PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Thankfully yeah.

It looks kinda like expected.

Trick question. The devs do not play this game.

Insert Yoshi-P grin

3 Likes

Only a decade late on delivering this.

Dance studio in 2030?

4 Likes

Chefs and game developers should both be required to taste/play their product.

That way they will only do stuff they can enjoy themselves and not purposely make it terrible.

1 Like

I can’t imagine a Chef not tasting his own cuisine and expecting people to like it anyway.

So yeah, I’d also expect the Devs to play/enjoy what they’re making.

4 Likes

[gregorian chanting begins, transitioning to heavy rock with an absolutely slaying descending glissando]

7 Likes

I’ve digested all this a bit and I feel like most of the devs (art team included this time) are working under orders to never question anything and never think about the past because the leadership is under the idea that nothing good can be gained from even looking at mistakes.

Devs accepting or even embracing jokes made on their expense in their efforts to improve on faults seem to be a thing Blizzard will never reach (or even understand, why would they make jokes about us? We are perfect). Like, the Craig meme from the first Halo Infinite preview, infinitely mocked for its graphical downgrade, was integrated in their later showcase by having the same brute appear while saying “Master Chief will take on some returning favorites” and tweeting stuff like this:

At the end of the day its more corpo marketing but at least they’re acknowledging something that their fans are reacting negatively to. Like, could you imagine Blizzard tweeting about how everyone thinks the Heart of Azeroth was a piece of garbage or half the classes in the game being able to walk on water already? It’s just full force forward and never looking back, never acknowledging what came before, never listening to external feedback on all fronts because the product is obviously flawless.

4 Likes

Can’t believe we’ve merged with the Bionicle franchise, so bold of Blizzard and Lego. Expecting a toa class in the next expansion :fire:

3 Likes

The only way I accept that is if she helps forge the helmet, and then Bolvar whacks her with the hammer for a home run. She flies off into the sky team Rocket style and we never see the bag of waste that Sylvanas has been made into ever again.

Please Santa.

1 Like

-People don’t want to attend my events because my take on the lore is “too wacky!”

-Anyhow now in canon we’re off to 3d printable god heaven

Finally the vindication I crave. If anything I’ve been tame by comparison all along.

21 Likes

forgive us for we were fools

now if only you’d have the hellfire annihilator right now i’d instantly join your guild

1 Like

It’s like elder scrolls CHIM skipping past all the sleeping god deam pseudo-hinduism to explain reality and cutting right to you realising you’re in a video game and opening the console to spawn new stuff.

Æeeeeeeh!

What?!

Why is the Jailer even going for the soul of our world, when he can obviously just print the World-Soul he needs from the 3D printer?

Or just print anything he needs, actually… How are we supposed to win from him when he can literally print what he needs right on the spot. Hell how has he not done that in the time between us taking Sylvanas as prisoner and trying to find out how we get to Eternity’s End?

3d prints a army of Jailers.

Get’s whacked by the players anyway.

Now I’m sad :frowning:

the twitter dream was basically the current succubus model but topless and with a flat chest and somehow they didn’t see how weird that was to post about

All is forgiven friend, I welcome you back like a long lost son

With happy tears in your eyes, you look up as I /RW the sudden appearance of a Banshee Loyalist star destroyer erupting out of portal space into the skies above you, and think

“It’s still better than Blizzard writing…”

4 Likes

Well, that was certainly a choice they made…

1 Like

Also, note the round objects at the core of the prototypes. Our gods are all balls.

After looking at this, I can’t help but feel it should be dancing.
Someone turn on Mr Roboto!

After years of worrying if every one of my character concepts would be too out-there or weird and being judgemental of others for having too weird concepts, I can safely say I was too harsh on even the weird furry/scalie druid RPers whose human forms had tails and weird feet/hands, Blizzard has well and truly beaten us all

3 Likes