PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

Soridormi is vaguely involved with the sidequest stuff in this patch…though from what I understand Chromie is also a big part of that too.

1 Like

I told this 1 year ago. Dragonflight is a massive, massive improvement gameplay wise from the previous 3 expansions.

But the story is all over the place. It has good gems and even diamonds in the rough, but the vast majority of it is, as has been said before, disconnected.

The story does not feel like wow. It feels like a themepark with some WoW elements in it.

4 Likes

So I race-changed to Night Elf Warlock and I lost my fel-Succubus appearance, but I spawned in Telogrus Rift and my heartstone is now set to there… So I gained a useless zone to visit…

So win/win?

2 Likes

Everyone has to reacquire it again.

I noticed…

First they take away our Observer, and the Fel succubi I sweated over was frikkin killed too and I have to reacquire it.

Atleast tell me its account wide now???

HOLY GUACAMOLY MY HAT IS FINALLY ADDED TO MY PICTURE ON THE FORUMS

I’M NO LONGER HATLESS!

I like it!

3 Likes

All of them are now.

it’s been a long time, but this will never not be funny to me

3 Likes

Meanwhile, I’ve never understood the meme.

1 Like

Metzen had a boomer moment when the twitter mob started posting about Blizzard’s fratboy culture and SA allegations. He tweeted his own name instead of searching for it as he was concerned people were namedropping him in these tweets.

4 Likes

The inconsistent capitalization really adds a unique flavour to it that amplifies the funny

3 Likes

Defy Fate - Fatal attacks are diverted into a nearby timeline, preventing the damage, and your death, in this one.

Jesus this is dark!
You are actively murdering your alternate selves across the timelines and multiverse so you could continnue living
A multiversal Hunger Games, but every paricipants is You
From RP perspective, how an Evoker would be able to live with the guilt? :thinking:

3 Likes

Yeah I spotted that one as well and couldn’t help but laugh. in some other timeline your alternate self is just minding their own business and suddenly drops dead.

Obviously you’re only killing your evil alternate selves or the ones that are in stasis and immune to damage

A small price to pay for salvation

Do you know how the naming works? My imp is the same name with the new baby satyr model. But my Succubus has 3 different names already. Default skin with original name, goth skin with a new name and Shivarra with also a new name. I haven’t gotten the Fel Tome again yet so I don’t know if that name is still the same.

I assume that’s just because of phones capitalizing the first letter?

Chris being a common name would also get it if it’s phone based.
Metzan, not so much.

it’s just how people were waiting for a statement from him about the awful blizzard culture in the early years that he was there for

then after days, he finally drops a tweet. here we go. and it’s that

1 Like

That is probably it yeah but nonetheless that mixed with the wait akamito mentioned made it a comedic masterpiece