PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I can’t tell if this is memeing or not because it seems like a certified Danuser moment™

I will not elaborate further.

With all the Robots/Constructs that are to come, not a single one of them will have 20% of Wall-E’s greatness. I’ll even say they can’t even reach Runas’ peak.

Honestly I’d be fine with a Lich Queen. Not one with autonomy to wield the Scourge as she pleases mind you, but the eternal watcher keeping the undead locked inside Icecrown… assuming they can be recalled from their current off-screen rampage around the world of course.

She gets her immortality, and we get to see her atone for her crimes.

so apparently THIS is a phase during the anduin fight -

Intermission: Remnant of a Fallen King -

• Grasp of Domination - The Remnant’s Domination over Anduin’s soul links them, transferring 200% of damage taken to Anduin.
  • Remorseless Winter - The presence of the Fallen King invokes a raging storm that inflicts 2 Shadowfrost damage every 1 sec to all players.
    This effect stacks, increasing in stack count every 10 sec.
  • Soul Reaper - The Fallen King strikes at the target’s soul. Grants the Fallen King 100% attack speed for 8 sec, inflicts 150 Physical and 40 Shadowfrost damage to the target, and increases their Physical damage taken by 150% for 15 sec.
  • Army of the Dead - Fiendish souls flood the arena, attacking enemies of the Fallen King.

out of all the ways to use arthas, i suppose making him a raid mechanic isn’t gna go ruin him

Which somewhat supports the theory that his soul was forged into Anduin’s runeblade. Or maybe they’re just drawing parallels from out of thin air, who can say.

Sounds like he really was the soul used for Anduin’s runeblade.

The guns look like the goofy AF Halo 4 forerunner guns.

The absolute state of this story ahahahha

9 Likes

Happy we’re seeing some of the Mawsworn weapons at long last. I feel they encapsulated the Frostmourne vibe pretty well, and them not being available has been a continued source of annoyance to me.

Just when you think it can’t get any worse.

4 Likes

called it
sorta

Also

This? This is stupid. Imagine joining one of the three other covenants and seeing Pelagos be made Arbiter. Who is Pelagos. Why should I care. “Oh you did some quests with him in Bastion!” yeah so what I did some quests for Rendle the Dredger too does that mean he’s going to be the next Arbiter???

4 Likes

The placeholder text for the encounters is pretty telling. They literally refer to the robot versions being printed like it’s a Flashforge Finder from amazon.

" Prototype Pantheon
[PH] Pantheon of Death prototypes printed by Progenitors serving the Jailer. [PH]

Overview - The Prototype of Duty and the Prototype of War have finished printing from the Progenitor Forge and begin the fight on the ground, using Necrotic Ritual and Pinning Volley to assault players."

years of speculation about elune and she turns out to be a robot with a cardboard personality

oh god

2 Likes

Imagine living in a world where gods are just 3D printed by a machine what even is this setting.

4 Likes

something that was totally :slight_smile: planned :slight_smile: since WC3 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No, really. Who is he?

So where’s this Sylvanas world soul coming from? I googled and couldn’t find anything, but it’s very plausible.

So the Jailer is 3D printing gods. He owns a 3D printer now.

Next thing you know he’ll say “you are too late, champions… death comes for the soul of your world with these delicious fries I made in my air fryer. Do you own one? I did not think so… hahahah…”

1 Like

“Hey you. You’re finally awake.”

I stir and struggle to sit upright. They tell me that in its final moments, N’zoth plunged the world’s champions into a nightmare from which none could rouse us.

We are awake now. And despite ours being a broken world of wars and trials, I somehow feel elated to be back. After all, things could have been so much worse.

^
yes please mister blizzard

2 Likes

maybe he should 3d print some batches for his duck.

Guessing its speculation based off of Jailey boy smashing his shadowbolts into Azeroth as part of his fight. Azeroth gets hurts->Sylv “”“redeems”“” herself by “”“sacrificing”“” herself to fuse with Azeroth and heal her.

please ignore how this is very similar to the end of legion where Illidan “”“redeemed”“” himself by “”“sacrificing”“”" himself to jail Sargeras.

1 Like

pretty sure it was just tehya spitballing

1 Like

Can’t believe you can just download schematics for Elune from the Internet and make your own inept goddess in your basement.

3 Likes