[POLL] LFD in WotLK

In books, they usually use the Exclamation point for the emotion, and either use capitals for the shouting (rarely unless it’s aimed at younger people) or, more commonly, use the verb after the sentence to signify the shouting

Except for the fact that most if not all exclamation point have been use for shouting with large letters and since i have not use the exclamation point at all there fore i haven’t been shouting.
None of the so call verb are after my text in the comments so i can’t be shouting if i did not signify it.

As I previously said, the all-caps text is the volume (due to the lack of you writing in third person, you are therefore not having the opportunity to add the verb at the end.)
The lack of Exclamation mark just removes the emotion from it.

You are emotionlessly shouting at people.

Congratulations.

Wrong again and funny how you refuse to answer my question about your keybord and the other text since after all they are also large words and letters. Large letters are just that LARGE LETTERS.

Wow clearly YOU are missing the point as usual and not i am still not shouting at people since you still need to use exclamation mark. Letters with out it are just that LETTERS or more precisely words.

for countless reasons, but mostly because the current Tbc experience proves that dungeons without DF are a trash experience

1 Like

I ignored it because it wasn’t even worth my time responding so such silly reasoning.

The letters are caps on your keyboard because they are individual letters, not part of any structured form of writing.
Also, it makes it much more tidy and clearer to have them as capitals.

According to you, despite how the modern English language works.

I mean, it’s not as if I have built half of my career learning the intricacies of the modern English language at all.

So in other words i am right and YOU are wrong but YOU refuse to admit that.

Not according to YOU since according to YOUR argument they are SHOUTING at YOU.

Except that is how WRITING works the language have nothing to do with it where it is Japanese or English.

I am going to be completely honest here…

I am now imagining you thinking your keyboard is talking to you every time you see the letters :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

My break time at work is over, however, I am more than happy to continue this conversation another time.

1 10 chars requierd

Not My point but clearly YOU can not prove me wrong so now you trying to run away. Not to mention your pathetic excuse of deflecting the argument but that is what is expected from people who clearly never went to school.

1.5 - I want LFD halfways as it was originally.

#NoChanges!

3 Likes

1 - LFD is part of Woltk

Dude, you are just embarrasing yourself. Read below again:

It’s quite mindblowing that you are playing MMO’s and no one have yet to learn you this.

1 Like

I choose 1, they should make it

What is it with you people and why can’t YOU read the text clearly YOU still haven’t proven me wrong and you think that i am embarrassing my self? Dude have about YOU prove me wrong FIRST BEFORE YOU TELL OTHERS THE READ A TEXT.

You do know that ONLINE communities does not dictate or make the rule about WRITING something YOU people haven’t really learn. I guessing NONE of you even went to school after all if you did then you would know that i am right. It is quite mind blowing to me that you poorly educated people STILL CAN NOT PROVE ME WRONG. By the way learn to spell before you tell other people what to do otherwise NOBODY will take YOU seriously. My god you people are so pathetic and sad losers.

Whoever wants LFD go play retail there is LFD there

1 Like

WOTLK Classic was the layup, the chip shot - WoW Classic / Burning Crusade Classic Discussion - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

This guy/girl made an excelent post on US forums :wink:

1 Like

1 i want LFD

I choose 1. LFD should be in the game, makes alt lvling feel fun, especially with friends.

Honestly are you telling that you level just running dungeons with your friends?
How is that fun at all?