Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

Looking for people to talk to while I play as my fav got silenced til november. Will decide in december if I’ll be keeping you!

Buka silenced again ?

1 Like

Yep!

/10char

1 Like

Kind of funny you knew who I ment right away. Mention silenced and everyone thinks of him! :smiley:

3 Likes

Just started up playing again, separated from husband and kids for two weeks and thought it would be a good point to jump back in again (really looking forward to Shadowlands!)

Battlenet = Antiabz#2768

What did he do this time?.

He was mean to someone

1 Like

Hello there !
I’m 45 and I play since 2013 on and off, I have 5 chars at 120 with 410-430ish ilvl and leveling now 3 more for SL, I am mostly in collecting mounts and tmogs recently and mostly casual play but I am open to any content…
Btag: Xaru#21158
Alliance btw :wink:

About me:
Started playing on Burning Crusade, mained Balance Druid, Spriest, Demonology Warlock, and now thinking on Demon Hunter. I returned recently. I had great success during the Lich King era, not here though :wink: So I know how to PvP and familiar with PvE. Prefer PvP though. As for real life, I’m a goth metal head so to speak, so I guess you’ve guessed it, I prefer dark things. Also I’m not very sensitive and like dark and offensive humor. You can talk to me about anything or joke about anything and I will take no offense. I don’t like racism in serious form though. Also Atheist.

Personality: Chill, Weird, a bit dark and edgy. Can be proud.

Side: Horde only

Chars:

Demon Hunter, Warlock (thinking on others, Shadow Priest)

Spec: Combat, maybe healing if I go with Priest.

Playing time: I play often, can’t specify a time, because I play now and then, I like playing at nights though and if I play, it’s not one or two hours, I like to play a lot. When the quarantine will be over, I probably will be playing for some two days straight, since my days off are not fixed.

Up for: Usually I prefer PvP, but I can boost you, and help out with the dungeon if needed or whatever.

Other interests: Well there is music, I draw in Photoshop sometimes(nothing professional) eh, I’m interested in whatever peaks my interest.

Battletag: MrDark#11810

OK, let’s do this.

Personality: Laid back and immature
Side: Horde mostly, but I do play Alliance too.
Chars: Bit of everything, but mostly Frost Mage and Affliction Warlock.
Playing time: Whenever I’m free.
Up for: Anything, and I mean anything :wink:
Other interests: Guitar, motorcycles, software dev (also my profession), shopping, Netflix, retro gaming, and social distancing.
Battletag: Poltergasm#21667

Hello Europe,
I just got back to the game, I don’t count on doing much until Shadowlands since I hate PvE, especially in BFA since its forced, and all the grind etc. I just want my PvP vendors back.

Looking for friends, i’m about to level up my missing classes to 120 so i’m good to go in Shadowlands since I used to play everything. I also plan on getting decent enough gear (460+) to have an easier time at SL launch

Name : Nyndoke
Faction: Both but focusing on horde right now
Realm : Kazzak horde, Ravencrest alliance

Personality: Hyper competitive boy, passionate by Gaming and competition, also love acting. Just lonely and in need of friends, competitive or not, just trying to make some bonds :smiley: (Highly competitive people are of course welcome. Still need to create a team in SL)

Ps: There’s more info/story to tell but i can’t reveal it on here :x

Add me and text me whenever !

Battletag: Nyndoke#2658

Looking for a social active community/Blizzard group. I swap chars a lot so a Battlenet wide one would be nice.

Tifa#21328

Hey I’m a 33 y/o male from the uk. Been playing for about a month mainly play alliance on silvermoon but I’ve just created a horde character on twisting neither. I’m pretty chill, Looking for friends to do content with as gets a bit boring on your own.

Battle tag: DJLloyd87#2489

Hey guys and girls currently looking to find some people to play with since i dont have many friends that play WoW at all. I just got back into WoW been playing off and on for years but since it was mostly solo it got boring. So i’m looking to change that. I mostly prefer PvE and if not that just flying around looking at things haha.

Personality: Chilled, tend to just try have a laugh than take stuff that serious
Side: Alliance mostly, but I do play horde… dont have any horde Chars at 120.
Chars: Prot warrior, fire mage and holy paladin
Playing time: On most days and nights
Up for: Anything honestly, wouldnt mind find some people to play Mythic+ dungeons who are new to it like myself. Also would level alts or even just sit somewhere at chat. Im up for anything.
Other interests: Music, Games, TV and film, fitness ooh and cooking ooooh and wine :slight_smile:
Battletag: keeno#2791

Thanks for reading <3

Hello again!

I just came back to WoW after a short break and I’m looking to play with some people! I enjoy PvE content: M+, raids, achievement/mount hunts, farming mats/gold (my new hobby if I want my long boi) and running around doing dailies, WQs, gearing up and such. However, I despise pet battles. Ugh.

Personality: pretty shy, chill, can laugh at any type of joke, no tolerance for toxicity.

I’m focusing on playing Horde for now, although I have a Resto Druid & WW Monk on Alliance. I’m on Draenor and Silvermoon respectively.

Characters: Warlock (Demo), Priest (Holy), Demon Hunter (Vengeance) but primarily Monk (Mistweaver).

Playing time: Afternoons on weekdays and pretty much all day on weekends.

Random interests: monks!, art, Florence and the Machine, books

Edit: Fixed characters.

Battle tag: Inej#21676

:spades: Age: 20
I get along better with people closer to my age group, but if you’re older I’m sure we can get along.

:spades: Personality: I’m really easy to talk to about just about anything and I’m down to earth. I love making people laugh the most, other people’s laughter is my own happiness. I’m awful at making friends, please send help.

Cats are better than dogs, red is my favourite color and Dr Pepper is the best drink, hands down.

:spades: Side: Blue Team, obviously.
:spades: Class: Priest
:spades: Role: DPS
:spades: Activity: Whenever my sleeping pattern isn’t messed up. GMT.
:spades: Up For: Everything. I haven’t played seriously this expansion (bfa) so I cannot say that I can do any high endgame but I’d be down for anything more casual or perhaps leveling alts together? Whatever you’d like to do!
:spades: Other Interests: I like baking, I draw sometimes, gaming is my main hobby and I love going outside but I don’t do outside as much as I want to. Sleeping is my favourite part of the day. :zzz:

:diamonds: Battletag: Peko#21358 :diamonds:

1 Like

Personality: Funny, ironic and chill

Side: Horde but willing to try alliance ofc

Pala Ret, Monk WW

Spec: Combat only

Playing time: (at the moment) Mon-Fri (around 1 hour on the evening) weekends 3-5 hours later on the day.

Up for: Trying to gear up, get better at the game (raids and dungeons) I’m new to reading about my class and spec. Also mountcollecting.
Been doing pvp with a friend and it’s fun.
A have a group of friends irl that I game with and mostly play with a fire mage so would be cool to have people to join ofc.

Other interests: Boxing, training, sketching , friends.

Battletag: MjauMachine#2786

Could certainly do with doing some less solo content / solo leveling! And always looking for more people on my BNet list in general! The excellent formatting copied from Peko above :slight_smile:

I get along better with people both 70 and 20. In the end age is just a number and everyone is different and have different life experiences no matter that number.

:spades: Personality : Brutally honest, very mature and values intelligent conversation and real talk over the screaming wall of shallow BS that often is the internet. Tend to treat others with utmost respect and expect the same in return. Calm, collected, sincere.

:spades: Side : Alliance
:spades: Class : Rogue, Priest, Demon Hunter, Paladin, Hunter
:spades: Role : Depends on character, level, mood e.t.c
:spades: Activity : Most evenings! GMT +2
:spades: Up For : Adventuring! Been playing since 2005 and have broadened my playstyle more with each expansion. Gladly help out with most things, or try something new.
:spades: Other Interests : Other videogames, movies, popculture, animals, nature, science, learning. Life!

:diamonds: Battletag : Stroggos#21257

1 Like

Laid back guy from Sweden looking for friends

Side : Alliance/Horde
Class : Priest, hunter, druid,
Role : Dps, healer
Activity : Most evenings! GMT +2
Up For : Mostly looking for friends to level new char with but also just playing raids and dungeons
Battletag : Maartin#21136

About me: I played on private server (Freakz) for about 2 years, yesterday I subscribed to wow for the first time and joined the ptr. Looking forward to buying SL as my first expantion ever.

Personality: shy in rl, but can go crazy online, patient

Faction: whichever I find more interesting atm. My first char in SL will be Aliance, but will definitely make plenty in Horde as well.

Characters: leveling one belf mage in ptr since yesterday. Probably gonna make a mage also in SL.

Playing Time: whenever I don’t have to study (college)

Up For: anything. As a completely new player to official wow, I’d like to do basically everything. (PvE, PvP, old content, collecting transmogs, mounts, pets, etc.)

Battletag: Anduin#21997