[POLL] LFD in WotLK

See this is what classic is about!!! SOCIAL!!!

seeing all those who are against LFD I would prefer to die than to have any kind of relation with them… they are the definition of elitism and toxicity… no wonder why Ion, who had the site “Elitist Jerks” are catering to them… this is where the problem begins… that the charge of wow is an elitist jerk…

1 Like

Wow another i can not prove this guy wrong so lets insult him like the child that i am. You losers who can not argue like an adult or prove people wrong really are pathetic morons. But then again you clearly are the real skizo. I bet your parents are disappointing with you and that you have no real friends.

Gate keeping I call it!

1 Like

I was gonna reply with something mean but i don’t want to be ablest. Sorry.

In other words you are to dumb to come up with something. But then again i do not expect anything else from people like you.

Haha ye that’s it. You got me, chief.

1 Like
  1. I’m with it either way.

1 - and it should be cross-realm, that’s the whole point of it - to enlarge the pool of players available for dungeons. Making it server-only does not solve anything. However, I think that it should be implemented no earlier than in the second phase of WoTLK (Ulduar). ICC phase (patch 3.3.0 - like in the original WoW) is fine as well.

1 Like

I know WOTLK was the peak on the player count for WoW, but I didn’t realise how popular the observably bad systems that killed the game where with players of this era specifically.

There’s an old saying about turkey’s voting for Christmas that springs to mind.

Yes because shouting , crying and not respecting other peoples opinions is a mature and nice way to argue.

Just a nice life lesson, people won’t take you seriously with your attitude. If you had manners and strong statements I might have actually listened to you and maybe even agreed on what you had to say.
Its compensation behavior because of insecurities. In psychologie we call it the small dog syndrome. The small dog needs to bark all the time to make itself look bigger (survival instincts). Same behavior shows up a a lot by poorly educated people or for example short people.

If you read my posts properly I never cared about LFD as long it won’t kill immersion. It is you that literally put some random thoughts in your head, and instantly labeling some one as dangerous since he isn’t agreeing with what you say.

Its understandable you aren’t in a guild with this childish attitude and therefore need LFD to actually play the game.

Chill out and discuss on a mature way and you might actually get listened to. This way you won’t get what you want believe me.

It’s almost as if people may have different reasons from you for not liking Retail. Imagine that.

1 Like

It’s a shame it’s not being included, found it great for leveling alts in dungeons or farming tabard reps :frowning:

Right and when did i do that and don’t say you use caps lock because LARGE LETTERS ARE NOT SHOUTING OR CRYING. Anybody with an EDUCATION KNOWS THAT. But then again people LIKE YOU HAVE NO OTHER ARGUMENTS AT ALL.

All this sounds more of a YOU PROBLEM NOT ME SINCE CLEARLY YOU CAN NOT GO FOR THE ARGUMENT AND HAVE TO DEFLECT LIKE THE LITTLE COWARD THAT YOU ARE.

AGAIN WHERE IS THE PROOF THAT IT WILL KILL THE IMMERSION. AND I ASK IT IS YOUR IMMERSION OR MINE? WHICH YOU STILL HAVEN’T ANSWERED YET WHY IS THAT? STOP DEFLECTING LIKE THE COWARD THAT YOU ARE.

WOW SO MUCH ASSUMPTION FROM A LOSER WHO CLEARLY CAN’T ARGUE THE POINT AND BY THE WAY I AM IN A GUILD SO YOU STILL WRONG AND CLEARLY YOU ARE STILL STUPID.

I AM CHILL YOU MORON AND I AM MATURE YOU IDIOT SINCE UNLIKE YOU I GO AFTER THE ARGUMENT AND NOT THE PERSON BUT CLEARLY YOU ARE TO STUPID TO UNDERSTAND THAT. DID YOU EVEN GO TO SCHOOL? IT IS YOU WHO NEED TO ANSWERED THE ARGUMENT INSTEAD OF DEFLECTING AND RUNNING AWAY LIKE THE COWARD THAT YOU ARE.

HOW DOES THE LFD KILL THE IMMERSION? ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOUR IMMERSION OR MINE? WHY DO YOU REFUSE TO ANSWERED THE QUESTION? DO YOU MOLEST CHILDREN? DO YOU VIOLATE WOMEN? DO YOU LIKE WHEN PEOPLE MAKE STUFF UP ABOUT YOU? WHY CAN’T YOU JUST PROVE ME WRONG THAT THE THE LFD WILL KILL THE IMMERSION?

Dude stop shouting in my head, it’s rude. I literally did not finish your post because it’s in all caps.

1. Not at first, but nearer the end of the expansion

I agree with your position on LFD, but I’m still reporting you for that.

2 Likes

I understand that comment weren’t for you and i apologize. But my point still stand large letters are not shouting since there are not ! after the text. it is called writing 101.

Caps lock is the written version of shouting on many (possibly most) online communities

Exclamation points in written work is to show strong emotion, not necessarily shouting

1 Like

Again no in all books and other written material exclamation have use when people or characters are shouting/angry not with other emotion. So according to you your keybord and all the other places that uses large letter are shouting at you just because some online community think so? That is not how it works.