Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

Sent friend request - cant do the accent hit on your name, so hopefully it reaches you

Hey everyone! :smiley:

A little about me:

• Personality: I like playing with people in a very chill atmosphere and having fun all together! I am against people getting mad and yelling to each other and being toxic. I would highly prefer if voice chat is not used since I am shy but if I feel comfortable enough I can hop on discord. I have been playing this game for many years so I can be of help to new players aswell :smiley:

• Side: Alliance. I do have a horde character but itā€™s used for completing the horde storylines only.

• Chars: My main is a mage and my alts are a warrior, a dh and a shammy. I plan to get all classes to max level but I think Iā€™ll stick to playing the mage for most of the time and then my warrior.

• Spec: Dps exclusively. I know this sounds bad but I really dislike healing and I prefer to not tank on my warrior. If itā€™s absolutely mandatory to progress I might do it though.

• Playing time: Mostly evenings with rare ocassions of me coming online earlier.

• Up for: Almost everything that is done at max level tbh. I will be doing both m+ and raids with some casual non-rated bgs here and there. I would love to get into rated pvp but I am not good at that so if someone wants to help me learn, Iā€™ll be glad to tag along.

• Other interests: I love watching podcasts, listening to music, having a cup of coffee with my friends and discussing and playing wow.

• Battletag: Mythralys#2673

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my post! :smiley:

4 Likes

About me: Im nice. Iā€™ve played since Vanilla and played every expansion. Mists of Pandaria was my favourite. Most of my IRL friends stopped playing after WotLK and I made WoW friends in MoP. It was just a good time. I then played WoD by myself, everyone I used to play with went off to play Overwatch. I was above average at every class in MoP, and was highest rated monk on my server in 2v2. In WoD I played casually, basically just capping every class each week in PvP and having a fun time. Legion ruined my fun, PvP seemed to go down the wrong path and RNG gear/borrowed power ruined the game for me. BFA managed to make it worse. I am now hopeful for Shadowlands, but if they dont have a viable option for PvP gearing, where the item level is worth while, then I probably wont play as much as I hoped. Although its looking fairly alt friendly which is good as I have every class on horde and alliance ready to go :slight_smile:

Personality: Very laid back, mature and nice. My best WoW friends in the past have been male and female.

Side: Horde or Alliance

Chars: Thinking of maining priest in Shadowlands, but I will be playing every class as long as there is a good alt friendly system in place.

Priest: Discipline or Shadow
Monk: WW or MW
Druid: Balance or Resto
Paladin: Holy or Retribution

I think these will be my main ones. I might have Priest and Paladin on Alliance and Monk and Druid on horde.

Playing time: Monday-Friday 09:00-14:00 GMT
I dont play much on weekends, usually spend this time with my girlfriend, and I work evenings.

Up for: Helping people out if I can. My horde characters have no gear and most of my Alliance characters are around 80-110 ilvl. I like to PvP but kind of get destroyed since traits and ridiculous trinkets are still in the game. So I like to chill and do some mythic+ as well.

Other interests: Indoor Climbing, Gym stuff. Iā€™m a systems integrator, so I build gaming PCs. Ummā€¦ a lot of stuff really. :slight_smile:

BattleTag: Bugga#2903

About me: i started playing about late 8.1.5 but wasnā€™t max lvl and doing endgame stuff until 8.2, is did some heroic raiding and such i ramped it up in 8.3 a bit doing mythic and getting keystone master

Realm: Bloodhoof/khadgar EU

Personality: a bit obnoxious at times but usually pretty chill (i try to be atleast :D)

Side: mainly horde but i donā€™t mind playing either side

Chars: im planning on mainly playing my druid as resto but i play some boomie sometimes to i also have some other stuff but havenā€™t really decided on my alts yet

playing time: any day any time i donā€™t do much so i got allot of free time

Up for: just chill and do whatever i play most aspect of the game pvp, m+, raiding, lvling and ofc collecting but but mostly just want to have some friends to play with and have fun

Other interests: i listen to allot of music and im into almost all genres of music and all types of games but mostly wow ofc

BattleTag: Wobble#21357

1 Like

Hello everyone,

About me
Im a 25 years old Portuguese dude.
I speak Portuguese French English and Spanish.
Im a cool person, chill out, funny, always cracking jokes, and a thc lover if u know what i mean :stuck_out_tongue:

I started playing at TBC and played till cataclysm, so i did a lot of breaks due to life problems, i came back in WoD then few months later i stopped. Started playing again during first Lockdown, yup we in the second one boys ahahah

Played Horde all my WoW life then when i came back i decided to switch faction, so i play mostly alliance now, on Ravencrest, i have some horde chars in Laughning skull and Kazzak.

Currently i do mog runs, achiev hunting, lvling chars, unlocking artifact appearances, battlegrounds,
For shadowlands i will do mythic +, raiding, BG, arenas

All my old friends stopped WoW, so i tried to recruit two IRL friends to play with me, but they arent very active yet, so my friends list is kinda emtpy.
WoW is a game to play with people, friends else it isnt that much funā€¦

if you are a NEW or OLD player and wanna have some fun, kill some people, even needing help, or chat a bit you are welcome.

Battle net ID Crackadope#2437

Hello!
What I can say about me and from what to start.
Iā€™m 29 old. Iā€™m a calm, funny and loving jokes and fun person. Iā€™m also shy but itā€™s no problem to make friends in game. I started to play wow few years ago as a Resto Druid but then some kind of my real life took me off game and I came back now.
My hobbies are gaming, traveling, meeting new people, reading books, learning new languagues. Currently I speak English, Polish and Italian as native :slight_smile:

Leveling currently my hunter and started to get back slowly into game. Played both Horde and Alliance but I prefer more Horde I think :smiley: Currently on Draenor server.
Iā€™m looking for some in game friends to talk and make some friendship, play and chill. Mostly I do pve content.
For now I sit in game during day because Iā€™m sadly on quarantine :frowning:

Hoping to meet some new people. Have a great day/night, week, month, year or life all! :heart:

Battletag: CutiePie#21903

Hello All,

A few words about myself.

My name is Bart and Iā€™m from the Netherlands.
I am 32 years old.
I speak Dutch, English and a little bit of German.

I am a laid back guy mostly, I like good comedy and games.

Iā€™m a guy that likes to do social runs in dungeons and raids and likes to farm some old raids. Donā€™t like ingame obligations (anymore).

I started playing in vanilla and that would be around 2005/6. I kept playing untill cataclysm reaching my high in the WotLK expansion. I tried starting playing again in WoD and actually played for some time when I quit again. LAter when I got an offer from Blizz to test the new Legion expansion I tried it but I didā€™nt get really far and stopped again. I returned again for the new expansion and saw that ALOT has changed since I played. I always have been playing Horde with a short step away towards Alliance in TBC expansion.

I currently am trying to figure out what I wanna do untill the new expansion, iā€™m trying to gear up a bit by farming the pre-patch stuff.

Normally I liked doing achievement runs, dungeons and raids, prefferably with friends and a guild.

Now Iā€™m looking for likeminded people to do some dungeons and raids with and ofc some leveling and exploring in the new expansion.

You can add me on the ID below! See you in-game!

ID: Makulai#2803

Regards,
Bart

1 Like

First time I post in blizzard forum :wink: ā€¦ at age 44 Iā€™m returning to wow to entertain my kids after 14 years of pause. I play both side, no hardcore raiders, just causal leveling and gear fun stuff. Iā€™m looking for people with a good moral compass, preferably parents, who can add value to gameplay.

I can offer advice in any serious matter and also teach young people IT as programmer. Iā€™m up for anything in game so feel free to add me if u need something. Got plenty of toons and from time to time I stream online live action.

I like to play for time cause honestly Iā€™m bored of the current state of the game so I like to meet new people willing to act social in this new expansion. My battle tag is alien#2138 so you can just drop me a request and Iā€™ll respond in timely manner.

5 Likes

Heya,

A little bit about me :smiley::v: Iā€™d love to have some in-game friends as I do most things solo and would like to change things up a bit!

Iā€™m from the UK, 31 years of age, and been playing since vanilla.
I also speak fluent German so German in-game friends are also welcome! :smile:

I like to have a laugh and a joke. Like most people, eh? :smile:
Pretty chilled most times.

I play Horde. I may try Alliance again some day as my very first character was a Gnome Warlock xD

Avivah is my main. My oldest character. Sheā€™s been with me since BC.
Donā€™t really have any alts. Every time I try and level a new character I end up abandoning it in favour of my Druid :blush:
Play mostly Resto. Love to heal. Think itā€™s a woman thing. Prefer to either heal or tank. DPS has never been my thing.

Came back to WoW 2 weeks ago after taking a long break.
As I work from home (due to covid-19 and working as an IT consultant has its perks) I usually play a lot. Usually online from late afternoons sometimes until early hours of the morning.

Mostly spend my time farming for achievements, rep, and mounts.
Iā€™m also a raider so finished Ny on HC recently for my Uncorrupted Voidwing :grin:
Up for anything! Would love to get the achievement for completing all dungeons at M+15!
ilvl is at 123 and Iā€™m happy to heal if anyone is up for it :blush:

Other interests are watching movies. Love the horror genre. Specifically of the supernatural kind!
Recently watched The Boys on Amazon Prime. Amazing TV series.
Miss going to the cinema as Iā€™d watch every major release. Nothing beats watching films on the big screen.
I own pet rats. Theyā€™re my world. I adore animals.
(I maaaay try to get the Ratstallion mount. PM me if youā€™re interested in teaming up!)
Into technology and also play on consoles. Big PS4 gamer and play other games on PC.

Battle.net tag: Snowbees#2610

Hit me up! :grin::v::+1:

Hey

Iā€™m Nicole (Creative character name, right?!)

Iā€™m from Scotland and Iā€™ve been playing WoW since about mid WoTLK.

Looking for some nice people to do things with in Shadowlands. I mainly play Alliance (15 alliance characters at max level (just now) and one Horde! But I do want to try and play more of this mage.

I like Mythic+ dungeons but Iā€™m not really big on raiding. Iā€™m also very good at dying in random battlegrounds! Ha!

If you would like to add me please do, Iā€™m nice and chatty :slight_smile: Niaxa#1460

Thanks!

2 Likes

Hello everyone

Havenā€™t really had any solid friends on wow since tbc/wotlk these days I usually play solo, sometimes with a couple of friends i know in person. I saw this thread and I thought why not?

Iā€™m 26 and from the UK and have been playing wow since tbc and played solidly the whole time until mid wotlk where I quit. I missed cata and joined back in pandaria when my friend did, since then Iā€™ve been playing on and off.

When I do play I like to play mythic + and raid at least heroic. I dont usually collect things in the game but it depends on my mood. I havenā€™t properly pvpā€™d in a long time but I do enjoy it once in a while. For shadowlands I feel they are taking a lot of pressure off with the grinding endlessly so I am hoping to play more casually with doing harder content here and there instead.

I am a rather laid back person who likes to joke around and make people laugh. I try my best to be as nice as possible. I like most things nerd culture and discussing anything that is interesting to me enough with an open mind.

I mainly play demon hunter but im thinking of trying other classes more in shadowlands.
Korosis#2177 is my tag!

Thank you and I hope to see you soon!

1 Like

Heya!

With Shadowlands almost upon us, I thought itā€™d be a good time to post here.

At the grand old age of 41 Iā€™m on the older side of the playerbase and have been playing since the game launched all those many years ago albeit with numerous extended breaks. Iā€™ve lost count of the number of times Iā€™ve quit for good but here I am once again looking forward to a new expansion.

Iā€™ve been playing Alliance for the past few years but with the unfortunate demise of my guild Iā€™ve decided to abandon my little gnome army and jump ship to the Horde. Iā€™ve levelled up a few chars during the launch delay and will most likely be sticking with rogue as my main as I very much enjoy spying on people the class mechanics. :spy:

Iā€™d love to meet some fellow Hordies to learn and do the new dungeons and Torghast with and maybe eventually start the old mythic(+) grind. I enjoy attempting challenging content, but nonetheless Iā€™m a very casual-minded player. Ultimately itā€™s just about having some fun in a game and there are far more important things in life to get stressed about. Otherwise, Iā€™m always up for some transmog runs, messing about exploring or having a nice chat about WoW, music, films or just silly things.

In terms of personality, Iā€™m a friendly, nerdy, easygoing introvert. I like depth in things; quality over quantity. Iā€™ll take one good friend over a dozen acquaintances or one meaningful conversation over being the life of the party in trade chat. Other than WoW I enjoy travel, food, sport, films/tv, all the usual stuff really. I dabble a bit on the guitar when not hooked on WoW, so itā€™s basically just gathering dust at the moment but the rockstar dream lives on.

So yeah, thatā€™s about it really. If you do add me then please let me know itā€™s regarding this post just so I know youā€™re not some fiendish goblin out to scam me of all the gold and treasures Iā€™ve worked so hard to pickpocket.

Thanks for reading and have fun in Shadowlands! :smile:

Zoog#2699

4 Likes

About me:

Personality: I have no idea, helpful? I donā€™t know - why not find out

Side: Horde only (used to be ally but switched)

Chars:

Warlock, Warrior, Hunter: (DPS)
Priest, Paladin (Heal / DPS and my pala can tank too)

Spec: see above!

Playing time: (at the moment) Whenever

Up for: I donā€™t mind helping out if need be, I pvp, do a lot of PVE stuff - transmog runs or whatever. Soon to be levelling though!

Other interests: Iā€™m a modder on Total War: Warhammer 1 & 2. A bass player, guitar player, Reading, Games Workshop Minies - I currently just collect & paint

Battletag: Zacksparrow#2578

1 Like

About me:

Personality: Relaxed, open minded, abit shy at first but friendly and have alot of interests. Not a boring person and like to have a laugh/fun. Have been playing wow for a long time, very experienced and have seen almost all there is to see in game.

Side: Alliance - Silvermoon

Chars: Every class but playing my DK alot at the moment. I donā€™t usually mind what I play and enjoy all roles

(I have some Horde characters but I donā€™t really play them much)

Playing time: (at the moment) Mon-Fri 5pm - 12am | Sat-Sun 12pm-10pm

Up for: Looking to play the game with someone like i used to, dungeons, achievements, raids, questing and levelling. Can go on mics too but am abit shy about talking on mics to begin with usually. Someone that isnā€™t too opinionated and doesnā€™t have issues with LGBT people (i know 99% of people donā€™t but worth getting it in early).

Other interests: I have alot, football, netflix, gaming, sports and more.

Battletag: snow#2654

1 Like

personality:i dont know tbh
side:horde and ally
chars:mm hunter-alt and a sub rogue main(i havent lvled the rogue yet tho)
playing time: 6am-730 am and 4pm-9pm weekday and 6am-9pm on weekends
other intrest:minecraft gundam and anime
battle tag: V3N0M#21272
realm:grimbatol but i might change

Going to give this another go as I recently returned and found an empty friend list.

I speak Dutch, English and Danish but donā€™t have my Danish keyboard anymore which makes it difficult :smiley:

I am mostly a casual player so the main thing Iā€™m looking for is people to chat with ingame. I like doing random bgs if thatā€™s your thing! Never been into mythics and have not raided since Cata besides a lfr here and there.

Playtime varies. I work as a nurse so have a very flexible scedule though Iā€™m on sick leave right now so currently playing a lot :smiley:

Btag Tifa#21328

About me:

Iā€™m bob, 53 year old tankard drunk who plays wow on the weekends. looking for an RP role, primarily in a tavern?

Personality: Love myself, bob is awesome, looking for rp roles for bob to join.

Side: Alliance - no joke, bob wouldnt play such a weak faction based on fairy tales.

Chars: Bob is bob reallyā€¦ not character can even meet up to bobs standards

What i do in game: Drink at the local taverns ofc

What im looking for:

Girls who claim there cute on wow and yet are hippos

RP bob game play - bob can be nasty troll at times, naughty bob

Other interests: Bob occasionally partakes in rp outside the tavern.

3 Likes

About me: I play WoW all day everyday.

Personality: Shy at first but more talkative after some time

Side: Horde (and Alliance) - mainly Horde right now

Chars: too many, currently Balance Druid as main.

Playing time: All day, Everyday

Up for: Anything and everything, would like to do some mythics but Iā€™m bad at dungeons, help me out please :slight_smile: Add me for anything though, for real.

Battletag: Galaxy6277#2438

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

My name is Tristan and Iā€™ve playing wow since late TBC / early WOTLK. Iā€™ve taken many a break from WoW over the years, mostly due to my social in-game network fading away. I love the new content and I would love to keep on playing and dabble into some more serious end-game content like mythic+. (Playing the game solo gets old quite quick :frowning: )

Iā€™m from the Netherlands and I speak Dutch and English. I love watching Netflix, reading comic books, painting, hanging out with friends, going for a drink and parties (although not during the whole pandemic). I also love board games and playing other kinds of video games! Iā€™m a gay guy and it would be a plus (definitely not a must) to get to know some more LGBTQ+ players.

About me:

Personality: Laid back, mature, social

Side: Horde only

Chars: I play enhancement Shaman primarily (love the fantasy and playstyle), although Iā€™ve been known to be indecisive and switch between characters (like DK, mage and monk) haha. However, I always seem to come back to Shaman!

Playing time: The weekends mostly, as well as Wednesdays and Thursdays. I occasionally play on the other days in the evenings, depending on how busy work is.

Up for: I love going through old content to hunt mounts or awesome transmogs. I would also love to get into the whole mythic+ thing, but I have fairly little experience. I would very much appreciate an in-game buddy whoā€™s comfortable with dragging me along and showing me the ropes. :slight_smile:

Battletag: TristanVS#2193

Yoooo

About Me: Student from England that loves WoW! I study art history and I am currently in the first year of my course with the dream to become a teacher.

Personality: shy, funny, positive outlook and lover of life.

Side; Both, mainly alliance

Chars: Main Paladin at 60, many at 50. Looking to level many more.

Spec: Prot preferred in everything but raid. Ret for raid

Playing time; Everyday more or less, dependent if I have uni deadlines - normally during the night (UK time)

Up for: Anything! Levelling with someone sounds fun! Just wanna make new friends. Also just got minecraft so happy of people wanna play that. New computer too so lets play some games

Other interests: reading, art, studying, music, netflix, games, youtube

Battletag: JustAGayOrc#2502

What iā€™m looking for: New friends, open to anything! Speak on bnet