PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

if i recall correctly, from my warcraft 2 knowledge, his body was supposed to be completely burned and destroyed by fire dragon breathe.

but oh well :dracthyr_shrug:

They literally couldn’t even think of pulling an Avatar TLA by saying he was iced… But I guess natural decay is just very selective and that underwater fauna just doesn’t fancy free meals :dracthyr_shrug: .

1 Like

Imagine if he was just covered in adipocere, Old Whitey style.

Bro I did not need that kind of knowledge.

on a unrelated note, your vulpera looks amazing with that hat and transmog. it fits very well.

1 Like

You’re welcome.

Bodies in Warcraft don’t rot the same way that they do IRL, especially with necromancy magic in the way. Meryl Felstorm has been a corpse for the same amount of time as the time between the first Ancient Greek olympic games and the 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games, and he’s just fine.

Meryl actively preserved himself by turning himself undead before he died.
Ol’ Derry got incinerated by dragonfire and then dumped at the bottom of the ocean for three decades.

1 Like

this. i mean she had two brothers. they couldve used the other one for the undead story.

Who is your favourite fearless heeeeero~?

Favourite fearless heeeeero~?

2 Likes

Sponge-bob square pants!

1 Like

They just refuse to diversify the aesthetics of druidism beyond the divergent sects getting different shapes. At heart, the night elves own it as a major part of their culture.

Which unfortunately made the druid class hall the night elf class hall and later the night fae became the night elf covenant…

4 Likes

Aaaah an entire nation of Druids with various degrees of power level, various uses and applications as a complete replacement for their Forbidden Arcane ways? Hell no that would be an interesting premise.

Imagine if the Kaldorei could dab on the Westfallian humans for not having stable farmlands while the purple berry in the opposite continent doesn’t even have to dedicate farmlands but just will his food into being at no cost at all bar some minor energy exchange.

The energy exchange is the remains of mulched defiling trespassers.

2 Likes

Gnome monarchy reminds me of this Disney scene strangley

3 Likes

Hey, I didn’t breed these flesh eating trees so that they don’t eat flesh y’know.

And even then they still get branded with elune iconography on their forms for no apparent reason :pray: thank you blizz

pretty much yeah, unfortunately

Well you do have the elun’ai worshiping moon-mommy and the drust/kul tiran thornspeakers using old night elf icons in their practices like any old cargo cult.

The gilneans did slap a patriotic flag on their birdform, though.

4 Likes

I feel like most of the Order Halls were designed after one race in mind. But also, Druids being all nature-y fits…best with night elves indeed, wonder why!

(and then there’s the warrior order hall)

We don’t talk about that.