[POLL] LFD in WotLK

Wrong about what?

enlighten me

I am actually enjoying the game. Changes like this don’t bother me. It are mostly people that didnt play classic at all that have very strong opinions.

They said multiple times they will adjust the TBC LFG system to a more retail like version. Maybe people should chill out and actually wait to see what they come up with before going full ham and turn bald in 1 day because of their cortisol/adrenaline peaks.

They will probably come up with a similar system that provides you to make a group easly, you probably just have to fly to a dungeon the normal way and summon your team mates.

Aslong it doesn’t kill immersion I am fine with anything.

It feels like people complain about anything just to be able to complain.

You guys act like this is the end of the world lol.

said the guy who his social life is depended on a video game…

2 Likes

because alt leveling at low levels (15-58) will be much more fun with that system. You can easily enter forgotten/less desired vanilla dungeons without a problem!

3 Likes
  1. it was part of the game for half of wotlk, it was introduced for a reason and the positive aspects of the feature outweigh the negative ones. only thing they can change is limiting it to server/realmpool-wide groups. if its server wide, even the “social argument” becomes invalid.
2 Likes

I choose 1

1 Like
  1. Definitly
1 Like
  1. Even if it’s not cross-realm.
1 Like

What you mean by less player interaction ? Explain please

1 Like

Just because i like seeing kids cry :wink:

1 Like

who the F wants to spam 3 different chat channels all day? there is no increased social interaction without lfd, all you do is just whisper the leader “inv” and then remain completely quiet the rest of the run.

2 Likes
  1. Want LFD

The social aspect of dungeoning has been long dead in TBC anyway and 90% of the time the group doesn’t even bother moving to the summoning stone until i speak up and ask for a sumbuddy. So clearly LFD is more than a necessity in modern wow gaming.

1 Like

I guessing you forgot about that. But then again people like you always refuse to admit that you where wrong with everything.

Really? DO YOU HAVE PROOF OF THAT OR ANY EVIDENCE THAT PEOPLE WHO DID NOT PLAY CLASSIC ARE THE ONE WHO HAVE THOSE OPINIONS? You do know that even the reddit agree that the lfd should be in the game so again YOU are clearly wrong. Beside i played classic i want the lfd that wrath had. So again YOU ARE WRONG AS USUAL.

Says the guy who clearly can’t handle the fact that he was wrong and now is trying to deflect and making stuff up.

So basically the LFD that we had in wrath but wait they said that they are going to remove THAT LFD. HOW ABOUT YOU START TO PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT YOU ARE WRITING OR AREN’T YOU EDUCATED ENOUGH TO REMEMBER THE SIMPLER STUFF?

Are we talking about YOUR IMMERSION OR MINE? Clearly YOUR IMMERSION ARE SO WEAK AND PATHETIC THAT A SIMPLE SYSTEM RUINS A GAME EVEN THO IT NEVER AFFECTED THE IMMERSION.

That is funny coming from the guy who clearly complaining that people are CRITICIZING A STUPID DECISION. By the way people are not complaining they are CRITICIZING YOU ARE THE ONE WHO COMPLAINS LEARN THE DIFFERENT YOU POORLY EDUCATED PERSON.

Right it is not that people wanted the WRATH CLASSIC AS IT WHERE. Keep using the word lol it only proves how poorly educated you really are.

1 - LFD is the best thing about WOTLK.

3 Likes

1 - WOTLK needs to be the final 3.3.0 patch at launch! It was perfect.

2 Likes
  1. Want LFD
3 Likes
  1. Want LFD
3 Likes

Nice to see you found the capslock button mate.

I quit reading after the word ‘‘Reddit’’ lol just saying.

Ah. It wouldn’t be a real wow forum discussion without at least one skizo poster

Hello to you classic social player… how are you today? everything ok? Hows family? I am glad we talked superhero

1 Like

Ah yes as usual people like YOU have no arguments and you can’t prove other people wrong so you just run away like the pathetic loser that you are. No wonder why you lost the argument against Aelfwynn you clearly are poorly educated and have no intelligence. Again using lol like that only proves MY point.

2 Likes