Problems rotating the camera with right click

23/08/2018 10:13Posted by Delverath
Hi Mitda,

Please follow this [url="https://battle.net/support/article/14597?utm_source=internal-support_forums&utm_medium=posting_itc&utm_campaign=BlizzardCSEU&utm_content=solution"]guide [/url]to fix issues with the camera.

And make sure you have the latest version of the software of your mouse installed.

If the issue persists, please try to use this command in the chat window:
/script SetCVar("rawMouseEnable", 1);

Do you have any other recommendation ? Because this one doesn't work and we are running out of solutions, and this bug really impact us, especially since raid are open.

Thanks for any help !
What the "/script SetCVar("rawMouseEnable", 1);" does for me:
If it's on (1), my mouse will jump to any place on the screen when the bug occurs, mostly to the side, almost never vertically.
If it's off (0), instead of jumping to the sides it'll snap to the center of the screen whenever the bug occurs.
2 Likes
Someone needs to fix this. It's clearly something on their end as it started on patch day and is just making the game unplayable in certain content.

During combat with the World Boss, whilst right clicking to turn the right click menu from desktop actually appeared over WoW, despite it being fullscreen windowed.
Having the same right click problem with my side buttons not working either.
And only in arena.
06/09/2018 10:37Posted by Wizandor
Having the same right click problem with my side buttons not working either.
And only in arena.

This. I have the exact same issue
I'm also having this issue since the patch. I have tried different hardware setup and the fixed listed but to no avail.
Still no solution?
disable min and max fps cap in options
2 Likes
I am still having this problem hoply in upcoming patch something will be changed.
Also been having this problem on and off since BFA. Originally thought it was an issue with elvui and disabled a number of addons but the problem has come back recently.
I’ve had this issue since Legion. Remember screwing up tank mage tower due to it ...
31/10/2018 16:38Posted by Tyze
I’ve had this issue since Legion. Remember screwing up tank mage tower due to it ...

Same. Please do something about it, it's SO annoying!
I started to get it at the beginning of BFA now it happens much more often...
1 Like

I also have it since last patch…so annoying i just stopped playing…in Arena’s when you want too turn it keeps running straight forward…got a G600 also.

Having the same issue, cant right click or sometimes left click in central areas of the screen, always seems to happen in arenas.

Please check this and my comment for more details, might be related.

Thank you Nyxecute, I’ll give your fix a go.

If it won’t work I’d really love to hear about it because it happens to me too! and I’d really love to help the community with it and either help fix it or solve the mystery. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for using the search function to try and find a solution or answer, but please do not bump such old threads. If you cannot find a recent thread that matches your description, create a new thread for yourself instead.

Before that though, please make sure to clear your UI (addons) as that has resolved most of these reports so far.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!