Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

You didn’t add your Battletag so it’s hard for people to Add you.

Just saying that If you’d like that people would add you to Friendlist on Battlenet. Then you would need to Include your Battletag on your posts here on this Thread like everyone else has done.

I know, I’m a bit reluctant to add that - I’ve had trouble with people in the past. I’d rather chat with people and get to know them before adding battle tag. Thanks for the advice though. :slight_smile:

Would you like to talk about something then If you would rather Chat with them first before Adding that Battletag

Just wondering If you wanted to talk about something

I’m in search of female companions to forge new friendships

1 Like

Hi! I have recently come back to WoW and started all over again. So much has changed since Lich King!
i’m looking for helpful, patient, people around my own age that I can genuinly have a laugh with. WoW is so lonely when you dont have people to lvl with and chat too!
F
English
Horde
Bloodelf Hunter
Interests include but not limited too; cats, weed, dnb, rock, cartoons.
Up for anything really, lvling, RP (Although new to this), dungeons, ect.
I typically play most nights and i have two days off during the week that i like to use as play time :smiley:

Giglamesh#2952 I’m a fun, sarcastic, clever woman with a dry sense of humor haha please add me for social and serious :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

sent you a friend request :slight_smile: hope you don’t mind :smiley:

I sent you an friend request. :slight_smile: If you don’t mind :slight_smile:

Just to let you know that I sent you an friend request :slight_smile:

@Swemalin Why exactly did you do this to me. I mean I wanted to talk with you and have a nice time with you. Then you suddenly went silent again. First that week away from everything. and then this. Previously you Added me and then Removed me moments after and later came back and said that It was a mistake. Why are you doing this to me and other people. You know this isn’t the way to go when it comes to friendships and especially making new ones. You should spend time with friends instead of just leaving them and make them wonder where did you go. After the moment that you told me that It was a Misclick with that Remove/Block. I thought that you learned from it and wouldn’t do something like that again. But then this never ending silence came around. You never do what you said to do which isn’t fun at all. You even told me that you aren’t a bad person. But Ignoring and Avoiding people will surely make you a bad person. You could have atleast told me that you don’t wanna talk but you didn’t said a word which surely made me question what is happening and also wondering when ever you would be around again and would even want to talk. But this. This is 2x Hit already Malin. If you see this message. Then Please stop doing that and change your ways when it comes to making new Friends.

About me:

Personality: Mature and nice

Side: Horde side only

Chars:

Paladin dps

Spec: Main retribution , OS holy.

I do have an Alliance warrior at lvl 111, I don’t mind lvling it up tho. :wink:

Playing time: Working on the weeks so got time to play at evenings maybe a couple of hrs. I’m way more active at the weekends. :stuck_out_tongue:

Up for: Up for everything.

I have been playing this game since Vanilla. So I got a lots of exp and always helping out if you need smthing.

Battletag: Turner#21988

By the way it’s really fun to see a thread like this. Keep it up!

This is my warrior, just had to share it lmao :joy:

Heey

I recently came to realise many ppl I used to talk/play with no longer plays the game and I wish to make some new ingame friends. C:

About me

im a 30yr old swedish male.
I main horde, on some occasions I play alliance.

Im a unsocial pessimist who works, workout and then quickly run home to my cat and wow to escape the life I hate. I like animals, working out, wow, and nice ppl.

Up for anything, chats, mount runs, etc. I play most days in the evenings.

Bnet: schnabs#1266

Personality: Calm but up for the good laugh. Can be really chatty sometimes.

Server: Silvermoon

Side: Alliance

Chars: This little rogue fella

Playing time: Evenings

Up for: Having fun, thorough reading of quests descriptions (English is not my native language but I do my best) and chatting.

Other interests: Music, movies, books, other videogames

I’m looking for friendly people who’d like to share some time playing together and going to the top.

Battletag: Interlopah#2420

Interesting thread!
Been around since launch (yes, day 1), and have been playing on and off for the past years.
Quit mid/late Legion only to come back and scratch that “RPG-itch” again a few weeks ago.
Only bought BfA yesterday since I was not sure what to main (I’m still determining that one), and would like to group up with people to do anything really, make it a social experience again!

Personality: Friendly, laid back, whitty, humorous

Side: Alliance and Horde (most of my 110’s are Horde though)

Chars: Currently figuring out what my main in BfA will be (bought yesterday), but amongst others:
Horde: 110 Panda Monk, 110 Belf Pala, 110 Tauren Shaman, 106 Orc Hunter, 104 Tauren Warrior, 105 Belf Rogue (all on Emeriss)
Alliance: 110 NE Druid (Eonar), 106 Human Warrior (Shattered hand)
Others: Many alts on all kinds of levels

Spec: Just about anything, but prefer DPS > Heal > Tank, in that order

Playing time: Very irregular, but am online a few days in the week, and at least a day in the weekend

Up for: Anything from doing old content (whether with alts or not), to dungeons, group play, …

Other interests: Gaming mostly, movies, Metal, cooking

Battletag: Verilius#2295

Looking forward to having some fun with (for starters) strangers!

Edit
Added a bunch of you btw!

About me
I’m a 23 Laid back girl from Sweden!, I do have severe Social Anxiety, which is a big blockbuster in my life as i can’t even go out alone, and truly hate talking in Voice Chats.

I’m here today in order to find someone thats the opposite of me!, one thats Really Talk-active and Often wanna do something!, And since im Horrible when it comes to starting convos that would also be a huge + if you could do so!.

I’ve recently found WoW abit less fun as i’m pretty much doing stuff online in a MMO. So i wish i had someone to do Stuff with Weekly or even better DAILY, such as Transmog Runs etc

personality
Depends on who you’re asking!, naah but i’d say im pretty relaxed and laidback!

faction:
Both…

characters
Ooof to many to mention!, i do currently have 21 lvl 120’s
Along with 6 lvl 110+'s!

[Already have all the Herritage Armors thats currently ingame xD]

Playing time:
Whenever i’m awake pretty much haha, and feel like WoW could be fun!.

Up for
Honestly anything!, raiding seems kinda pointless at the moment as you can get about the same ilvl from world quests xD!.

I’m doing up to do current raid, However i’m not doing it to get better gear but to get transmog!.
I’m very focused on Transmogs these days!.

other interests
Anime, Manga, Training the Programming language C++ [Recently started]

Use Photoshop to make neat looking pics with peoples WoW Characters!.
Writing my very own Fan-fiction with WoW about how my very own characters handle the situation in every expansion etc!.

Battletag
MashiroQT#2342

Hi all,

I’m 35 male from the UK, I’m really friendly and get on with everyone though I do suffer from social anxiety. This makes it hard for me to connect with people and make good in-game friends.

I have mainly been leveling up alts solo, when I get to the end game stuff I normally end up getting bored and quitting for a while due to not being able to do raid/mythic dungeons runs or hang out with friends. I don’t really enjoy the raid finder and prefer to raid or do mythic dungeon runs with friends but all my old wow friends left long ago, you can see my dilemma. Plus I’m quite shy so its hard for me to include myself into a raid group and speak up in the voice chat to actually get to know the other members.

I can play any day after work around 5 pm GMT - 10 pm GMT, I also can play anytime over the weekend. I don’t mind what we get up to, leveling, dungeons or raids but I don’t like pvp (Sorry) I have 3 kids so some evenings I won’t be able to use the mic due to them running about being kids, so If you don’t mind typing also then that would be great.

My interests are:- Anime, Manga, Litrpg/fantasy/sci fi books. I love all the dc/marvel movies and i love gaming when it has an RPG element. Borderlands, fallout, wow :wink:

Thanks very much for reading, feel free to PM me :slight_smile:

Retorogema#2931

Not entirely true.
Yes, this shows that there is a difference, but it does not cause the difference.
What causes the difference is the fact that LGBT+ people still get kicked from groups, guilds or communities.

I am gay myself, I hate that this is not the norm. But as long as it is not, I will show that we ARE respecting LGBT+ and woman.

Hey! Took me too long to remember the WoW forums were here. So glad this thread is up!

So, about me:

I joined WoW back in 2014 during WoD. Left late 2015, dipped back in 2017 but I’ve just returned properly last month.

Personality: Average? :sweat_smile: how do you answer that? Always up for a chat and a laugh. Usually think of comebacks an hour after they’re needed.

Side: Alliance

Character:
Just the one: 110 Shammy currently dps but would like it to be a healer.

Play time: I’ve got 3 kids, so evenings are usually the only time I get, from about 7.30GMT to 10.30 GMT

Up for: Well, I’m still levelling, so can’t do anything in BfA atm. But I’m down to run raids/dungeons/achievement runs (currently going for Loremaster :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I’ve a long way to go…) pet battles…im not one for PVP sorry!

battletag: #eckyba2901