PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I use that set on my Warlock aswell. But this looks real evil!

1 Like

I want the fel cracks in the skin though.

4 Likes

Do you have a link? I’d like to read that.

Afraid not but I think it’s from 2011. Google might yet save you.

Returning to draenei society for the top notch skincare products.

3 Likes

Universal domination does lead to ones beauty regimens to fall to the wayside.

1 Like

The deadlines were really rough, okay? Do you have any idea how much goes into turning a vibrant jungle planet full of little bear people into an ashen asteroid belt drifting through another dimension?

If the fel doesn’t turn you red, the paperwork will!

2 Likes

tbh I like they are lacking the more drastic Demonic appearance options, as it gives me a tiny sense of the devs trying to do this in a sensible way, ie. it’ll be less Feljuiced Eredar coming to the Alliance and not Kil’jaeden’s circle of friends. Or maybe they don’t remain so Fel-infused because they aren’t staying on Argus or the Nether, but Azeroth.

At the same time I figure it’s just laziness. Our Draenei will still get the chance to see their old acquaintances who were last seen slaughtering their families and molding their remains into Ur’zul.

2 Likes

Suppose it’s similar to orcs still being green.

1 Like

Perhaps the most interesting bit to me is that none of them have fel customisation to speak of. They’re specifically lacking green eyes, fel cracks, etc. I’m inclined to believe that we’ll be de-felling them somehow.

by force if we must

3 Likes

Remove the “if we must” and it might end up being a great questline, afterall. I don’t want them to line up willingly, I want them to be forced to return to their kin and face the horrors they have wrought; with every emotion they had before becoming Demons.

Sylvanas has to spend an eternity in superhell to save everyone in there, as atonement for her sins. Eredar should do the same, atone by fighting for good, for the rest of their eternal lives!

1 Like

Velen learned a lesson from Illidan killing Xe’ra: mindwipe the stupid demons BEFORE they can eyebeam you.

3 Likes

I think the playercharacter (ourselves) went through more hell than sylvanas will ever face.

AI:

• Being chased and killed by murlocs
  • Being almost burned alive in teldrassil
  • being sent to the maw to do chores and Torghast
  • Being lost in the Vol’dun desert
  • and trying to survive stranglethorn

to give a few examples.

They have green eyes available?

1 Like

They have?

1 Like

not in the last round of datamining that i saw

they do have green eyes option. It was posted an hour ago on wowhead.

Edit: well it looks more like a mint color, maybe im color blind

I think the biggest crime the Vikings TV show has committed is the generation of people who have Viking tattoos plastered all over them. They will age just as well as all the tribal ones; like room-temperature milk.

5 Likes

Viking-boos are weird. It’s often cringe when it’s from someone who did some ancestry test or something suddenly embracing as their template personality. Then again it happened for geeks and nerds when it became mainstream due to (grumbles) Big Bang Theory.

1 Like

“im 1% Italian, OH my GOOOOD. that explains why i like pasta.”

not me haha :smile: :spaghetti:

whatsa matta wichu where’s tha gabagoo ova ere ova ere