Premade vs Premade, Randoms vs Randoms

Please make it so that premade groups in WSG and AB are going up against other premades. This would make the playingfield more equal and fair.

The system would look as follow:

• If your premade group makes up more than 50% of the team size you go up against premade groups that make up %50-%99 of the team size.
  • If your premade group makes up 100% of team size you go up against other 100% premades
  • If your premade group makes up <50%, then you are considered a group among randoms

You can play with the numbers a bit but you get the gist of it.

32 Likes

I get you don’t want to play by the rules nor putting effort into PvP but still want to win stuff.

5 Likes

My suggestion is that we only allow premades in battlegrounds!

100% fair and it would get rid of all pvp botters and afk leechers.

Do you see how asking for changes can lead to changes you don’t like?

8 Likes

Actually that would make more sense.

Ι was once invited into a premade and some ppl in it still afk’ed in AB.

Ofc I didn’t play with them again, but not all premades are formed with their members intending to fight; some want YOU to fight while they afk at a flag.

So no, I don’t think all-premades-BG’s will get rid of afk’ers.

your dumb suggestions relies on removing something blizzard wanted to do…

why do you even care to go on every topic?

4 Likes

Go back to retail.

2 Likes

The same can be said for ppl that want to make a premade vs premade only queue.

1 Like

Only if you take the position that “Harassing players that aren’t in a premade” is something blizzard wanted to do.

Stomping =/= harassing

Badly losing as a group of randoms and not having a chance against an organized group on voice chat is nothing more than what should happen in a competitive environment.

No, it shouldn’t. In a competitive environment you’d expect a ladder of some kind and the good players separated from the bad players. You don’t see stomping in any competitive environment. For example, little league rugby kids don’t get regularly ran over by professional adults trying to maim as many of them as possible.

No one is asking for a ladder though, we just want to split the unorganized groups from the organized ones. The frequency of premades is so high that it is harassment of the pugs at this point, it’s not just the occasional curbstomp.

12 Likes

The system in Vanilla worked so that the whole PvP scene was meant as a competition. Joining it in an organized way is what Blizzard expected you to do at that time.

Premade Vs Premade
Pugs Vs Pugs

Everyone is happy.

L33t kids must really understand that if there’s no fun in playng ppl will stop playng.
So l33t kids wont have any more player to play against.
So l33t kids will quit as well.

Don’t be a stupid l33t kid, prove your skill againt equally skilled/geared players, and the reward will be really well earned!!

7 Likes

My opinion is that we can NEVER add ANY change to the game that people ask for. It’s UNACCEPTABLE to change ANYTHING just because people ask for it.

My reason and argument is this:

If any change is added just because people ask for it then that change WILL be used as an argument to add more changes. That change will validate ALL other changes.

This is not even a slippery slope fallacy. It’s a FACT. Just look on ALL threads asking for a custom change. Someone is ALWAYS using some unrelated change as an argument to add more changes.

That’s why I am against changes.

Classic is a recreation of a GAME, not how people choose to play that game.

And to quote Blizzard talking about Classic before relase:

if you want the modern balance changes, we have those in Battle for Azeroth. If we wanted to get what we would do today, we have that. It’s already available. But we don’t have what we did back then, and we wanna give back people what we did back then, especially on things like class balance and that authentic gameplay experience and those authentic gameplay systems the way that they worked.

https://www.wowhead.com/news=288412/blizzcon-2018-wow-classic-interview-with-brian-birmingham-and-john-hight

Gameplay means how the game plays out. Not if people choose to play in a group or not... A Gameplay system is for example how a queue works. Gameplay is for example how your class and spells work. That is what they are recreating. They are not recreating how people used to play the game 14y ago.

Right now your instinct is probably to point to some change that you can think of and use that as an argument for your other change. And when you do that you have proven my point.

Ontopic, adding a seperate queue for solo players in normal battlegrounds have never been done in this game, ever. The consequences are unknown for how it would affect ranking and rep farming in the Vanilla system.

are you not getting tired typing the same stuff every day 20 times? lets put aside that we have different opinions on these topics. isnt it tiresome to argue every day and basically every day you write down the same arguments from morning to evening?

2 Likes

No because from my point of view you guys want to ruin Classic and it’s totally worth it to do everything I can to prevent that and enlighten people about how absurd their demand for changes are in this recreation of a game.

Yes it is. It’s exactly that.

This is not a correct representation of why they use that argument. They (usually) don’t use it as a main argument, it’s just a thing they add to preempt the expected #nochanges crowd that will roll in to chant their creed without looking at the specifics of the situation.

1 Like

Dude, yesterday I had a guy use the Legion raid frames in the Client as one for the arguments to change the BG queue. Because that’s a change, so therefor Classic is not authentic, so therefor, we can add more changes.

How is making BG matchups more fair wanting to ruin Classic?
Sounds like the opposite

3 Likes

Because Classic is a recreation of a game. If you add changes it’s no longer a recreation of a game.