Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

Hello! No thank you!

love you too lol

Hello! Iā€™m Teaky o/

I eat my sandwiches sideways, can lift an entire watermelon on a good day, consider achivement-hunting a super-secret side quest mission :male_detective: and deleted my first night elf character because she got lost in a barrow den :headstone:.

I play rogue because ā€œHey, Teeks - maybe if youā€¦ stealthā€¦ over-ā€¦ waaay over there. Yep! thatā€™s betterā€ - was the first wow-advice I got and itā€™s been working out just fine for the past 800 years (or whenever bc came out idk).

Add me if you want in on my secret side-misson-diy-quest-endevour! (but donā€™t tell anyone)

Personality: Easily exitable, curious, distractable
Faction: Alliance
Realm : Argent Dawn, donā€™t judge
Characters: Rogue, but I can heal or even tank if you miss having high repair bills
Playtime: Most evenings
Bnet: teaky#21151

1 Like

Hello

I love World of warcraft, got hooked, used to play it back in tbc but i was too young to understand anything,

Other than wow i would love to start a family, so i m actually looking for a Serious girlfriend, add me if your interested

Height 1.88m/6.2ā€™ā€™
interests: traveling the World
I like: Asians with blonde hair and Blue Eyes.
Realm: Blackmoore
Charakters: Mage, shaman, PvP
Playtime: anytime
Battlenet: okingo#2165

hello

I am new to wow, lf friends to play dungeons with and other stuff, i am level 56 and still need to gear up

interests: traveling the World
Realm: doomhammer
Charakters: Mage
Playtime: anytime
Battlenet: Anomaly#21773

About me:

Personality: animalistic and delusional

Side: Horde only

Chars: warrior only

Spec: fury only

Playing time: wild schedule

Up for: PvP, mythic+

Other interests: Food, sleep, physical performance and procreation.

Battletag:

1 Like

Age - 40
Personality - Chill
Faction - Horde
Characters - Lutia
Playing Time - random
Up For - M+, Old Raids, Transmog Collection, Achievement Hunting :smiley:

Other Interests - Reading, Otome Games (games in general)

BattleTag - Justice#23743

You are 40? Damn, I thought youā€™re like 25 max.

hah I wish alas nope iā€™m an old lady

2 Likes

Hey guys!

Personality: Chill
Faction: Horde (donā€™t mind alliance friends either)
play time: I work nightshift PST time so mainly gmt +2 at 1 am - 9am
Up for: M+, old content, heroics/normals when DF comes out, friends, VC :slight_smile:

Other interests: Anime, some movies, and games as a whole ^^

Btag: Nevermore#22728, feel free to add and talk with me!

forgot to add, i like to pvp also :slight_smile: iā€™m the druid above :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello,
I canā€™t believe Iā€™m doing this and I hope none of my guildies or acquaintances learn of this, but why not. I might have a warm spot or two on my friendlist for a new buddy (or two). Could be fun having someone to play together with since the people I mostly talk to on wow are my guildies. More social, laid-back gameplay together after an intense session of gaming could also be nice.

A little story about my wow story:
I played wow for the first time during bfa, 8.3 was coming out, and played for about a week, leveled my character to 26 and then stopped playing. Later that year I saw a vanilla wow box in my local thrift shop and thought why not give the game another try, so I did. I hit my first max level a few months after SL launch. As I was learning the ropes, I quickly climbed through content and found myself in a mythic raiding guild shortly after. I got quite far in my first ever raid, but I had the most fun in m+ where I pugged my way (and my keys since nobody would pick arcane over fire) up to #1 region wide arcane mage and finished as one of the top worldwide. After two seasons of playing arcane I became more seasonal in terms of my played class and have been playing a variety of different specs. I always create new characters if I want to try new specs, so if you enjoy leveling I do plenty of it :slight_smile:

Something about myself:

• I am 19
  • I am Europan
  • Iā€™m quite competetive, I like to get as far or be as good as I can at something I enjoy, but I highly value sentiments and I do enjoy relaxed gameplay aswell.
  • Personality wise you could describe me as a silly individual in most cases, but I know when and how to be serious
  • I am the jack of all trades kinda guy and can get along with anyone of any age
  • All my arguments are scientifically proven and there is evidence that I am right 75,41% of the time
  • I am Alliance by heart
  • I like pirates

When you see me on wow thereā€™s a 81,72% chance that I am:

• Raiding on doing keys on the higher end
  • Running around the main hub
  • Standing in place staring at the screen
  • Leveling my 572nd alt
  • Saying the stupidest thing youā€™ve ever read on trade chat

Statistics show that I almost exclusively play human characters.

My bnet is Kapo#21169

1 Like

About me

Age 31

Personality, introverted and quiet at first, though Iā€™m told Iā€™m easy to have a laugh with.

I play both factions, with a bit of a preference for horde, currently leveling up a Blood Elf Prot Pally.

Available most days from 6pm until around 12am

Have recently come back from a 8 year break from WoW, stopped playing during the beginning of WoD, planned on started again around a month or 2 after but one thing led to another and stuff happened.

Bnet is robgosling#2627

Feel free to add me, be nice to play with some different people

welcome to tinder blind date match maker now avable on wow forums aswell :rofl:

Long-term player here looking to Recruit on EU.

I play as a Horde on Tarren Mill & Alliance on Ravencrest.

I can offer you:

• 10k gold to start your adventure
  • 30 slot bags
  • Help with any Class in-game
  • Help with Quests, Dungeons, Raids, & PvP
  • Help with best / fastest leveling routes, Battle Pets and basically anything in-game.
  • Knowledge about WoW Lore if interested Help with any Class / Race / Quest

RAF Link: https://battle.net/recruit/KG2TN6M9WB

Contact me on Battle Net: Xaero#21359

2 Likes

Ello,
I find quite difficult to meet new friends to play with, old ones left and those who I met are more like number in friendlist than someone who I can chat with and do some content.

I wish to find someone who:

• Plays Horde
  • Does mythic + / pvp / mog hunting etc

Iā€™m 28yo guy from Czechia, I play mainly on Drakā€™thul as this rogue.
Iā€™m not perfect, just another human who want to enjoy time he has.
My freetime is dependent on work, evening/morning - CET

PS: I use discord only on calls which is my downfall clearly lmao
Battle tag: Sitrueis#2266

About me:

Personality: Depressed at times but always trying to brighten others day and not transfer my mood to them.
Tryhard, trying to be a know-it-all. Curious and unfunny (or at least my jokes arenā€™t top notch)

Side: Horde, Alliance - alts

Chars: Outlaw Rogue - main
+ 6x alts from each class one ( the only thing Iā€™m missing is a warlock but Iā€™m going to create that too.)
Some alts like Demon Hunter, Paladin (tank), Hunterā€¦ i have on allince.

Rogue: (DPS)

Main Spec: Outlaw (only = love pew pew)

Playing time: Every week either only Tuesday Wednesday or Sunday, Monday,Thursday,Friday,Saturday.

( info dated 13.12.2022 -This week only Tuesday and Wednesday.)

Up for: Help walk mythic+,raids - knowledge of tactics (I like to learn and explain them when I donā€™t have a lazy day), HC, World quest, Mount runs, Achievements ( but Iā€™m mostly good at it only when someone explains what it is - Iā€™m able to learn quickly), Iā€™ve been playing the game long enough and I like to talk about it, chat only if thereā€™s a good moment and time.

Other interests: Writing poems in my native language. Discussing almost anything. Solving puzzles and procrastination.

Battletag: RICETOMEATU#2998

(To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either

A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on ā€˜add friendā€™, it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friendā€™s with. Then click on ā€˜send requestā€™ at the bottom left.

B: In-game, left click on the yellow ā€˜socialā€™ icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press ā€˜add friendā€™.

hey looking for friends for pvp or pve idm, kinda returning to retail after wotlk and classic in general since 2019.

playing havoc dh atm, maybe looking to do 2s/3s m+ and norms/hc raids but just ppl to chill with in general.

im 25, finishing up my undergrad after a few years out then onto my masters :slight_smile:

if you add me just lmk it was from the forums ^^
looking forward to hopefully playing !
battlenet: lllidank#2473

The thread came out 2018 so the ages have to be updated.
In game friends? Hmm. Mostly played solo.

Someone that shares in my love of killing Horde.
Maybe farm pvp achievos world pvp not just arenas and such. That often seem to be gated.

Joined WoW in Cataclysm and still keeping fingers crossed for Kul Tiran Paladin.
Alliance only player. Spec is pvp. Might dabble in other classes like Hunters and Shaman but always return to Fury Warrior.

Not sure about meeting people off WoW. I fully expect to be catfished or find out they are dudes in real life.
Would be great to have an Alliance Horde balanced realm - player population.

After 18 years of gaming WoW. Still havenā€™t made friends. So no thx. I pass

3 Likes