PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I will die on the hill that Metzen working on Starcraft 2 and Burning Crusade at the same time had a detrimental effect on that expansion in some key areas.

I love that original concept art for the Draenei though to be fair.

4 Likes

And man we haven’t even started talking about “the legion transcends all” rule when it comes to the alliance eredar.

9 Likes

when you formally resign from the burning legion, the rule ends and the multiverse is suddenly populated with new yous

3 Likes

Just popping in like Instant-Transmission Goku from DBZ Abridged.

Do they all re-merge again if one of your multiverse yous decides to rejoin the legion?

Imagine if the Eredar suddenly breaks the fourth wall by telling you that they’ve tried this on countless timelines and every single one of them wouldn’t have them except our clownish one.

yes that is correct

it’s a game of chicken because another version of you could sign back on first and then you would disappear

1 Like

Probably not because there’s a multitude of Draenei on AU Draenor that weren’t red-skinned Man’ari when we arrived there (and by Hellfire Citadel they may have become such) while their True Timeline selves have been demons for decades.

Am I the only one thinking it’s funny how felborne aren’t an option, but eredar are.

Living in Stormwind will be a blast from now on. Imagine the 25000 Y/O eredar warlord, despite the fact that 25k has been retconned, who apparently redemeed, come to you to bully you around and ask for your lunch money in the street. Otherwise you enter in a fight!

Man’ari mfs be like:

1 Like

Can’t wait for the forum threads and General chat whining about RPers being mean to Man’ari on the streets or wanting to lynch them.

Chris metzen, his surname not capitalized.

1 Like

low tech
came to azeroth on a spaceship

:thinking:

1 Like

No, it was a dimensional ship, which was Naaru, not Draenei tech (not that theres any difference between the two).

1 Like

I will be racist towards Man’ari.

As will every sane person, I hope.

Of my characters, only my locks won’t discriminate/racist against them. But don’t give your name to those two either, demons :cackle:

Also, if you play a draenei/lightforged/eredar warlock and you use the Wrathguard, you’re enslaving your fellow Eredar, lol.

3 Likes

I won’t be racist towards them. I simply won’t engage with them. They have bad Chi. That’s the Pandaren way to avoid conflict, and also avoid races you don’t wanna chat with because lore or conflict

Elune: “She must choose vengeance or renewal”
Tyrande: “Vengeance”
Elune: “Wrong answer”

8 Likes

look, so long as the red draenei say they’re really sorry then i don’t see why we shouldn’t take them at their word and let bygones be bygones

3 Likes

They are from a timeline where my other self whom I killed with Defy Fate was “evil”, and they are good…ish? :thinking: