PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

i can confirm

1 Like

When did you return out of nowhere, btw?

Feels like I haven’t saw you post in months!

1 Like

Ahhwyiss,

Tyrande-esque glaives?
Moon-Glaives?
Umbra-Crescent?

I’d like all of them please!

Especially since all of them already have useable models ingame!

1 Like

The glaives is for which class specifically?

The ongoing speculation is that the questline will let NE use the glaive weaponry, the only existing sentinel glaive in game as of right now is tied to DH, as they are the only ones who can use the “glaive” weapon type.

2 Likes

could just as well be glaives but tagged as swords

1 Like

I hope that will be the case, maybe they could throw it in for daggers as well.

Or [Cosmetic]

Imho, this is the most likely so that they don’t exclude any class…!

2 Likes

See this is why I love the Pathfinder games. You can have an atheist adhering to the position that gods are indeed just sufficiently advanced individuals with large amount of power because lore wise there’s a trial to get you started on that journey that can even be accomplished completely drunk off your mind.

1 Like

i hope so! i wonder if i can transmog a bow into a glaive LMAO. probably not

1 Like

Petopia has been dumb for a while, but here’s the (late) new pets for the patch.

I both love and hate it. You have ancient, primal forces with divine power and then you have just some guy who did the thing to put him on equal footing.

The gods thus proven special but not and actively fallible, you have room for a diversity of outlooks and it’s something WoW could do but keeps botching in the worst ways. The Light is both benevolent and “just magic”, used by anyone as long as they believe hard enough that they can and the true goddess who watches and intervenes is prone to bumbling away the souls of her dead.

I wish. Also, your face is gone.

2 Likes

Ngl, Red Drake wings for use as Eredar wings is a pretty dope idea… Why didn’t I think of that? Especially if you also use the Warlock Tier horns :weary:

You can make some proper Eredar looking enemy (N)PC’s!

7 Likes

Yeah. Apparently the forums have ‘holding your face (and sometimes your old Main posting character) as hostage until you sub again’ as a thing, heh.

I Resist.

I do think getting through the Test of the Starstone enibriated sounds awesome to solidify the legend of the patron god of every good natured drinker and innkeeper with a strong liberator of slaves energy. I like Cayden Cailean as he’s strangely vanilla in taste with just enough cool factor but not so much as to be outrageous. Also the Starstone test is only uplifts a mortal to demigodhood and while the test is highly lethal, escaping it if you have a change of heart is possible but no godhood.

I just find it weird how they’re so avert at adding Skyrim length like books to add to their universe. I get it, quest text should be somewhat brief but I’m sure there’s people out there who wouldn’t mind busting a large wall of text about legends, tales and customs? I don’t wanna say “They don’t do it because external media sales.” but that’s really all I can think of. For example how each playable race in the game has their funerary customs in a book.

Everything is just magic, you’re only picking a color.

The dark eyes be nice.

4 Likes

Reducing magic to “which colour do you want for your explosions?” is such a waste…

3 Likes

It’s strangely on point and coded in the DNA of the game. Weren’t a lot of classes back in MoP Jacks-of-all-trade? Perhaps it bled over to the schools of Magic?

Even mad magazine, rest its soul, made fun of the concept.

1 Like