PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Remember when fans were theorizing E’lune was a naaru? At this point that’s actually looking like a more attractive option than this.

8 Likes

Yeah, heritical speech from Velen is now better of an outcome than Robot Elune and robogods in general.

1 Like

Wait what, the helm is getting reforged? Aww hell yes, I was hoping for that since it got broken. Here’s how I hope it will go:

After the Jailer is defeated, Sylvanas turns around to the crowd

“The Shadowlands are FRE-…”

Something tapping on her shoulder. She turns around.

BONK

The screen goes black for a moment. When it comes to life again, we see Bolvar the Lich King Mk 2 cool posing with his hammer

1 Like

Well she still supposedly made Xe’ra in the first place. We’ll find naaru E’lune as a projection of the E1-one AI is the prototype silicone based AI chip that are the naaru as a whole.

And both night elves and draenei can sob in each other’s arms.

1 Like

imagine thinking bolvar’s earned the right to be ‘cool’ lmao

…They actually used that word.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/329905970606112771/911270094347321364/unknown.png

It bugged me for a while, but I finally remembered why the design seemed familiar.

So glad the Old Gods remain the icky evil monsters they ought to be. I hereby propose the establishment of a faith based on world subjugation and ritual sacrifice (of gnomes).

3 Likes

Blizzard unable to think creatively anymore so they just steal the whole concept of Iokath but makes it into this horrible mess of a 3D printer of reality instead of it Star Wars origins.

3 Likes

You’re not supposed to ask questions.

Game says he is bad because he wants to remake reality, and that is bad.

Don’t ask. Consume.

Looking through wow.tools and uhm

1 Like

As much as I hated Iokath daily rep grinding I already prefer it to this travesty of content

1 Like

https://s3.amazonaws.com/static.rogerebert.com/uploads/review/primary_image/reviews/i-robot-2004/EB20040716REVIEWS40711001AR.jpg

2 Likes

Iokath looked cool, had pretty interesting lore behind it, but played awfully.

Whatever happens keep kaitylinn away from that 3D printer!!

I don’t think I’ve ever felt as distanced from WoW as now. Like, what the frick are these things even supposed to be???

All of this looks absolutely awful

3 Likes

We’ve reached the point where every old school Warcraft fan would /spit mere inches away from Danuser&co.

What they’ve done here is just not Wow. Their reality bending narrative that everything lead to this is a lie they’re telling themselves.

endoskeletons from five nights at freddy’s

I wonder if a 9.3 was ever even planned for Shadowlands. The story is not really the ideal outcome for me, but 9.2 does seem to tie up a lot of stories surprisingly well, all things considered.

Blizz devs rn be like “why are people complaining? We literally copy-pasted all the Titans stuff! You liked that, right?!?”

Nonono! Bad player, bad! We don’t do that sort of thing in our wholesome chungus game.