<Poetic Justice>

Hi there!

After been basically dormant for most of BFA and some recent occurrences, I am now considering looking for a new proper home for my Shadowlands main. I main spec tank on my monk but for now, I am not looking to raid seriously, especially given my current work schedule means I can sometimes finish at 10pm realm time. What I am looking for though is people to play with properly

I started playing wow in Legion with a hunter, was a Warlock in BFA and now a monk as I always enjoyed the idea tanking and throwing a keg full of beer at someone the first time when this character was first just another character I made when bored was very satisfying! With that been said, I am not the most experienced tank in the world and finding people to play with within the streamer community I am part of consistently ( and will continue to be a part of, regardless of whatever I join or not ) has been rough to say the least

I guess I am just looking for something more stable and less nichey ( is that even a word? )

I would prefer a discord DM if possible; My username there is; Misty_Chaos#7540

My Bnet is MistyChaos#2764

Thanks

2 Likes

Hello Miststy! Alright well we have members on all sort of time zones and schedules so even finishing work at 10pm you’ll likely find members online to play with when you’re home, and you’re more then welcome to join, we will be in touch!

Been with these bois n gals for just under a year, without a doubt have made the game a much more enjoyable experience, great weekly events for social raiding and pvp, plus with constant active members never again does one fear pug-in those dreaded mythic keys, instead you can fail them with people you’ll come to know…
Overall an amazin commuinity and couldnt be happier with a different guild

3 Likes

Lets put it this way, I transferred servers and joined this guild few months back after reading the posts here, couple of weeks later I decided to pay for a character transfer to get my hunter in this guild as well, I wasn’t planning to do this but this might tell you how much I enjoyed being in this guild. The only downside to being in this guild is having Luke as a guildie, you’ll know what I mean when you join.

2 Likes

I’ve been with David and the others for a little under a year, and I must say this is the first retail guild that I’ve stuck around with. Their enthusiasm towards building a community has made me shift my alts from different servers to Ravencrest :smiley:
The guild chat is always fun and everyone is super helpful too! I’ve made a lot of friends just by joining in on conversations and random invites.
An irl friend of mine invited me to Poetic Justice, and I haven’t looked back ever since.

Cheers,
Shango.

2 Likes

I’ve been in Poetic Justice a few months now. I’ve not been in such an active guild since the days of TBC and Wrath. There’s something for everyone here because of the commitment and organisation of the officers and GM.

Weekly there are:

• A solid raid team pushing progression in heroic and mythic.
  • Rated Battlegrounds.
  • Social raids clearing normal.
  • Mythic+ Groups.
  • As well as many other player led activities such as treasure hunts/quizzes.

We’re a friendly bunch with a great, chilled out and fun atmosphere.

~Kris

2 Likes

I had 9 max level characters on a different realm and was happy playing with friends across realms as it made no difference to me. After a while I kept getting told how good the guild was, and decided to grab two mains and transfer to Ravencrest so that I could join the guild.

Best decision I’ve made!

The guild is incredibly active doing every kind of content in the game. It spreads from top mythic raiding and high M+ keys down to casual social raids clearing Normals/Heroic and chilled dungeon runs. If PVP is your thing there are always RBG’s or Arenas happening.

David keeps things extremely organised, while still keeping things incredibly fun. Social raids are filled with banter, and it’s always fun to watch David die first!

2 Likes

I have been with this guild since September and I have to say it is incredible. Here are a few things I appreciate in my time with Poetic Justice:

• Friendly environment for players of all levels. This guild welcomes all and doesn’t shame you for not knowing certain parts of the game.
  • Respectful and positive environment. Guild chat or Voice on discord. Things are very civil;
  • Guild cooperation. Aside from Social raids, RGB runs made by guild leadership, people in the guild, in general, enjoy playing together. You would see people calling for a mythic, arena, mog runs, achivs in gchat and being met with enthusiasm;
  • #hobbies-and-pets-corner chat on discord;

I just love these guys and their self-deprecating humor <3 You for them them too!

2 Likes

Hi there, any chance you folks are doing a saturday/sunday afternoon social raid roster?

2 Likes

Hello, I’m afraid to say the likely hood that we will isn’t high. We’re not looking to have a second set of social raids.
We all ready have a pretty full week of events already with 2 social raid nights (Friday/Sunday) along side our 2 main raid nights and a pvp night each week.
If its daytime raiding on sat/sun you’re looking for id have to say we’re probably not the guild for you sorry.
But I wish you the best of luck and hope you find somewhere that works for you, however if your schedule changes do feel free to get back in touch with us!

Alright, thanks anyway :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I joined Poetic Justice last June, and I’m damn glad I did.

At the time, I hadn’t played since near the end of Legion, I’d never stepped foot in a Mythic dungeon, and I hadn’t taken part in a Raid since Cataclysm. I was looking for a group of friendly players to ease myself back into doing actual content again, in a no-pressure environment. That’s exactly what I found.

Upon joining, I found people willing to guide me through my first Mythic 0 and then Mythic +. Soon after, I joined my first Social Raid, and eventually cleared Heroic Ny’alotha with the guild.

Hopefully, Poetic Justice can be for you what it’s been for me : an awesome community with which I can run the type of content that I’d figured was out of my reach but yearned to do, all in a warm, welcoming atmosphere. Sometimes people even joke around and such.

Don’t be a stranger and come say hi!

2 Likes

A grand guild indeed! Full of incredibly welcoming and fun people. The social raid is a great laugh and our fearless leader GM is an impeccable example of just how skilful a paladin can be! (Is that ok, David? You’re not gonna kick me now right?).
Great guild, great people, +100 agility guaranteed!

2 Likes

Great place for both hardcore and casual raid progression.
Even if you can’t get a spot in the core team, the weekly social raids are well managed and have a friendly atmosphere that is welcoming to newcomers who are starting to gear up their character.
There’s also a pvp night which is open to everyone and it’s perfect if you wish to dip your toe into RBGs but never tried them before.
Outside of these main events, there are always multiple people online both in game and in the guild’s discord so you’re always going to find someone to play with or just chat.

2 Likes

Hi there! Shadow priest looking for a fun guild to join! I saw that you have some social raids 2 times a week? Is it possible to join these? Cleared normal and some bosses on my other char (resto sham), but want to to some dps on the bosses in a fun environment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello Zanrin! We do indeed Fridays and Sundays, we cleared 10/10 normal and 5/10 Hc this week with the social runs over both night. We welcome anyone to come along and give it ago (As long as you have a little gear and are willing to listen on discord) so feel free to get in touch with us and give it a go!

I joined Poetic Justice late last year. I was looking for what I thought to be the impossible, a social raid team that could actually clear current content. This guild has it all, RGB nights, a mythic raiding team, we do M+ and the social raiding team who are very, very social. We’re currently 5/10 heroic on the social team having only really raided regularly since the first week in January. Pro PJ note when David is lying face down on the floor, this is a good sign that the boss is going to die. I’ve been floating in and out of WoW for some years and this is my longest stretch since WOTLK and it is all down to being in this guild.

2 Likes

Greetings! I’m Gnobby, the guilds house Gnob. I started playing WoW early last year after not touching the game since the end of MoP. Being a member of a guild comes with handy perks like faster mount speed and faster hearthstone cooldown. So I searched for a random guild just to have these perks while leveling a new character with a friend. I got a message from an officer from Poetic Justice that asked why I wanted to join the guild. That was when it all started…

Since my invitation I’ve joined my fellow guildmates for raids, dungeons and conversations about all sorts of fun (Gnobs) and weird (tractor) stuff. I’m tremendously satisfied with this guild. There’s a lot of nice and funny people in it, aswell as activites such as progression raids, social raids and RGBs. I can highly recommend this guild for anyone that’s a casual or semi-hardcore player.

By the way, did I mention I’m a Gnob?

3 Likes

Greetings!

Call me Draz. I’ve been apart of this guild and voyage for a little over a year now and honestly, without sounding too cheesy or like some guild leader told me to make this reply, it’s been a great year here. The atmosphere is great, the discord is active, we have social raiding and plenty of dungeon-running. For the more ambitious people, we have a mythic raiding team and weekly rated PvP fanatics. Both are great fun!

There’s room no matter what type of WoW gameplay you’re interested in, and occasionally we visit other games as well. We have people from all European countries too and personally I really enjoy that!

Come find your new home with us! And when you join, you can always whisper me for anything :smiley: Cheers!

2 Likes

I submitted an application via the in-game guild finder, is there anything else I need to do? :smile:

In case the guild finder cut off the message or something:
Looking to join to do Mythic+ dungeons primarily, on my old main my highest keys were +9 depleted and +8 timed.

This character is still somewhat fresh, sitting at i195 at the time of writing, would love to have a solid group of people to start the M+ key printing press with :smile:

From the posts in this thread, this guild seems really fun to just chill in as well, even outside running any content, and that’s an aspect of the game I haven’t really experienced since TBC :sweat_smile:

Thanks for considering!

3 Likes