PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I am so happy for the people whose characters have been using glasses through the power of imagination alone.

Hate that they aren’t see through tho. I want those Miskha glasses!

My human warrior would’ve had glasses, but none were available. Now he’ll have them!

I’m glad they made the glasses more in line with the Warcraft aesthetic and not razor wire thin Gucci versions.

OP of tweet here, the source for the glasses is currently unknown. I just linked them ingame using a macro to preview 'em

2 Likes

So… in the Sylvanas raid encounter, Tyrande doesn’t get a role

Thrall and Jaina do, though

:slight_smile: pain

10 Likes

Don’t worry, Tyrande shows up as part of the Ardenweald storyline, where… She (and the player) get dunked on by Sylvanas : )

2 Likes

“Tyrande’s story is complete. She got her revenge on Nathanos. We feel there is no need to return to her for this expansion.”

-Probably someone.

18 Likes

this is really cool and gives lots of validation to the story, her role in this particular storyline is truly concluded now

unlike jaina’s, whose tale is strongly tied to that of sylvanas of course orchestral music starts playing

3 Likes

Reading that makes me a little sick.

6 Likes

Im sorry!

But if they’ve already pulled that move once, I wouldn’t be surprised if they do it again.

3 Likes

They could worsen it and base an entire expansion on Tyrande and her slow descent into madness, turning her into a bad guy.
Because the writing team is running out of juice :cold_face:

7 Likes

Blizzard writes women in one of two ways:

1. Perfect & Flawless Heroines who everyone loves. If someone doesn’t love them, they are either the bad guy or changes their mind later.
  2. Angry/“Crazy”(usually as a result of something -really- bad happening to them, so the anger is justified) but the anger is treated as them “Going too far” and they become villians or are scolded for not being like option 1.
8 Likes

I think we already suck the evil ‘i dont like my people getting genocided’ juice out of her in the night fae campaign in 9.1

she’ll probably touch nathanos the redeemed’s bicep after the raid or something and then join forces knowing blizzard

5 Likes

Hot off of danuser’s brain, due to Sylvanas immense 17D chess moves, she was actually behind theramore all this time.

I’d almost say that’s fine, if only to have some actual internal conflict in the Alliance for once.

3 Likes

“Shadowlands is freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!”

4 Likes

Nathanos Lightcaller*

5 Likes

The souls of the people that spent months reliving being burned alive collectively cheer for their saviour that set them all free

3 Likes

“But the Alliance can’t have conflict, they’re the good faction!”

You forgot “purple woman, usually sniper or archer”

4 Likes

I won’t ever be surprised.

1 Like