PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 2)

I bet it’ll be a cash shop or Trading Post item in the future.

2 Likes

I think that’s overly pessimistic, but I can’t deny I’d laugh in a bitter way if they made a race-neutral version of it available on the cash shop.

(Hot take: Heritage armour shouldn’t actually be race locked once you earned it)

2 Likes

I would love Shal’dorei Heritage armor for my Nelves, ngl

2 Likes
a new legendary!

Let me guess… it will drop from the raid end boss, with a huge RNG? :unamused:

Could it have been any other way?

1 Like

And new belf customizations.

supposedly it’ll be gained via different means, like a quest or something. But I’d bet you’ll need something from the last boss anyway.

While I get it that they’re simply the most played race on the Horde and likely among the top three across all playable races… It does invite bitterness from other less furnished races on that front.

smiles at the camera :slight_smile:

Okay, watched the entire video. I suppose the Dream looks nice, but I’m very easily pleased by nature-y stuff, so whatever. Not a fan of the new tree becoming a raid, so much for the ‘new city’ and I guess Night Elves will stay refugees or something lol+lmao.

New legendary is a two handed axe in a patch that’s very much so Druid focused. And it’s not even Axe of Cenarius.

At least the new customizable Faerie Dragon for Dragonriding looks cool, I guess? Oh well.

It seems the tree won’t be burnt down since we’re supposedly beating Fyrakk before that happens (or whatever he wants to do with it), but idk… :confused:

2 Likes

they’ll probably emigrate there and out of stormwind + kalimdor in the patch after .2 would be my guess

off screen, naturally

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/arcanistsaphras/status/1699833250414489845?s=20

the wow website has now been updated to remove the white/blue nelf heritage tint lmao

https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/game/races/night-elf

cannot imagine fumbling this hard, this repetitively

8 Likes

…The new night elf tree is a raid?

What the heck

I expected nothing and I’m still disappointed

4 Likes

it’s so outrageously bad that it’s just funny, and i say that as someone who was only excited for the blue/white version to the point of being willing to do content as a priest to make a mog with it (!!!)

2 Likes

There is only one armor tint. There has only ever been one armor tint. Tales of a second armor tint that was implemented but withheld for a future microtransaction are crimethink and will be corrected by Miniluv.

3 Likes

Yeah this just looks like Ny’alotha and Nazjatar. Both should have been an Expansion by themselves and instead got crammed into a single patch.

5 Likes

New Druidforms, tho!

2 Likes

Really happy for my balance friends. It’s not even funny how neglected moonkin form has always been.

4 Likes

Haven’t watched the video, are they adding new shizz?