<Poetic Justice>

Hello ! So I also wanted to say : it is a very fun guild with a lot of nice people. There is always something going on be it m+ or the fun social raids. Everyone is chilled an helpful.

I honestly had that much fun in WOW the last time when I played Wotlk :slight_smile: Nuff said.

2 Likes

I haven’t really been in a guild since wotlk since I couldn’t commit to a raiding schedule so I’ve been playing solo for the last few expansions.

I missed the community sense and guild banter with the release of SL, so I checked the forums for an open guild and found Poetic Justice.

Met some really great people, had and have a lot of fun during m+ runs, social raids which are welcome to anyone and other events.

2 Likes

I’ve been in this guild for over 1 year and it’s been a blast. I’m a casual player, so I was looking for a friendly, social guild that raids without having to commit to a raiding schedule.
1 year later I’m still here because, well, I just really enjoy this group of people. There’s something to do all the time, from banter-heavy, social raids on the weekends, to M+ runs pretty much all the time.
I usually quit after the first few months of an expansion, but I’m sticking around this time.

3 Likes

Hey there the name is Cif, Ciffy, Ciferion or whatever.

Been with the guild for a while now and I just got to say it is pure awesome. Everyone is super friendly, chatty and some are pure bonkers like me.

We have Mythic’s running all the time, we have progress and casual raids, we have fun pvp days hell we even have members who are full out nuts farming tmogs and mounts for years on end. (looks at mount collection).

And ofc we have discord full of topics, memes & crazy cat people. You name it we have it!

Seriously if you are looking for a home & to join one of the most active guilds I have ever seen give us a shout.

Ok back to farming those mounts… :smiley:

2 Likes

5/10M Mythic Recruitment Update:
Poetic Justice has now defeated Lady Inerva Darkvein after a few weeks of consistently defeating the Sun King’s Salvation encounter as well, and we are looking to further bolster our roster of raiders going into Artificer Xy’mox progression and Council of Blood afterwards!
At the current time we are openly recruiting for all positions, but we are particularly on the lookout for:
1x Healer (Holy Paladin/Mistweaver Monk/Discipline Priest)
1x Mage
If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to use here or ingame. Thanks!

1 Like

It’s been around two months since I joined Poetic Justice and I enjoyed every bit of it.

As many others, I’ve been around for years on various servers and factions but I haven’t been in a guild this good for a long time. Packed with great people with all sorts of interests in WoW, from pet and transmog collecting to Mythic raids. Always plenty of activity in chat from early morning hours to late evening, and always welcoming to new members.

Shadowlands may not be the greatest of expansions but I am thoroughly enjoying my time because of the people I play with in Poetic Justice.

2 Likes

When Bfa came to an ending i found myself being kinda done with WoW, after playing the game from end of vanilla and playing mostly solo. The most progress i have had so far was a +8 deplete and normal 2/10 nyalotha.
It was either find a fun bunch of likeminded folks to enjoy content with or quit wow. So onto the forums I went where i stumbled uppon a thread by some guild named Poetic Justice. After reading a bit it looked like it was worth a shot, what’s the worst that can happen right?

After a /who in-game i asked if there was a spot for an absolute casual like myself and shortly after i got invited. Greeted by some hartly welcomes i decided to go all the way and join the guild discord. Here i found a well organized platform full of channels, some happy birthdays, bants, and what looks like all the memes.

This all was in August last year and just last week we managed AotC with the social raid, i have found myself some lovely folks with whom we are near KSM and just allot of friendly players who are willing to help with all kinds of content and social activities.

I’m happy i stumbled uppon this guild to reinvigorate my enjoyment of the game and transform it from a rpg into a MMOrpg.

If you are looking for a relaxt and toxicity-free place to enjoy wow this is just the guild for you, as it is for me.

3 Likes

My IRL friends started to get bored with WoW and left one by one, leaving me kinda alone playing the game. I was looking for a guild where I could join the mythic team and progress in a sane pace.

So I started to look for guilds and somehow I found this post from wowprogress.

The posts before me were sounding kinda too good to be true…

But they are 100% true.

This is a nice friendly place, where you can always chat with someone and play the game the way you want.

Even in these time when the content is parse ppl still find fun with the guildies.

Too bad my IRL friends already left before they could enjoy this guild
10/10 would recommend again.

3 Likes

Nearly 4 months and one main later, here’s my update from my previous post: [A] <Poetic Justice> - #119 by Ilyxiara-ravencrest

This guild is honestly a really awesome place to be in. There’s something for everyone; Mythic raiding progression, heroic raids, plenty of Mythic+ dungeons being ran, as well as social events for fun (although my £15 transmog shoulda won the contest. RIGGED! :laughing:)

On a more personal note; I’ve never been the one to throw myself into social situations, which means it’s very difficult for me to break into existing social circles in order to be included in whatever’s going on. Before joining, I worried that all of the existing guild members would be off doing their own things and not wanting to include a new player.
I needn’t have worried, as I quickly made some good friends which, as Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer said, “is almost a statistical impossibility for a man my age” :grin:

Speaking more generally, I think anyone who has tried to find a guild (outside of hardcore raiding) has encountered the sort of guild that’s largely ran on auto-pilot; invite anyone and let them sort themselves out. That’s definitely not the case here. Guild chat is always really friendly and helpful; if anyone has a question about anything at all, there’s always at least 4-5 different people racing to be the first to answer.
The officer team, and the GM in particular, really care about the guild and want it to be the best place it can be, and their hard work has definitely paid off.

In short; if you’re looking for a place to hang out, get to know people, some cheeky M+ with the lads, that sorta thing - definitely consider joining :smile:

3 Likes

Best guild ever!!

I found it when I began playing and I could not change it!!

It’s a place full of nice people, always ready to help! I learned a lot since I’m here and now I’m glad to help the newbies like they helped me :smiley:

And, of course, I made very good friends and I have tons of fun! :star_struck:

2 Likes

If you'd like to join as a social member we would still very much like to hear from you, so please do get in touch with us if you'd like to join!
1 Like

Are you guys still active, my guild feels like its currently dying on horde side with only raid logging I was looking for somewhere I can be a social, enjoy the game and actually log on to some activity. The guild post sounds like my type of thing

2 Likes

Hello Karofana, I’m sorry to hear about things dying out a bit on horde side for you. And well we are still fairly active in game and out of game as a guild albeit not as active as peak time the slump hits us all but there’s generally stuff going on and something to do together.
You’re more then welcome to join us and see how you like it with us, i hope to hear from you soon!

For the people reading - Are you looking for a guild or a cult? Either way i’m pretty sure you will find your place with us. We are one big family i would say, so, /gquit and come join us.

If you need a summer job our beloved guild master can provide such opportunity on his silkworm farm!

2 Likes

I’ve posted before about being in this guild and how it felt. It’s been some time since I left so I thought I’d share a few words to maybe clarify things.

As a whole, things were ok. Like most guilds, it kind of breaks down to cliques.

Social guilds tend to try and tempt players (in my experience) by offering boosts, heroics, mythic etc. This is no different in that respect. My time in this guild taught me that there is a hierarchy, to be expected I suppose as a lot of them have gamed together for some time.

As a new player, it’s the usual, you get a few lower level boosts then kind of left to your own devices with the other newer members.

With regards the M+ runs, unless you were one of the clique, you would struggle for a team. So much so that a few of us left and went on our own.

Over all, if you just want to have a guild tag, chat random BS and do your own thing with the occasional help, this Social Guild might be for you.

Honestly I never found a more fun and friendly guild in any MMO i ever played.
Whenever you ask for help or advice, people will respond either in game or on discord where people are active!
Made some nice friends, had a blast doing raids with them and M+.
You cannot get it wrong by joining this guild, so what are you waiting for?
JOIN US TODAY! ^^

2 Likes

Over my time playing I’ve been invited to join several guilds after raiding with them as a pug healer, but I never felt the connection and just stayed in my tiny guild with just a few of my closest and oldest friends.

Then I discovered Poetic Justice, and sparks flew. I am someone who enjoys both competitive and casual content – and this guild scratches all of my itches.

Although I am a relatively new member in the guild, by this point I can safely say – I have found myself a home. Made a bunch of friends already because the people in this guild are awesome and had no problem joining or finding people for any and all activities, be it raiding, m+, transmog farming or achievement hunting. I also discovered the absolute blast that are guild social events (I know we JUST had one, but… when is the next one??).

And my oldest and closest friends? Well, now they’re here too, and I think I won’t lie saying they enjoy being justicers? justinians? justicars? no less than I do.

3 Likes

Started playing when LK was released, wasn’t supposed to find my back way to wow, when i took 1,5 year break. But after some unfortunate events, decided to start playing again. It felt grim, the old guild i left was already crumbling. Times go on, people change and have their “own life”. For a moment i thought coming back was a mistake, but then i found player from this guild. Ran some tiny mythic keys with guildies and started thinking if i should pay from transfer. Should i use 25€ just to transfer my character to other realm?

I can promise you, i haven’t regret that decision even one second. Ofc jumping from tiny guild to this huge guild was big leap. Do I fit in? I can promise, there wasn’t nothing to be afraid of. This guild is big weird family, where everyone is welcome to join. Have spent way too many hours having fun in wow or other games with poetic justicers. I never used to progress in mythic dungeons, but thanks to all the lovely guildies who helped me. Getting my first KSMs ever done with these new friends felt awesome. :heart: It’s also quite nice to fill raid group from guildies, no need for pugging. No matter if you’re playing now and then few quests or trying to progress more. There is a place for you in Poetic Justice. You will find friendships, which will last hopefully forever. You can always trust, there is people willing to help you when needed.

ps. If that didn’t sell the guild for you. I can promise you, hearing David(Thoradin) scream like a girl in phasmophobia is totally worth of joining. Sorry David :wink:

1 Like

I feel this is misleading… it’s not just phasmaphobia but pretty much all horror games make me scream like a little girl aha.

Can we make social raids scary somehow because I feel like I’m missing out on this wonderful experience :laughing:

1 Like