Snyxie - 1
Vulpees - 1
Deathsmack - 1
Matezz - 1
Whatigot - 1
Fiftyzero - 1
Makthor - 1
Decent - 1

I still see 16 that voted 1 and one guy voting 2.

Current score of 1s and 2s:

22 for LFD
2 against

1 Like

much better to find a tank who wants to play the game, not to steal “unwanted” gear

1 Like

1 - LFD tool from the start, Dual Spec with no changes to it.

There is nothing social with the current system. People barely talk to each other in the dungeons anyway, mostly just “hi” and “thx for the run” at the end – and there’s nothing wrong with it. Most socializing happens in guilds anyway.
And dungeons are meant to be spammed – just look at the badge cost on gear. If Blizzard wanted players to do social, two hour long dungeons then badge cost would be lower and we’ll have dungeons like BRD instead of just straight runs like Halls of Lightning.

3 Likes

Exactly but some people cant understand that.

There’s a reason LFD was initially introduced in 3.3.0. Yes, back in 2009, they didn’t entirely consider the consequences to the social aspect (that no longer exists in 2022, so that’s irrelevant). But it was to keep up with the demand of Wotlk content.

2 Likes

Back in the days of org WOTLK i been altoholic.
And trust me lvling via RDF + quests was extremly fast especially with heirlooms. But even without them.
Today people buying gold for real money or farming golds just to be able to buy the boosts.
I would rather lvl up my class in dungeons and learn my class during this rather than paying for boost.
People are “stupid” they spend several hours of farming golds to loose several hours to be boosted in dungeons :smiley: Rather then doing dungeons and quests.

I wanted to lvl up my ele shaman by dungeons in TBC now and do you know what ? It is impossible. No one going SP or UB, maybe sometimes MT.

So now my shaman is alone in the city, reading bulletin board - this is your “social aspect of the game” …

I agree with you Venthess :wink:

2 Likes

Cross-server and present from prepatch.

Please Blizzard do the right thing. It’s been 24 hours and I still can’t get over this. I am genuinely unsure I even want to play Wrath now. There is no “social aspect” to break, just endlessly scrolling /4 spam to save us from.

3 Likes

It’s not even about the speed of leveling through dungeon spamming via LFD:

Also, it would be detrimental to the boosting community, therefore indirectly the botting community. Obviously, wouldn’t solve anything but it’s still something, lol.

Thousand procent 1 !!!

Too lazy to check, but you didnt even count me.

Well - then maybe write the number somewhere, so it can be counted?

1 - from the start or atleast from ulduar

1 Like

Agreed. Technically, since Wotlk will be based off of 3.3.5, it should be on launch since it’s a system/feature and not content, like a raid. Although, I’m pretty sure no one is concerned about “when” anymore but more “if” it’ll happen at all, lol. Unfortunately, seems like Blizzard is closing doors on this issue and speaking of other changes like changing Dual Spec’s ease-of-access and potentially adjusting it. Yikes.

1 Like

When i am thinking about it now i am little bit worried what will happen with classes. For example:

1. I will play hunter, why ? Cause not many people will need on my items so i will equip soon and never be doing dungeons anymore, just from time to time to get badges.
  2. I want to play hybrid class to be able to tank and dps… oh maybe not cause i dont wanna go through that hell of LFG bulletin board.

Maybe it will not happend just my thoughts about it.
Maybe some guy who wanted to be as usefull as possible for raid wil not want to get gear for two different jobs just to avoid this.

This LFG in TBC is for me the worst thing on the expansion. We have a fun on the raids, BG’s. But dungeons are just terrible only thx to these waiting times when you cannot do anything else. After playing wow classic and tbc classic i just realize how useful is RDF

I started to play classic wow and tbc classic mainly for nostalgic. And do you know what? It didn’t happen, not in the way i thought it will be.
Yeah the game is great but i started to realize those little features what are great.
I still dont understand what is social in: “LFM DPS SHH” … “Hello i can dps” and these are the last words in the chat during whole dungeon. People in general are less social then before not only in the game but in the real life too.

1 Like

Easy 1, no brainer

1 Like

Of course 1 - LFD from the start and dual spec with no changes to it

LFD and dual spec is what I look forward to the most, as I don’t have as much time to play as I did 14 years ago. Relaxing and having fun are the things that should take the most time, not frustrating spamming on the trade channel. People should socialize throughout the dungeon (when they’re together), why they take that time by ordering us to spam “LFM” before starting.

1 Like

Funny thing is that mos of the people are already pissed of from that group making that in the dungeon they dont communicate they just want to have dungeon completed as soon as possible :smile:

1 Like
  1. full functionality
2 Likes
  1. Without a moment of doubt.

Blizzard have lost their minds here… the casual and alt experience will be ruined completely.

2 Likes