PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

What is that even supposed to be?

Some sort of robot, I’d imagine, I dunno.

There is now this:

okay but what do the fractals have to do with this

Not enough water. 3/10

Robolady baby bump.

It sort of reminds me of one of those wooden artist models.

Even the maps looks so uninspired.

It all needs some Dark Iron beards, skinny humans, more pandaren appearances, void hair and mechagnome changes to be a passable patch.

I also like the mythic druid, shaman and warlock sets.

1 Like

can’t believe blizz joked about who came first, chicken or the egg and answered it in the preview video while quite literally making us question who printed the 3d printer?

1 Like

Blizzard can’t stand the thought of mystery because they want us to know all the cool stuff they thought up in their ten minute ideas meeting immediately without giving it any real thought of foreplanning.

1 Like

can’t wait to find out that actually we’re in the matrix all along and this is just the X-thousandth time loop of the last 30+ years since the First War as they try to find a way to actually solve the Jailer problem.

hello n’zoth i’d like to actually wake up from the nightmare now, thanks?

4 Likes

Elune was 3D printed.

I have nothing more to add.

:hits_copium_tank:

Obviously the Eternal Ones are 3D printed, but that doesn’t mean Elune (or the Titans) are 3D printed.

Elune is the Winter Queen’s sister.

The Winter Queen is 3D printed.

This is your god now.

Beep boop I sent the wisps to the Maw lmao

2 Likes

You can’t have creationism and an infinite regress problem all in one.

All we knew years prior was that our origins lay in titan robots and magical ascension. The end point of the lore is your WoW character becoming self aware of their game and knocking on your computer screen, begging to be let out.

:Hits_copium_tank_harder:

Winter Queen is 3D printed, but chose Elune as her sister, while Elune is a True Goddess, but also chose the Winter Queen as her sister.

Bonds forged through choice are stronger then those forged through the 3D Printer.

Anachronos says: Garrosh Hellscream… Such a pity how things turned out.

Anachronos says: In countless potential timelines, he was seen as a great hero of his people. Some called him the Horde’s greatest warchief.

Anachronos says: What you saw here was one of his worst possible incarnations. A waste.

That’s the sad thing. It -could- have been, and in other timelines, it clearly -has- been.

Not the first time Blizzard copied players. At the end of Legion, Des here got a cloak that was made out of dragonscales which could be empowered. Guess what Blizz did at the end of BfA. I feel like I should copyright-strike them :frowning:

1 Like

Error: Teldrassil not found. Purging wisps.

You’ll see. We’ll enter the realm of the true gods and find the E1-one AI chugging away and all the night elves wither once more at the sight of it.

Browsing through Wowhead PTR shows lots of NPCs added in 9.2 for Bolvar and Taelia, so hopefully they get a nice series of quests together (probably to do with the helm reforging?) There’s also a whole two for BAINE?! Will he finally move from his corner?

Aside from the usual characters in the Shadowlands, there’s also NPC entries for Lor’themar, Maiev, Genn and Lillian Voss.

1 Like