PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

but what about my chronic negativity addiction :frowning:

5 Likes

Just do what I do, enjoy a happily married life, have bigger matters to deal with and you’ll consider getting miffed by these stunts a waste of energy.

We/I knew that.

I just personally detest the warping of ‘Hey, here’s stuff you can just get in-game with in-game stuff’ to yet more ‘Give us cash’.
No, it’s not surprising whatsoever, but that doesn’t stop the whole double-dipping for money from Blizz any less abhorent a practice to watch.

1 Like

Considering the corsages are basically nothing-items, calling it a “bundle” is a bit of a stretch.

Yes, technically, it’s not wrong, but is anyone going out of their way to drop five bucks on a pair of wrist items that are recolours of existing wrist items you can get without paying cash?

Or are they really paying for the 200 tenders because Blizzard just dropped a bunch of overpriced things in the trading post?

Like if we wanna get on “dissecting what they said” levels, what Ion said was:

It shouldn’t be too far-fetched to imagine we might have some significant bundles coming up later this year that may include some Tender as a part of them."

Is two corsage items a significant bundle to you? :wave: Don’t think so.

6 Likes

The comments are hilarious

Not because they’re outraged over the tendies, but because they think Blizzard have sunk to the lowest they’ve ever been…

Beelzebob’s pit has no bottom.

3 Likes

Hollywood has lead me to believe these don’t exist.

1 Like

5th of September, lets gooo! NElf Heritage armor!

3 Likes

wowhead cowards still won’t upload it to the dressing room yet the forsaken heritage set is up

3 Likes

Yea, I noticed… Perhaps they realised nobody liked the fact Blizzard took away the chest-strap from the female armor and trey’re hoping Blizzard will readd it?

2 Likes

There we go :thinking:

1 Like

They look fine tbh, but the loyalist one scares me with Sylvanas coming back in Shadowlands 2: Zovaal’s baldness.

3 Likes

Inject this into my veins

6 Likes

That looks pretty fun!

1 Like

https://www.wowhead.com/news/honor-your-legacy-with-new-forsaken-and-night-elf-heritage-armor-334596

I wonder if/when the night elves get a new tabard? Maybe something with a Stormwind lion? Since thats apparently their capital as their heritage quest starts there, unlike the Forsaken who start in Lordaeron’s upper city.

:wink:

1 Like

Maybe a tabard groincloth instead as to not cover up the bare chest?

3 Likes

No great surprises in the article except that perhaps the draenei lore won’t drop for another week after that.

1 Like

HEEHEE HO HO

I think the Vyranoth redemption/good guy arc they’re setting up is incredibly boring personally.

Hope it doesn’t come to fruition, but it will. Of course the elf-y winter queen-y visaged Incarnate is going to be the ‘good’ one, as if we needed a ‘good’ one at all.

9 Likes

I think it’s time to change his name to something more fitting…
Something like, I dunno. Dreadscorch! That’s a good name for an evil fire dragon.

2 Likes