Premade vs Premade, Randoms vs Randoms

You are lying now. I never asked for that.

Yes, the change Alliance puggers asked for that Blizzard implemented is working as intended. You can only queue as a pug in AV, as designed and intended by Blizzards hotfix.

I am stating a fact. Not asking for a change. I never asked for these changes.

Ok,. but I have never done that. I have told you, many times now. I have never asked for a change for the authentic AV queue system.

The AV queue was chnaged by Blizzard to help Alliance puggers.

Classic is a recreation of 2006 world of warcraft. I never said itā€™s a copy, itā€™s a recreation. There are some changes, changes I never asked for. You are using unrelated changes as an argument to add more changes. Thatā€™s my argument.

So why are you talking about the AV queue system in a thread about WSG/AB queue system then?

Maybe for Horde? The fact was the game mechanics were working as intended initially, full stop! Again #nochanges! You have previously told me that you think premades stomping Pugs is fair in another thread.

Please stop trying to prove your point on this matter! I have called you out for your differing stance on Classic/Vanilla changes already.

Iā€™m going to bottom line it for youā€¦ in TBC there is a small stat thatā€™s called Resilience that will come into play. Also Arena too (i aleady know how much qq that will cause for theā€¦ ā€˜i like it easy brigadeā€™ on this forum). Then all the back peddling rank 14ā€™s etc like yourself, and the EASY premade clan will actually have to walk into a 2v2/3v3/5v5 setting to get the best PvP gear (instead of just having PvE gear ganking and nuking atm).

Coming up against 90% premades atm is NOT FAIR for people (the majority) that do not premade! It never happened as much in Vanilla, nowhere near the %. Also definitely not to the WoW ethos of what Vanilla was supposed to be back then re BGā€™s.

Times have changed, during P2 world PvP, and now into the BGā€™s mainly due to faction unbalance to name one.

I will see people like you in arena mate in TBC.

Remember your #nochanges line then.

I agree. But then Alliance puggers complain about a new kind of exploit that hurt them in an unfair and unauthentic way. So Blizzard implement a hotfix. I never ask for it.

Yes it is when the queue system is desinged for that like it is in WSG/AB (the topic, why are you talking about AV, you are just proving my point over and over and over). The AV queue on the other hand is designed to be pug vs pug. But again, I never asked for a change to the authentic AV queue system. Have said it half a dussin times now.

That literally is my point. You are using an unrelated change as as argument to add more changes. You are trying to make it sound like I asked for the change. I did not. I have told you half a dussin times.

I donā€™t care about TBC. This is a Classic forum.

My highest rank on my Shaman is rank 3, and my highest on my Druid is Rank 6, and my highest on my Paladin is rank 3. I have never played a premade in Classic.

I will not play any arenas in TBC. So donno wjy you talk about that.

I will actually use PvE gear in TBC and nuke people. I remember it very clearly how I got one shotted by shamans in pve gear in both TBC and WOTLK. They also died fast though without recilience.

Why are we talking about this in a WSG/AB queue discussion thread?

I agree, it is not fair or fun for most players. I donā€™t agree that the majority is not premading though. We have not data of this. I could maybe be true? But it doesnā€™t make any difference.

I accept that claim. The majority play premades in Classic while in Vanilla the majority played pugs. People platy the game in a different way today.

Well they designed one queue where groups and solo players shared one queue. So it is by design that groups meet pugs. Itā€™s authentic and working as intended. Pugs and Premades in the same queue. As it has always been from launch to this day.

I agree. Time have changed how people play the game.

Well as an Earthshaker Horde I disagree as alliance outnumber horde here 60/40.

No you wonā€™t :man_shrugging:

I have no idea what is and isnā€™t nochnages in TBC to be honest.

I will just focus on this pointā€¦ Yes i will! remember, i never said ā€˜youā€™ specifically will. i just pointed out people of the same EASY mindset re premade atm will, given the fact that its ā€˜okayā€™ for anyone (horde/alliance) to stomp pugs all the time atm in this Classic environment modern setting.

No Iā€™m not. You are. Read you own thread. Itā€™s about players supposedly abusing a system that never existed in Vanilla and you ask Blizzard for consequences.

Not a hotfix. A change. Which is probably the biggest change Blizzard did to Vanilla. And you cheer it.

You even cheered the changes in this thread. See here:

Then you finally have ro answer how all the changes Blizzard did (and you even defend) are recreating 2006 World of Warcraft. Classic is its one game with some elements of Vanilla and many changes.

Strawmanning again. Never did this.

Because I wanted to show that you cheered and defended the biggest change Blizzard did to Classic while you hide behind #nochanges when changes would hurt you.
So the reason you ate against premade vs premade queues canā€™t be that it would be a change. Because you are very statisfied with changes that benefit you.

Ok but I have never played a premade in Classic? So I donā€™t have an easy mindset so why do you mention me even?

I donā€™t think itā€™s ok. I think itā€™s a stupid bad system that ABSOLUTELY needs to be changed.

WHAT?

Yes, thatā€™s my opinion. Itā€™s even dangerous, physically dangerous.

Still, I donā€™t want to change it.

And I have told you why I am against changes, many time.

You are talking about AV queue in a AB/WSG thread trying to refute argument I never made.

Never did that. I literally quoted the EULA, thatā€™s all.

No Im not.

Just showing that you are only against changes that hurt you and cheer changes that benefit you. Like most of the #nochanges(unlessitbenefitsme) crowd.

No I didnā€™t. I quoted the EULA. I never asked the the AV queue system to be changed before the hotfix.

Pls stop lying now. Itā€™s ridiciouls.

Taken from another thread mate, that quote is by me FYI.

Do you think premades steaming rolling pugs all the time is fair?

Yes

You have 10/15 players vs 10/15 players in pvp. They all have exactly the same opportunity as everyone else to win. The only difference is the choices they make, skill and effort they put in.

The reply is from yourself. Think i have proved you wrong again.
I would also like to add that you yourself have explained that you have no experience on the subject at hand.

Yes you did. You even did it in this thread. See here:

Never lied. But we wonā€™t stop exposing your lies. Itā€™s too easy. We just have to use your own words. Hypocrite.

Show me one time I have lied. ONE.

Proven what wrong?

Itā€™s a factual correct statement of reality.

The fact that you specifically jump into threads re this current WoW Classic climate that you have no experience about - banging on about no changes.

Wut? Itā€™s all I do all day long. I have more experience about that than just about anyoneā€¦

And I have never asked for a change to any authentic system in Classic.

I think we have to agree to disagree here mateā€¦ and lets please call it a day? Got work tomorrow working from home, kind of sucks lol, for me anyway, i work longer hrs. Just read my response and call it xD! As i have mentioned previously in different thread. I 100% agree with no changes. My main point is that you cannot advocate for a Classic change to the original/Vanilla, then turn around and jump into threads using the #nochanges argument to prove your point.

I do 100% agree with no changes! BUT you have previously advocated for the AV change, which turned out to be massive at the classic stage as it stands.

I wish you pipped up back then to stop the AV fix. All iā€™m saying.

ok :wink: Im doing some epic wpvp right now.

Yeah, easily. Just have to use your own words again.

So, here you are stating that you are against changes.

And here you are cheering the biggest change made to Classic:

And hereā€¦ you are even advocating for changes:

I donā€™t cheer. I am stating a fact.

Dude, thatā€™s sarcasm to point out why itā€™s bad to ask for changes,.

Itā€™s an absurd comment, so absurd that itā€™s OBVIOUSLY sarcasm. I am freaking solo pugger myself and have never played a premade.

You are a very dishonest person. Worse than an politician.

You donā€™t state a fact. You state your subjective opinion. YOU think the massive changes Blizzard did to the game are fair and working as intended. And you show your statisfaction with this massive change.

Ah, the good old tactic of pathological liars. Just call it sarcasm when you get called out.

You behave like a politician. You lie, call it sarcasm when you get exposed and flip-flop on every issue depending if its benefiting you.

@Rutalar I have unfortunantly lost all respect for you now and will shun you for 1 year.