PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

I would like this Dragon Race if they didn’t look like they were going to invite me to Rainfurrest.

3 Likes

feeling very relieved to simply see some things I like and think may be neat while simply not caring about the stuff that dont appeal to me, I’d hate being vaguely mad about the upcoming expac already oof

5 Likes

Why is it so smooth down there

okay goodbye everyone, thank you for being my online mental support group of imaginary friends i will see you when i have processed this insanity

2 Likes

I’m not a fan of the idea that I have to be in a specific location to craft things. Making potions on the fly as needed was something I liked doing as an alchemist.

We’ll see, I guess.

It was…generally better than I thought it would be, but still not a day 1 buy by any stretch.

3 Likes

Can’t wait for “Lord Dracorius the Seventeeth of House Emberflight” to come and spit in my mouth in Blue Recluse.

5 Likes

I actually like the dragonrace and will certainly be rolling a green one that isn’t neutral :dagger:

Also, will never go humanform anyway :wink:

Genuinely not sure if we experienced the same reality because half the problems with Shadowlands were observed in alpha/beta (covenants being terrible, great vault being poor, glacial rate of getting conduit updates, heavy grind, the maw being terrible, god-awful story), basically the only halfway positive thing I remember about Shadowlands was Torghast

3 Likes

My conclusion is: might try it some months after launch when it’s on discount. It doesn’t look horrible in every aspect, but there wasn’t a single thing that I felt excited about. With quite a few turn offs… Yeah whatever.

Perhaps I misremember after the years. Or perhaps the response I remember was actually “oh this looks nice but it has some big problems that you will totally fix before launch, right?”

waiting for the asmongold react videos so i know what to think

2 Likes

I’ve been in most betas, I assume I’ll end up in this one. It’ll guide my choice.

Well this looks like liquid dogpoop so far apart from the profession update

Lkterally everything else is uninspired garbage

hehehehehehehehehh

1 Like

Has bellular dropped his clickbait response video yet

I think it looks good so far, a nice change from the BIG COSMIC STUFF. Early days yet, but looks like there’s cause for optimism.

1 Like

It was me and Nexus Accord had a strong no-dragons policy

dragon RPers go mald

3 Likes

I dislike the concept of the Evoker class even more than the dragon race itself tbh.

Anyway it doesn’t seem like Blizzard is changing their approach to the game much. Was hoping for much more radical changes. Reworking the talent tree and moving away from borrowed power is good, but it’s just one thing out of many that warrants improving.

He seemed to absolutely love everything

What happened to the age of mortals at the end of Cata. Is 5 years all we get?

2 Likes

it was stupid and remained stupid so we just pretend it didn’t exist

1 Like

Human female silhouette added to Hordeside via dracthyr :sunglasses:

After Sargeras and the Jailer, they’re probably right to go back to the age of dragons tbh. Clearly we can’t be trusted.