<Poetic Justice>

I came back to WoW in late 2019 after a very long break. I’d always been a casual player, so I found a small, social guild and gradually found my feet again.

Eighteen months later, having discovered mythic plus and heroic raiding, I realised I had outgrown the small, social guild. I wanted to find somewhere I could do those things with guildies. I asked around, talked to friends about their guilds, and ended up transferring 3 characters to Ravencrest so I could join Poetic Justice.

It was the best WoW decision I’ve ever made. Despite the size of this guild, I was made welcome right away. My first character transfer had barely processed when some guildies invited me into keys. I joined the social raids right away (we were just starting Sanctum HC at the time) and discovered the joys of trying to swapblast my guildies off platforms, while of course avoiding the same fate myself. (The best raid quote ever comes from David, our GM: “Can we focus on killing this boss for the next few minutes? Then we can get back to killing each other.”)

It isn’t just about raiding and mythic plus, of course. There are social events, pvp, people levelling new characters… And the best thing is, there are always other people online to talk to. You never feel like you’re playing alone.

3 Likes

Hi Guys, not sure if you are still actively looking for members - but i am in need of a new home realm and somewhere I can be a group of likeminded people again - from the sounds of it you guys might just be that home that I am looking for, so much so I am contemplating rolling up on the realm and starting from fresh (ish) again (maxed heirlooms and tokens) too get myself up and going again - i am also willing to transfer a couple of toons over if needed as well :slight_smile:

If you want to talk further, i am on bnet as plainlyadam#2766 and Discord as LegoLich#5602

Hope to hear from you soon.

1 Like

a nice and fun raid group, as well as keys.
been doing heroic and it’s alot of fun with a chill atmosphere :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi guys,

I’m trying to start anew somewhere else and you seem like the perfect place to join.

Are you still recruiting socials?

1 Like

Hello Khairoz! We are indeed, feel free to get in touch with us and we can have a chat if you’d like more info or just if you’re ready to be invited we can sort that out too! I look forward to hearing from you soon.

With 9.2 just over the horizon we’re looking to pad out our raid rosters a little, so if you’re interested in joining and raiding with us please get in touch or if you’d just like to join us as a social member that’s also awesome and you’re more then welcome!

This guild is so chill we about to start making tiktoks together \m/
If you wanna hang around with nice and cool people I highly recommend joining :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s as simple as this - Are you looking for a place to call home in Ravencrest? If so, this is literally the right place to be in.

I promise you that if what you are looking for is a bunch of wierdos to play and bond with you won’t be disappointed. We have all kind of crazy.

Come meet us, I’m certain you will love it here because we certainly would love to meet you!

Have fun and I hope to see you soon!

Unless you are called David, we have enough Davids already. Jokin jokin The more Davids the merrier! Cheers!

4 Likes

Recruitment message.
Right so hello! We’re currently looking to expand upon our social raids roster to help fill out the teams numbers.

We hope to hear from you soon and look forward to seeing you in our raids!
So if you’re interested please get in touch with me (my info is in the main post above) or alternatively get into touch with someone from the guild and ask for an officer and they will get you sorted.

Alright, y’all gotta stop scrolling down right here and contact this Thoradin guy asap rocky. Especially if what you’re looking for is just a wholesome community overall.

You do NOT wanna miss the fun :wink:

4 Likes

I would any day of the month, besides the 23th, recommend giving Poetic Justice a shot!

Its a place for the most casual people who just wanna enjoy the game for what it is!
Theres social raids with room for everyone in a good mood and a willing to spend 3 hours with a bunch of… lets refer to them as a special bunch!

• its 3 hours of giving it your all, for all you want, while enjoying the content with likeminded people!

And then theres the main raid!
Man ! What a bunch of pumpers who is ready for mythic jailor any day, but every month will tell you a different bug in the game that prevents them from achieving this goal!
But it is an envoirment for people who wants to push a bit more without giving your life to the game!

In general Poetic Justice is a home for every soul willing to make friends and Davids Alike! - I will remind you that your parents taught you, to not say no to things you have yet to try!

!!! IF YOURE A WARLOCK !!!

I have to prewarn you that your name will not be remembered…
I have raided to tiers with Poetic Justice at this point and am only known as “new guy penny”
My cookies are called “pennystones” - When i summon people they thank Penny - When i Soulstone a healer, Penny is credited!

So all im asking for is to bring the #MortenMunchies!

2 Likes

If you’re in need of new friends or a new home for your character, Poetic Justice is the place to be. As a newcomer you are immediately welcomed wholeheartedly and included in activities if you so please :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Applied on my paladin on Ravencrest and got declined, maybe next time when you’re recruiting ill get in :frowning:

1 Like

Oh damn I’m sorry dude, the in game application list can be all kinds of screwy if I’m honest, your best way would be to simply message someone in guild and ask for an officer or alternatively add me on discord or bnet and I’ll get the invite sorted for you myself, hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

I joined the guild a few months ago and I have been loving it so much! And I’m being completely serious, I’m not just saying it :smiley: Everyone gave me a really warm welcome and made me feel included. Everyone is welcome to join guild runs of dungeons, raids (both old and current) and other activities, both in the game and on discord, but also, if you just play causally, no one forces you to do anything, you can do whatever you want but in a great company :smiley: 10/10, would recommend!

4 Likes

My Wife and I joined PJ around near the end of BFA. Having taken a couple of breaks from the game over the years. We have always been welcomed back with open arms to this friendly guild who always look to involve all people in lots of different guild activities and there’s usually someone at hand to help you with M+ runs, achievements and what not. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you are looking for a home in a guild that has a steady leadership with lots of friendly faces always online, then this is the guild for you.

1 Like

I came back after a year break and they were kind to take me into their arms. I felt instantly I was home since myself is a misfit and crazy. Lovley ppl and always ppl online

2 Likes

I joined Poetic Justice a few weeks ago through M+ and found a great bunch of people to play with, through those I found an great social guild to call home. A great source of people to take on any form of content!

4 Likes

I’ve read through alot of the posts and replies on this wow thread and this guild looks like the ideal home i am currently looking for

i have whispered a few members already ingame to see if an officer is online and also added Thoradin Bnet and Discord but no luck there, hopefully soon i can start to meet and greet you all, this looks like a fantastic guild

3 Likes

Hey sorry I’ve accepted and sent you a message, I’ve been somewhat busy the last few days so hadn’t had chance to get online.

1 Like