Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

Reposting as I took a break :smiley:

Battletag: Tifa#21328

About me:

28 F.

Speak Dutch and English. Possibly still some Danish

Side: Both. Planning on having one of each class maxed on both horde and ally :smiley: This is my main though :smile:

What I do ingame: Mog runs, levelling in dungeons or bgs, random bgs on my main, collecting and levelling pets (a bunch of casual stuff I havenā€™t raided since cata and mythic+ doesnā€™t interest me) achievs.

Looking for people to chat with as lonely wow is boring!

1 Like

Hi , well im goin to make this as short as possible , over the years more and more people i know stopped playing coming to the point im the only one left .

Iā€™ve recently resubbed to play this game once more while waiting for classic to launch . at the same time im starting to get fed up by playing alone offcourse guilds are a nice touch once you find a good one but i havenā€™t had that luck so far. This post is mainly meant for those who are sort of in the same boat as i am . Iā€™m simply looking for a friend , iā€™d allready be happy with just the one to play with , i enjoy every aspect of the game PvP , PVE , Raids , Dungeons M+ Arenas anything , even love leveling.

A litle background about myself ; 24 years old , From Belgium got discord and a headset , married , a young child so be prepared for background noise from time to time. I play every day mostly whenever i get home from work or whenever i can.

Iā€™m up to start fresh on a diffrent realm even go Horde if i have to ;D
If you are up for playing with me or feel like me , add my Btag and lets get a new friendship started :wink:

Btag: Laurens#2475

If not i thank you for reading my post and wish you all the fun and luck on the game :wink:

Regards , Laurens

small note: Mainly play alliance and have been switching servers so much allready i cant anymore this month xD so mainly play on Silvermoon

Hello!
Short and to the point. I am new to this game, i started 1,5 week ago, right now iā€™m overwhelmed with the game and the class which iā€™m playing, but i really enjoy it.
It would be even more enjoyable if someone could advice me about the game and my class , couse i donā€™t like to bother people in game so much. Also to do quests and activities together.

i started with Human Mage, lvl 37, lots of fun :slight_smile:
I also made Blood Elf Priest
I can play practically everyday.

Battletag: Lolinda#2395

Cheers!

Howdy,

Started playing waaaaaaay back in early Vanilla and have sporadically stuck around each expansion at some points, some longer than others. Really just looking to play with people in any capacity. Have 120s on Silvermoon (Alliance) and Draenor (Horde) but have high level characters on others. Iā€™ve done progression raiding, high-end PvP, achievement hunting so have a lot of experience but Iā€™m sure we all know what a boring game this can be when youā€™re main social interaction is seeing how much boosts are being sold for in /2.

Personality: Just the one.

Side: Have mains on both but if I HAD to choose (and I donā€™t) it would probably be alliance.

Chars: Have a few 120s so happy to play anything.

Spec: Probably better at healing than anything else but will play all roles if the people are right.

Playing time: Evenings and weekends.

Up for: Literally anything as long as Iā€™m playing with other people and having a laugh.

Battletag: Adion#2981

Hello!

Battletag: Dhoobs#21387

Side: Horde

What I do ingame: I do a bit of everything, although Iā€™m very into transmog farming I do also raid, do dungeons and BGs sometimes.

Looking for: Iā€™m looking for people to chat to, join me for some transmog runs and whatnot.

I usually play whenever Iā€™m free, so any days off and evenings after work Iā€™ll prob be online!

Hi, Iā€™ve been playing WoW on and off since BC, but unfortunately everyone I knew has quit, so iā€™m hoping to make some friends.

Battletag: Benassi#21172

Faction: Horde

Age & Location: 21, from the north-west of England

Playtime: I fluctuate with playtime because I work shifts and not set hours, but I get on as much as possible.

Up for: Anything really: m+, questing, PvP, raiding and whatever else.

Hope to meet some awesome people!

Hello, im looking for some new friends as most of mine have left WOW.

BattleTag: Odder#2225

Personality: Weird, Not funny although i try to

Faction and realm: Both but mostly horde, Draenor and ravencrest

Im from denmark, but i speak fluent english :slight_smile: oh and im male btw :wink:

I play all day everyday, except when i sleep (which is like always)

Up for: Anything you name it!

Hopefully yall wanna add me :))

About me: I started playing on Wrath and then stopped on Cata, but since then I came back, only played a bit of late Legion and now currently playing BfA casually, waiting for Classicā€¦

Personality: Relaxed, not serious, like to joke around.

Side: Alliance (can try Horde)

Chars: I have a couple of 120s but I want to start fresh.

Playing time: Iā€™m currently not working, so I have plenty of time for now.

Up for: Fresh start, looking for a casual progression, leveling and then doing some end game content, nothing serious.

Other interests: Iā€™m also up for anything like M+, raiding, PvPing

Battletag: Shalker96#2595

Join the Silver moon guild ā€œTinkers Gnomanityā€ If you a Gnome and you aight

1 Like

Hi, i just back to WoW after 6 months and my bnet friend list is awfully quiet.

29 years old from Hungary.

Mainly paying alliance but I have plenty characters on both side, up for anything pve,pvp,questing,leveling etc.

Battletag : Niodien#2419

About me: I live in the UK. Been playing since 2005, with a lot of breaks here and there. I play a lot but never seem to do much. Since my original guild disbanded after TBC Iā€™ve just been floating about in the void.

Personality: Very laid back. I donā€™t get stressed or angry when it comes to WoW. Iā€™ll happily sit there in a pug wiping for hours if the group gets on socially. Iā€™m also a bit of a goofball and like to joke around. Lore geek too.

Chars: I have nearly everything at 120, just working on priest and Druid now which arenā€™t far off.

Play time: around the clock to be honest. Sometimes Iā€™ll be on at 3am, sometimes Iā€™ll be on at 6pm.

Side: both, but predominantly Horde

Interested in anything, but I canā€™t tolerate gogogo groups.

Battletag: Danny#25265

4 Likes

28, norwegian, mainly alliance. Very easy-going and relaxed.

Playing mostly on this disc priest, but also a bit on my alt prot pala.

Looking for a tank friend for m+, preferably close to 2.5 rio. Most importantly you need to be vocal, fluent english, not afraid of using voice comm.

Tripster#2557

u won me with that eddie & patsy gif !!!

Anyway,

Iā€™m 27ā€¦ been playing for over 10 years now
usually on my shadow priestā€¦well mostly on my shadow priest.

recently moved my characters back to the horde after swapping to blue for legion until mid 8.1.

i still have a lot of active alliance characters too so Iā€™m up for anything really
as for my main, and Iā€™m mostly interested in m+(2k atm Horde) ā€¦ scores arenā€™t really important if you know how everything works and have the gear for it, I like pushing around or over 16 and 17+'s.

As for raids iā€™m always running mythicā€™s with guilds so Iā€™ll be saved for those but still down for heroics too so you can poke me if you need a dps slot to fill.

Moe
Momo#24771

Here goes

About me: From bonnie Scotland, have aspergers

Personality: Friendly and helpful

Side: Both but mainly Alliance

Chars :this, weelocky (warlock) Grondlewig (Priest) Hallida (demon hunter)
Want to level a paladin eventually

Rogue: Have a 120 but donā€™t play very often, (Iā€™m not very good with rogue)

Spec: Resto

Playing time: Mostly casual due to work/studying

Other interests: Keen sewer, knitter, crochet

Up or anything

Battletag: #spudoink2465

Personality: Chill, laid back, enthusiastic, helpful, friendly and chatty.

Side: Horde 99% of the time.

In-game interests: Raiding, M+, achievement hunting, pet/mount/transmog farming, Roleplay.

Real life interests: Almost everything from sports, arts and science to socializing.

Usually playing on Uruk and two HM tauren. Yes, Iā€™m a Tauren fan.

Uruk#11500

2 Likes

I want friends

Ill be your friend

what a lovestory.

About me: Iā€™m 32 and live in Scotland. Been playing on and off since BC.
Just recently came back to the game (again) to find no one on my friends list playing still so I thought Iā€™d give this a go as the game seems a lot less social these days.

Personality: Laid back and mature with a dry sense of humour

Side: Both but currently trying Horde out for the first time

Chars: 120 Pally/Monk (Alliance) But currently levelling a Horde Monk atm around lvl88.

Spec: Ret for paladin Mw for monk
Would like to maybe raid and do m+ with people who are pretty chilled and donā€™t take everything so seriouslyā€¦ it is a game after all.

Playing time: Can vary tbh sometimes iā€™m on standby with work and can play whenever I feel like it and sometimes I may have to go away for work for a few days.

Up for: Raiding, M+, Achievements or anything fun related depending on the people involved

Other interests: Gaming, Football,

Battletag: Taveon #2845

About me:

Personality: Chill and laid back, can be funny and quite sarcastic, but kind.

Side: Horde and alliance. I come and go but atm Iā€™m on horde

Chars:

Rogue, shaman, druid and pala on horde. Got all others on alliance

Spec: both caster and melee. Likes healing and tanking.

Playing time: playes a bit every day. Have a few evenings where I can do mythics or raids. Loves to do battlegrounds or quests too in the morning.

Up for:
Helping each others
Raiding
Dungeons
Friendly and social guild
Leveling or questing new AltS for fun

Other interests:
Working out
Friends
Travelling
Movies and music
Shopping

Battletag Kim#2412

Can be friends with both girls and boys
From any country :slight_smile:
Personally Iā€™m from Norway so If youā€™re Scandinavian donā€™t hesitate by adding haha.