PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Didn’t we already nuke a few of those though?

Brynja, Annhylde, those three in Silverpine forest and that woman in Andorhal?

1 Like

Yeah, but they are beings of death. So it’s natural they they go to the Shadowlands upon death in reality. But if this is true, there will be no more Val’kyr for the Forsaken.

Massive implication for sure, unless they come up with something new the Forsaken are basically headed for extinction

Also, the glasses are cosmetic items apparently!!

1 Like

dude got turned into a good trinket to make up for his bad arc lmaooooo

2 Likes

The fate of Saurfang

:pensive:

2 Likes

Not like they needed them, they were just Sylvanas 1-ups and terror tools against non-human enemies.

If they for some reason decide undeath is so cool more people should join in, regular old necromancers still do the job.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/392758838891380736/831666363725774848/Ey46UjDVUAQushE.png

The armour clad boar model looks decent.

5 Likes

I am curious as to why they are updating the classic boar models of all things. A very welcome change, but there must be a reason.

1 Like

The implemented Raider io isn’t a bad thing. People that were using it wouldn’t have invited someone without the addon anyway ( no way you break a 14 key on a guy who shows up as ??? ). This should make it easier for people without the addon to find groups.

shame the OP of that tweet doesn’t tell the rest of us where they’re found on the PTR so we could check it out for ourselves

This looks like it’s from the Sims.

Pretty sure you’re not asked about it, the addon tracks your score regardless. You have to go their site and jump through a bunch of hoops just to not be tracked by it. Whether you actually use the addon yourself doesn’t matter.

Now I just need playable broken

9 Likes

If you are, the score is pretty slow to update. It wouldn’t be accurate either way.

If you are what?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ey5L9VpWgAAiVKf.jpg:large

Oh yeah, give that realistic HD plate armour to me.

1 Like

I hope it has 3D assets

3 Likes

I am worried it won’t just because it’d look too good next to the gear a new player would be replacing it with.

But I suppose new players are sent into BFA anyway.

I had an old RP concept of Nine Nazgul-inspired Knights of Darkness, and of Death, before shadowlands are announced, and they were called The Nine, too.

Funnily enough the design I had for their leader became literally the Maw raid Cloth said, and the name, with few letters moved around, the name of an Eternal one (Deranthius => Denathrius)

Oh and also he was titled Necrolord (Scourge ones) and now we have the Covenant ones.

Am I Shadowlands?

But where are the small, rectangular ones for my librarian look?

I require this.