Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

I can need some friends in wow , Realm : Silvermoon EU

1 Like

Hello fellow orc!

1 Like

I PLAY NO ORCS IN THE REALM SILVERMOON I PLAY ALLIANCE THIOUGH.
strong text

1 Like

About me:

Personality: English, Friendly, Chilled

Side: Both Alliance & Horde

Have Many Alts

Spec: Tank + Heal + DPS

Self Employed - Plenty of time to play so active daily

My Interests: Helping friends, raiding current content and old, gold farming, PVP, achievements

always looking to learn new things and reach new heights

Battletag: MrFlawless#21412

Happy Hunting

Hello!

Iā€™ve just started playing again since Legion (not that long I guess but Iā€™ve definitely missed a big chunk of stuff lol!)

Iā€™m 27 and I live in Glasgow. Iā€™m looking to just get into a bit of mount collecting and transmog collecting at this point reallyā€¦ and hit level 120 of course lol!

Nicole#22643

3 Likes

Hello all ,

My name is Laurens and iā€™ve been playing wow on and off for a few years now. Im 25 From Belgium ,

Been playing Alliance since i starter playing currently mainly on Silvermoon . Im looking for friends to play with as the few friends i managed to get into the game quit again after a short while resulting in me playing by myself once again .

I play pretty much everyday after work untill im to tired so usually between 17:00 and 22:00 GMT+1 during the work week. I play longer whenever i can though .

Iā€™m a very chill guy thats easy to talk to , i love to have a laugh with a bit of banther and just messing about.

Im interested in pretty much anything ingame :wink: currently leveling a priest while waiting for prepatch of SL.

Iā€™m also happy to reroll to a horde character if I find a friend to play with :wink:

If i sound like someone youā€™d like to play with feel free to add me on Bnet : Laurens#2475

Have fun in game and hoping to hear from you !

About me:

Personality: Laid back and mature

Side: Both

Chars:

Rogue
Spec: Combat and Assa

Priest
Spec: Shadow

Playing time: most of the day :stuck_out_tongue:

Up for: Anything

Other interests: Many.

Battle Tag: Xuen#21429

About me: Started WoW during late MoP/early WoD.

Personality: very chilled, laid back and love wow so much. really want to push myself in slands.

Side: most of my toons are ally but currently struggling to choose a main for slands. have always played lock.

Chars:
Alliance - Warlock, Pally
Horde - Warlock, DK,

Have more max level that i dont play

Playing time: other than when i have uni deadlines, im usually online or could be online

Up for: any type of content - i like m+, wanna push raids in slands, also really want to get into pvp this expansion.

-> Mainly looking for someone to play with as I donā€™t know anyone that plays the game.

Other interests: watching streams and music/

Battletag: JustAGayOrc#2502

Hi, didnā€™t receive a friend request. Whatā€™s your battle.net and Iā€™ll add you?

*About Me: Started playing during MoP, came back during legion
Age 25
Personality Very laid back, quite shy and find making new friends IRL challenging
Side Mainly Ally, but have horde alts too
Characters Aliance: Hunter, Demon Hunter, Mage, DK, Pally
Horde: Mage, Demon Hunter, Shaman, DK
Play Time I work early mornings, so available pretty much everyday from 11pm until around 9pm ish
Up For any content, mainly questing, levelling, the odd M+ every now and then, more of a social player atm whilst waiting for Shadowlands
Other Interests Im a chef, so anything food related, fishing, other games
Battletag Ashley#2200

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m Lona, looking for friendly peeps :slight_smile:

Personality: Laid Back and a little petty, I do speak German, so prepare for
stutters and me forgetting words

Side: Horde (mainly) and Alliance

Chars:
Druid: Damage

Playtimes: Mon through Fridays 7 PM - 9 PM
Weekends all day (if I donā€™t have RL plans)

Interests: 80s Music, RPDR, JJBA and some more

BattleTag: PeachPotato #2576

About me:
I like wow and this toon is gonna be my main for sl but im still leveling him
Personality:idk what to put ummmmm i guess being a noob at everything except from mc
Side:Both i mostly play ally but i play both evenly
Playing time when im not doing work or school or yt
what i do: whatever i wanna
what im looking for: people who arent homophobic or racists
other intrests:MC music and gaming

About me:

Personality: Active, Social and Competitive in Nature

Side: Alliance only, but open to lvl up some Horde from scratch.

Chars:

Pala: Ret ADHD intensifies

Playing time: Mon-Wed CET 5pm-8pm, weekends longer,

Up for: any content in WoW or even just talk bout life on Disc.

Other interests: Playing American football, doing Obstacle course Marathons IRL, sports is where I pretty much get my natural boost of energy to play wow without relying on energy drinks.

Battletag: Faust#21543

ME FIM. ME ELITIST TRYHARD >:(

Personality: NOT LAID BACK. IMMATURE. 103% CHAD. I HATE WOW.

Faction: THE WINNING ONE

Playtime: I AM A WINNER IRL SO I DONā€™T HAVE TIME FOR A DUMB MMO OBVIOUSLY.

Up for: NO CONTENT. I HATE CONTENT. I LIKE TITANFORGING AND LFR. I LIKE MOP SCENARIOS AND WARFRONTS ONLY. I WILL BE PLAYING SHADOWLANDS WITHOUT A COVENANT.

Intersts: STEPPING ON LEGOS. ARGUING ON TWITTER.

Looking for: ME.

ADD BTAG MREEP#4233. YOUā€™RE WELCOME.

1 Like

About me:
24 yo. Playing WoW since 2008. Iā€™ve mostly played alone, pugging every now and then, because i was in school/uni and i had very little spare time, so i couldnā€™t commit to an active raiding guild.
Iā€™m working as a software developer IRL :smiley:
Personality: Pretty chill, creative, and always willing to help others. The type of person who would crack a joke after 10 consecutive wipes at LFR Nā€™zoth :joy:
Characters:
Through BFA i mostly played mage (A) and ret paladin (H) on Silvermoon. Iā€™m thinking about rolling a priest for Shadowlands.
Playing time:
Mon through Fri, iā€™m usually active after 4 PM, server time.
During weekends, as long as i donā€™t have any IRL plans
Up for:
Casual PVE (or Timewalking raid, if itā€™s that week), achiev/transmog runs, or just making friends.
Other interests:
Programming :heart:
Photography
Watching animes/old cartoons
Jogging

Battle tag : #Clearmind2595

1 Like

Personality: shy but sarcastic
Side: both, mainly Horde atm, I love Tauren!
Chars: Altoholic (mostly tauren), main druid
Playing time: mostly evening, weekends earlier
Up for: leveling, transmog runs, M+ (Shadowlands), casual pvp
Other interests: Netflix, music, friends, Pokemon
BattleTag: Kitty#23477

2 Likes

About me:

Personality: Easy Going and many more

Side: Both. Mainly play horde

Chars: Quite a few

Playing time: During day some evening so 8am-8pm UK time

Up for: Anything but not PVP, Chatting Dungeons, Chatting to Females :stuck_out_tongue:

Other interests: computers and all things geeky

Battletag: MadMordigan#2437

what a BS comment. This is applicable to everyone in all walks of life not just the LGBT alphabet brigade or women. People feel uncomfortable all the time with certain others and thats why they form into groups, clans, guilds etc. To play with like minded others. Its how tribalism and nationalism evolved IRL. People associated with others like them selves. I have zero issue with anyones sexual preference /gender or general outlook on life.
You stop being a victim when you stop acting like a victim. Oh Iā€™m gay so I can only play with other guy people because I might meet someone else who is a douche bag. Well guess what. There will always be a.holes, find yourself a group that wants to play the game and doesnā€™t care about any of the above and you will find that there are more good people than bad. Isolate yourself and look at the rest in fear and you will always feel unsafe and oppressed.

1 Like

Personaility: sarcastic,direct, extrovert, sometimes moody.
Side: Ally only
Up for: Mostly I gear up via m+ and hc raiding, after that I do arenas and pvp and when time mythic raiding for extra fun. otherwise I enjoy all content wow offer.
Interests: 90Ā“s early 2k music, netflix, history, leatherworking, woodworking, cooking, confectionering, geopolitic, Twitch.
Playing time : mainly depends on shifts but generaly in evening. CET
Battletag : Sitrueis:2266
Main reason why I writting this is cause, I donĀ“t want play whole Shadowlands alone, since I dunno if my old friends will returnd.

About me:

Side: alliance and horde

Chars: i have like 250 chacthers 75 of them are 120s

Fav Class: Hunter , Rogue , Durid , Monk

Up for: Roleplay , old dungon farming , leveling , rare farming , mount/pet farming , farm trasmogs

Other: i do multiboxing and i am orginaly from Chaina but somedays i liveing in my apratment in europea and some days in the aprtment in Hongkong or Tokyo
( yes i own 3 houses/garrsions around the world )

Batteltag: yukio#21840

Before anyone asks yes i am chainese IRL who plays on EU servers .