<Poetic Justice>

I’ve been here for 2.5 years now and can honestly say that I’ve meet the kindest, funniest and sweetest people in this guild. Having a community is awesome but having that plus people you actually can call your friends to do M+, raids or just farming different stuff in the game is an amazing experience!

4 Likes

Hello! Just a quick update, even with raiding slowing down a little as we get further into the patch we are still happily recruiting social members to join us and be a part of our guild!
Our community goes beyond just playing wow together but extending into all sorts of other games, social events and activities.

Most recent being our 2022 guild meet that happened this week, where more then 20 of us from all over Europe met up in London for a few days and had an absolute blast that none of us will forget -well except the few hours of blank I have from the first night of drinking…- but it was genuinely a great success and absolute pleasure to spend that time together as friends in person!

So please if you want something more then just some randomers to play a game with and more of a community based around long lasting friendships please do get in touch!

2 Likes

Hello!

I’d like to join! Been playing on Horde side for years, but me & some of my friends decided its time to change the sides. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, you and your friends are more then welcome to join and see how you like things. Feel free to add me on bnet or discord and we can talk more and get it all sorted!

2 Likes

Are you interested in joining a guild, being a part of a guild, being invited into a guild or perhaps just interested in finding a guild that’s just right for you? This could be that guild. This is most certainly a guild. You know what I mean? There’s people here, there’s a guild leader, there are guild ranks and even a guild tabard! It might not be a good tabard, but by god there is most certainly a guild tabard!
But these are all things you’d expect from a guild. This is not a guild, this is a GUILD. This is infact Thoradin’s guild, probably the best guild - not just the best in town, but the best there is! - and it is cool. No… Cool isn’t enough, cool doesn’t justify it. This guild is RAD. Like 80s synthwave RAD. Not “meh” like your regular old powermetal bands, but RAD like David Hasselhoff singing the intro music to Kung Fury (look it up, it’s glorious.) It’s just RAD. Definitely worth having a look at.

Supposedly has the coolest gnome on the entire server in the guild as well! But don’t tell them I said that, gnomes aren’t supposed to be cool and I think there’s just the one of them that actually is cool.

8 Likes

2 years in this guild, TWO!! Omg the time goes faaast!

Not a guild anymore… It’s my new FAMILY!!

Made a bunch of friends, pushed a ton of keys, raided a lot!! Had tons of fun!! What else can I ask for?

This place is home, I know everybody is saying the same, but it is home!!

If you are playing wow, you need to join this guild, that’s it! :heart_eyes:

PD: Elesis is Gnomophobic, don’t trust him.

6 Likes

well, it’s now been a little over three years since I joined Poetic Justice and I can honestly say that I haven’t once regretted it since then and I honestly don’t think I’d still be playing the game if it wasn’t for the friends I’ve made in Poetic Justice.

If you’re looking for a guild that’s super laid back and welcoming to all kinds of people, this might just be the guild for you.

2 Likes

I’ve been in the guild since Shadowlands came out. Haven’t been kicked yet. The few discord interactions I’ve had with guild members have changed my perception of gnomes, tractors, players who main guardian druids, and life in general.

I don’t raid, i don’t push mythic plus.
Everyone is welcome and you can participate in guild activities as much or as little as you want.

Apply at your earliest convenience.

2 Likes

I mean… there’s a guy like this one in the guild which is a GUILD guild as he did not mention enough times… Wanna hear more of it? or you’re simply a Guinness Authority who can call this guy the corniest jokester? Get in here quick! :smiley:

3 Likes

Joined this guild because a IRL friend of mine was it in, he told me they are nothing like other guilds and boy was he right! They are funny, social and tad loony! After not playing since MOP they have helped me get back into enjoying playing wow, having fun and also raiding! couldnt imagine a greater group of supporting pranksters!

2 Likes

Posted on wrong character like an idiot

Found this post at the forums and it did peak my interest as I was in search for new guild that fits me well. For me it was important to find easy going guild with good attitude, drama free environment with mindset to clear raids efficiently.

In Shadowlands I had only been clearing weekly HC with the guild I had the time and it was my main goal to find guild that would at the least be able to clear HC with similar speed. I ended up stumbling over this forum post and, boy, I was not disappointed.

Getting in to raid was easy with them, and while I had not much to show for my skills other than few social raids I did manage to get mythic trial and I am excited for DF raiding! This guild surely does not judge you from your previous experience but gives equal chance to everyone.

People are vocal, friendly and there is usually always few people in voice. We also had fun Halloween event including people dressing up, playing scary games and finishing the evening with fun group games.

Honestly, 10/10 guild - would recommend!

1 Like

This guild is good, the members are super friendly and helpful, they answer all my dumb questions, and I got free bags.

10/10

Guild leader has too many alts though.

2 Likes

Joined a few weeks ago after a 4 years of hiatus from WoW. Love the friendly atmosphere, the Bwonsamdi impersonations, and all the lessons on why paladins are the greatest class in the game.

I also got free bags and the guild leader does have way too many paladin alts, but it’s all good.

Looking forward to Dragonflight with you guys!

2 Likes

Finding a guild in WoW today is a pain. The in-game system is a joke and if you accept one of the thousands of invites you get spammed with the second you set foot on Azeroth, chances are you’ll end up in a guild filled with people that thinks beeing rude and loud is an appropriate way to behave (Thanks, shouty and obnoxious streamers).

If, like me, you’re a grumpy person that doesn’t really like other people it seems like a stupid idea to join a large guild. I thought so at least, but I gave it a shot anyway.

Boy was I wrong.

Now, I haven’t been in the guild all that long but all the people I’ve talked to so far have been lovely. I’ve gotten to join quite a few of the social raids aswell and had a blast (Swapblast…? One day I’ll get you back Fillip! I know it’s at least 7-0 in your favour but mark my words; I will get my revenge!).

If you join Poetic Justice you’ll be in an active guild filled with nice and skilled people ranging from mythic pushers to social members. No matter what aspect of the game you like you’ll find someone withinin the guild to play with. If you don’t feel like playing the discord is active and there is a good selection of pet pictures to browse!

Come join us!

1 Like

Hey,

I sent you a btag request. An IRL friend and myself would be interested in joining your guild. He plays Rogue, I play Resto Druid and Preservation Evoker. We play WoW since Vanilla, we raided together there and in TBC and had some on/off times during WOTLK/CATA ad MOP; subsequently my friend did AOTC Mythic Rading all the way thorugh Legion, in the following Expansions his guild disbanded and we only pugged HC and focused mostly on PvP resulting in my first Glad Titles during Shadowlands. We rerolled Alliance for Style Purpose now that Horde isn’t BIS in PvP anymore and would be primarily interested in the HC social Raid and M+.

Looking forward to hear from you!

1 Like

Hello! I received your bnet requests and managed to catch you friend but think i missed you for tonight, but i hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

Hello there!
Do you mind to have a non native english speaker on your guild?
I’m just a B1, I know how to order a flask at least :stuck_out_tongue: .
Ok, seriously, I’m a little be fear to join a guild that not speak my language, but I’m bored of boomer/kiddos that live in my country server, I wanna play in a big server with lot more potential.
I play since vanilla, and sadly have ADHD, so sometime happen that I’m get bored of a role/specc/class; this drive me to saty up to date with trend at least.
I’ve runned a Guild in Legion, we got Gul’dan (N), not a bad thing, thinking of we was 6 for life friends plus 14 new comer.
Generally speaking I prefer to tank than heal, but I ready to explore this role a bit; dps is the easy to go role, if u want I’ll take it!
Least but not the least, I have to roll a new Character on Ravencrest, so that’s why I’m looking for guild.

1 Like

Hello! Sorry for the late reply been pretty busy. We don’t mind if English isn’t your first language at all, but we do ask that everyone sticks to English in guild chat as its the shared language of all.

But of course you’re more then welcome to join us and see how you like the guild, feel free to add me on bnet or discord, or just get in touch with us in game!

1 Like

This guild is one of the best ive been in since vanilla release, good players whom acts nice to everyone, are helpful and active. You can be in the guild as social, hardcore raider, friend and play the game like you want. Been in the guild for about 2 years and will stay here until i stop play wow.

1 Like