active people, if you want to run keys or get some help with crafting, or just chat about anything i’ve always found someone.

• Guild Discord.

• Great guild name, and tabard fits alot of mogs :wink:

2 Likes

Joined as a social with the launch of Dragonflight and have never looked back!

Great bunch of people, always something happening & people always willing to help.
Whether you’re looking for advice, some people to run keys with or a crafter :wink: the guild can sort you out.

And have to agree with Healonaut on the social raiding front. For me with limited availability the chance to jump in with a chilled atmosphere and learn fights with likeminded people is invaluable. Have had a blast & its rekindled my love for the game.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to take a moment to share how much I love being a member of my guild. I’ve been playing World of Warcraft for a while now, and I’ve been in several different guilds over the years, but none of them have felt quite like home like this one does.

From the moment I joined, everyone has been so welcoming and friendly. We’ve had so many fun adventures together, from running dungeons and raids to exploring new zones and just hanging out in Discord. It’s been amazing to see how quickly we’ve all become friends, and I’m so grateful to be a part of this community.

What I appreciate most about my guild is how supportive and understanding everyone is. Life can be stressful, and it’s so nice to have a group of people who genuinely care about each other and are there to offer a helping hand or a kind word when you need it most. I feel like I’ve found a second family here, and I couldn’t be happier.

So, to all my guildmates, thank you for making my time in World of Warcraft so much more enjoyable. You all rock, and I can’t wait to see what adventures we’ll have next!

2 Likes

This guild is AMAZING.
Logging on /g looks like candyfloss with all the paladins… I think it’s a method to disguise the real one… like zebras?
Most days there’s loads of people online doing keys. Not sure why I joined, but I stay for the fun.

1 Like

Polite
Original
Exciting
Totally nuts
Inclusive
Chatty

Jack of all trades (classes and specs)
Unrivaled
Social
They include everyone
I have run out of words
Comprised of many personalities, every get’s along
Exciting

if you take the first letter of each of these lines you’ll spell out “Poetic Justice”, I’ve not been apart of the guild for long like some of it’s members but i look forward to logging on and having a good old fashioned /g chat or joining them on discord.

Whatever is going on there is always a shoutout on /g to see if anyone is interested and wants to join, from keys (high and low) all the way to social activities and raids.

1 Like

I encourage you to join the guild. People are very positive especially our leader. Huge plus are social raids that are not mandatory and for those who like challenges, there are also mythic raids. For sure you will find people for m+ keys and have a good time.

1 Like

Hello!

I just requested an invite via the guild finder after reading your thead on these forums :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thanks
X

1 Like