Predict The Future Lore 👁

We didn’t have this practice. We are just to a demon slaves from outer space. Go back to your draenor which you destroyed as your self imposed slave service to demons. :smirk:

Then horde and aliance goes back to hating each other.

At least Her death will bring back illidan. We could always use more old time nostalgic phrase spams from a character like him. I mean who doesn’t want to hear how unprepared we are?

2 Likes

dont make me hate you please
That is a horrible reply

dont be so homophobic anas trasnphobic

1 Like

Sylvanas comes back and says hey all it was just a joke, don’t mind me. Everyone quickly forgets how retarded her story arch has been as we get a new threat in some remote land. Meanwhile, all old gods become instance bosses and we basically have to /pet them.

The excellent writing we’ve enjoyed recently can only get better.

New store mounts coming soon though.

4 Likes

You know I’d like that angle lol

1 Like

I’m being Anduin-ist, but sorry didnt mean to cause harm.

I vote for Benjamin to take Nathanos spot! His wisdom is great and unmatched.
With him as Sylvanas right hand Forsaken will thrive as never before.

3 Likes

Death to the livings being my moto. Imma turn azeroth into land of dead and let the queen raise them. All decayed of course with bones. .

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with that one, right?

I have been shown the future by the VOID
Sylvanas will be alive til 9.3, We dont get to kill her
She will try to become DEATH by killing Zovaal / The Jailer.

https:// imgur. com/lZ54GyE
Remove the Spaces

In the 9.3 Cinematic trailer, she will try to act on taking on the role, but she underestimated Zovaal, and Zovaal finishes her personaly.

Zovaal manages to Escape the Shadowlands, entering our Reality.
He will be taking Sargeras Sword and claim it filled with Necromancy power, destroy the Shroud around Azeroth.

Our titans will come as ONE, yes ever Sargeras was in the Vision…
And with their aid will we be able to KILL DEATH

We will see Sargeras and our boy Illidan once again!.

But as Zovaal breaks the shroud around Azeroth, it will open a path for the Void and the Light to come and Invade!.

1 Like

Kiro becomes Warchief.

1 Like

Tyrande kills Mary Sue. If not I will be so mad.

1 Like

You forgot the part where the banshee , garrosh and grand marshall Othmar Garithos all hold hands, hugs and come back together ha ha ha ha ha !

She is gone !!! Redempted or killed you’ve been yet check mated again :rofl: the only part where you may be right is there is a possibility of getting light touched humans(yeah they are not gonna look like you or sl undeads but more like Calia, Long life to queen Calia Menethil !

It was long cherished ambition don’t you think ? You wanted us to turm as you were undeads and kneel before the banshee ?

You will get turned into a light touched verison of us and get to kneel to queen Calia Menethil ha ha ha ha the pseudo race that was played until the end it’s too funny! :clown_face:*/ smile and laugh hysterically like the joker

1 Like

My predictions :-

1- Sylvannas achieves her objective and retires in exile, loyalists are able to visit her in said exile

2- Patch 10.0 is WoW : remastered, new engine, timeskip, fresh game, same characters, everything brought to HD.

3- New charismatic orc hero will be introduced, basically what garrosh should’ve been.

4- Tyrande dies, Azshara undoes the curse and joins the Alliance as new night elf leader

5- Scourge returns, Kel’thuzad as boss.

1 Like

Sinaaki marries Anduin and makes a war with a deranged and heartbroken Wrathion who wants to make a cataclysm.

1 Like

Shall we call it the catchy “Gliexit” that will carry on for years after a 51%/49% vote …

2 Likes

Yes, but we know that BAD WRITING will just put something cliche like she did BFA.

1 Like

this ^^

And yeah Anduin does have the hots for some space-popcorn-goat.

1 Like

Ebon Blade Deathknights will kill Sylvanas

1 Like